Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Racism is so not factual as some are claiming just read this bold women’s story calling out Public Schools!

PaVaSteeler

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
G
Sometimes I forget that you can't argue with idiots. They just drag you down to their level and try to beat your common sense out of you. There is no valid argument not to have voters prove who they are. PERIOD! END OF DISCUSSION! If you think otherwise, that is fine. You can't help it if you can't comprehend something so simple, and there is very little chance you will ever have the capacity to.

Liberal America... where common sense is no longer common.
Gee...in the two states I’ve lived in my whole life, I’ve always had to show ID at the polls. Not sure why that needs changing.

Mail In ballots have been used for decades, with no documented proof of material fraud.

The same Senators who supported the baseless presidential election fraud claims were re-elected by the very same process in their elections, yet they never volunteered to question the legitimacy of their vote count....hmmmmm

PaVaSteeler

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
Other than the court attempts, the Democrats have done nothing to willingly provide transparency. Just tear down any questions with QAnon, Flat Earther, and conspiracy theory attacks (sound familiar)? Addressing some of the negative, suspicious optics would have gone a long way IMHO. Some points I've seen from a friend (you know who you are ;)). A lot of us have no faith in the integrity of the election until the following can be proven.

1. There actually was a verifiable chain of custody on the drop off ballot boxes and mail in ballots.
  2. There actually was signature verification in states where Secretaries of State told workers not to (Michigan).
  3. All ballot harvesting was in fact done honestly.
  4. None of the voting machines were connected to the internet.
  5. There was a logical explanation for the early A.M. voting spikes for just the swing states.
  6. The sworn affidavits that were presented at various state legislature hearings were all fraudulent.
  7. It was in fact Constitutional for governors and Secretaries of State to change state election laws without legislative approval.
  8. Only U.S. citizens were able to vote.
  1. Validated by all 50 states when they certified the results, including Republican controlled swing states.
  2. Didn‘t happen. What did happen was the SoS directed that they were to be reviewed with the assumption they were valid, to be rejected only if sufficient evidence suggested otherwise. Recently ruled to be an improper process.
  3. Not a fan of the “harvesting” concept myself, but have not seen evidence of actual material violations.
  4. See #1.
  5. Already given in numerous court cases. Also, see #1
  6. Here is where unintentional poor use of language, or intentional misrepresentation by same clouds the issue. The vast majority of said affidavits were not disregarded because they were viewed as fraudulent, but rather heresay, meaning they were inadmissible due to the fact that they were opinions, unsubstantiated by facts. Others were considered admissible, but found lacking of sufficient evidence or substance.
  7. See #1. Further, 7 of the states that joined the infamous “Texas” lawsuit, and all went to Trump, themselves changed the election rules in the exact same ways as those states they sued.
  8. See #1
Gee, I wonder if the level of doubt and suspicion would have been as high if one of the candidates hadn’t been planting the seeds of such doubt for three years prior to the election???

landoawd

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Sometimes I forget that you can't argue with idiots. They just drag you down to their level and try to beat your common sense out of you. There is no valid argument not to have voters prove who they are. PERIOD! END OF DISCUSSION! If you think otherwise, that is fine. You can't help it if you can't comprehend something so simple, and there is very little chance you will ever have the capacity to.

Liberal America... where common sense is no longer common.
Better drop some ad hominem attacks to really show us who's the smart one. Reading and refuting evidence would probably be more solid.
What specific law are you referring to that suppresses the rights of any ethnic group:unsure::unsure:...and just what is it that confuses you about citizens rights ...lest I become confused
I'm guessing the links weren't read. I'm not at all confused about what's a right to a citizen. Some are, though.

Jack_Toepfer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
I did not show ID to vote in NYS. I wasn’t asked to. I didn’t even show the paperwork that was mailed to me that told me to go to where I had to and what district I was in. As a first time voter, it reminded me why I hate this bullshit.

PaVaSteeler

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320

MJS73

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
PLAINFIELD
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Mail In ballots have been used for decades, with no documented proof of material fraud.

Actually, in previous years it was required to match the signature on the mail-in ballot to the signature on the voter registration card. 2020 changed that.

1) please show documented evidence of widespread fraud having occurred.

Not sure why you need proof of something happening before you put measures in place to prevent it. My house has never caught fire but I still have smoke detectors in place.

Last edited:

Hellcatcfp

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Simi Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Here is an interesting History lesson on voting (relating to the Constitution) from a Libertarian Economist...to which I agree.

landoawd

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
The implicit right has been upheld numerous times throughout the years in the form of amendments and Supreme Court decisions. He argues the point of equality...to which I agree.

I got all the way to "Hitler was elected". Ooof.

Hellcatcfp

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Simi Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
The implicit right has been upheld numerous times throughout the years in the form of amendments and Supreme Court decisions. He argues the point of equality...to which I agree.

I got all the way to "Hitler was elected". Ooof.
There was an issue when Bernie Sanders said something similar. So perhaps it is more complicated to say Hitler was elected.

[Mark Roseman: I think in fact Bernie Sanders is not wrong. But of course it's more complicated than that. There were actually five major elections in 1932. There were two presidential elections; there were two national elections; and there was a big Prussian election. But what people are talking about are the two national elections, the elections for parliament.]

https://m.dw.com/en/fact-or-fiction-adolf-hitler-won-an-election-in-1932/a-18680673

If we were to discredit people by their mistakes or technicalities then nobody would be listened to. Obama thinks there are 57 States...guess he should have ended his campaign then.

We have a Republic, not a direct Democracy. Democrats want to dumb down the voting base and use racism to justify it. Absurd.

Last edited:

landoawd

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
If we were to discredit people by their mistakes or technicalities then nobody would be listened to.
This was about Godwin's Law, not discrediting.

Back to everyone being equal. Kinda brings the thread full circle, no?

PaVaSteeler

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
Democrats want to dumb down the voting base and use racism to justify it. Obserd.
The only thing "Obserd" (sic) is the broad-brush assertion that all democrats want to dumb down the voting base, or use [the charge of] racism to do it.

PaVaSteeler

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
Not sure why you need proof of something happening before you put measures in place to prevent it. My house has never caught fire but I still have smoke detectors in place.
And re-count after re-count after re-count, and audit, and comparison of paper ballots to machine totals, all steps and procedures already in place prior to the November 2020 election validated the results initially tallied (except in one case in Wisconsin (IIRC) where Biden ended up with more votes than previously reported.

Which begs the question: what exactly needs to be changed that hasn't worked; the process worked, the check-valves and fraud prevention measures already in place worked.

This foot-stomping demand for "more controls; more regulations" for voting is as absurd as the Right makes of many of the calls for gun control after mass shootings events that actually occurred, as opposed to fictitious voting fraud events which have yet to be proven to be anything more than underhanded lies and fabrications (and sour grapes, and poor sportsmanship).

Jack_Toepfer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Seriously? Not much given the fact it's a "shock jock" level operation. Seems Crowder is going after the crumbs left from Project Veritas' failed and debunked videos.
https://www.fox9.com/news/subject-of-project-veritas-voter-fraud-story-says-he-was-offered-bribe
The criminals in the story “supposedly” filed a cease and desist with Project Veritas... but if they did, where is it? Why wasn’t it acknowledged and acted upon? Because they didn’t. Because they’re caught and now they’re trying to get out of it.
Also, fox9 is a “shock jock”, so I don’t listen to what they have to say, lol.

Hellcatcfp

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Simi Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
The only thing "Obserd" (sic) is the broad-brush assertion that all democrats want to dumb down the voting base, or use [the charge of] racism to do it.
Some Democrats. My apologies.

Hellcatcfp

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Simi Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
And re-count after re-count after re-count, and audit, and comparison of paper ballots to machine totals, all steps and procedures already in place prior to the November 2020 election validated the results initially tallied (except in one case in Wisconsin (IIRC) where Biden ended up with more votes than previously reported.

Which begs the question: what exactly needs to be changed that hasn't worked; the process worked, the check-valves and fraud prevention measures already in place worked.

This foot-stomping demand for "more controls; more regulations" for voting is as absurd as the Right makes of many of the calls for gun control after mass shootings events that actually occurred, as opposed to fictitious voting fraud events which have yet to be proven to be anything more than underhanded lies and fabrications (and sour grapes, and poor sportsmanship).
@MJS73 just answered your question. Prior to COVID-19:

[In previous years it was required to match the signature on the mail-in ballot to the signature on the voter registration card. 2020 changed that.]

We're talking hundreds of thousands of ballots in various swing States that mysteriously showed up in the early A.M. that were 93%+ for one candidate with no poll watchers, no chain of custody proof, etc. Recount after recount of same ballots isn't going to prove anything. No forensic audit has been attempted on any of those.

Nobody is calling for more controls or regulations...just follow the laws already set by respective State Legislators.

MJS73

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
PLAINFIELD
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat

Dude, the election is over, it's time to get new parts for your head. Can you even buy peanut butter without making a political statement about it? I could care less about politics or the left or the right but when something is as important as an election, shouldn't there be safeguards to assure accuracy? You've clearly been brainwashed to think that voter fraud doesn't happen but, having grown up just outside Chicago, I can assure you that it does. I've seen it. It happens all the time. Everyone has to show an ID to do anything in this country (including own a gun) and voting should be no different.

Gee...in the two states I’ve lived in my whole life, I’ve always had to show ID at the polls. Not sure why that needs changing.

It doesn't work that way in Illinois. I've never shown an ID to vote in my life and I've voted in every national and local election since 1980. That's 41 years. You go to the polling place, tell them your name, they check that you're in the correct polling place and they hand you a ballot. I could walk up, give them my neighbor's name and vote for him without a question. In fact, I've had a neighbor jokingly tell me that I should vote in his place because he didn't want to go. And since they usually have at least eight stations and multiple shifts throughout the day I could probably vote for several of my neighbors.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #77
Oh the Election thread😁. I guess for any common sense person the total shock is a man named Joe Biden is the President of the United States. And the shock continues on all the bad things he and his party are doing to this country. Trump would
Mass thousands at a time to cheer him on. Biden can’t mass hundreds to cheer him on. And it’s the same old same old question no Democrats seem
to want to answer. What will Joe Biden do better for this country over the former guy. I have posted threads on this question and nothing and I mean nothing. My perception is the Democrats are embarrassed to acknowledge they made a huge mistake in electing a person along with a party that is out to change this country and not for the better. And once again Trump has so many more supporters than Joe Biden who truly is not a very smart guy. And yeh I get that he’s the Muppet for Obama who’s still in power. The Democrats just stay silent when they know they have something on them and ignore the finger pointing. The Republicans talk to much and they let the finger pointing go on and on since the Dems are better at calling out the truths or untruths. This election makes no sense being you had a President making excellent progress on making USA the priority and advancing all ethnic groups. But yet now we have an administration on a full blown erase the history and destroy the white mans history. It’s happening and the Obama Legacy is in full force which in the end Obama will rise again being King when the Dems rewrite every law to nominate a person to
Be the ruler forever. Notice how the media hides Obama uh huh yeh they have a plan and the Racist Corrupt Media is winning their ways by brainwashing so many on what we have witnessed. And the Dems are masters of Deception which the things they do are so unbelievable the average person thinks no way could that happen and the Media plays to the Theatre and in the end the average person caves to the false narrative. In the end the Dems in power wil circumvent their own to accomplish the rule of One and or your none.

PaVaSteeler

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
@MJS73 just answered your question. Prior to COVID-19:

[In previous years it was required to match the signature on the mail-in ballot to the signature on the voter registration card. 2020 changed that.]

We're talking hundreds of thousands of ballots in various swing States that mysteriously showed up in the early A.M. that were 93%+ for one candidate with no poll watchers, no chain of custody proof, etc. Recount after recount of same ballots isn't going to prove anything. No forensic audit has been attempted on any of those.

Nobody is calling for more controls or regulations...just follow the laws already set by respective State Legislators.
That's just it...such claims of "hundreds of thousands of ballots mysteriously showing up in the early A.M" has been thoroughly and completely debunked, most effectively, by the very Republican controlled swing states that they occurred in (Michigan, Wisconsin in particular).

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...en-did-not-receive-thousands-mysteriously-su/

Y'all are still clinging onto the fabricated election fraud claims as justification for pushing for more restrictive rules, when the rules already in place operated just fine in an unexpectedly high level of voter turn out. Yes, I can claim "operated just fine" because numerous agencies, auditors and actual recounts and comparisons of paper ballots to machine counts confirmed as such...that and other than faulty statistical "analysis" and innuendo, the losing side has not shown one iota of evidence giving even a shred of legitimacy to its claims.

PaVaSteeler

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
And once again Trump has so many more supporters than Joe Biden...
Must be that Trump financial math you're using to claim "Trump has so many more supporters"...Trump LOST by 7,060,140 votes; Trump LOST by 74 Electoral College votes.

81.28 Million > 74.22 million, no matter how you try to slice it.

As for the rest of your repetitious blustering tirade, I'm going to go home and order some Chinese food.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #80
Must be that Trump financial math you're using to claim "Trump has so many more supporters"...Trump LOST by 7,060,140 votes; Trump LOST by 74 Electoral College votes.

81.28 Million > 74.22 million, no matter how you try to slice it.

As for the rest of your repetitious blustering tirade, I'm going to go home and order some Chinese food.
Yep Trumps out and your happy but no explanation of Biden and enjoy your Chinese menus since more are on the way😁