Welcome to the #1 SRT Forum and SRT community dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

RAVENS WIN AGAIN

Purerock105

Member ID
Reactions
City
St Petersburg
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
16 HC Charger, 20 Durango SRT, 17 GT350. 98 C5
The Ravens outgained them in total yards, first downs and time of possession, but the Titans played big time on the road football. No turnovers and got the lead early to squelch the crowd a bit.

Tannehill played great. A punch line with the Dolphins, now playing in an AFC Championship game. 😂

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Thread Starter #202
Well, here it is...

1578929905379.png

The first game played on Saturday played out pretty much as expected. The 49ers were the superior team and it showed.

The Saturday evening game was the big upset for the weekend. The 14-2 Ravens didn't show up for the game. Dropped passes, interceptions, poor play selection on 4th downs, stupid penalties, rookie QB frustration, you name it. Not that the Titans didn't do a good job but, they didn't beat the Ravens. The Ravens beat themselves. Maybe it was rust from sitting for 2 or 3 weeks. King Henry was effective but, he didn't run over the Ravens defense as many would be led to believe. Henry benefited from some great blocking and HUGE holes created by his offensive line. The game was beyond depressing and totally sucked from a Ravens fan perspective. Congrats to the Titans for having a decent day on probably the Ravens worst.

The early Sunday game started out looking a lot like the beginning of the Ravens game, with the Texans jumping out to a 24-0 lead. However, unlike the Ravens, the Chiefs benefited from some great luck and outstanding play to recover by halftime to lead 28-24. The Chiefs went on to crush the Texans 51-31.

The Sunday evening game played as expected, with the Packers holding off the Seahawks. Russell Wilson tried to carry the Seahawks to the win but, fell short. It was a great performance.

Now we are down to Titans / Chiefs and GB / 49ers.

I believe that the Titans will be crushed by the Chiefs. The Chiefs will not choke as the Ravens did and the Titans will show that they are not in the same class as the Chiefs.

I have to give the edge to SF because of home field. This game is a complete toss up IMHO.

Congrats to all those who's favorite teams won.

SCHEDULES

AFC
SUNDAY, JAN 19TH 3:05 PM ARROWHEAD STADIUM
NFC

SUNDAY, JAN 19TH 6:40 PM LEVI'S® STADIUM

Mean Cat

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Well , as it turns out the Ravens & Texans ended up at the same place , watching the rest of the games on tv at home ! :LOL:
The Texans played 1 good quarter , the first , then it was all over , unbelievable ! We need a defense ! :rolleyes:

Mean Cat

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I'm pulling for a Titans & 49ers SB !

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #205
I'm pulling for a Titans & 49ers SB !
Now that the Ravens are out of it, it really doesn't matter to me who gets to the SHOW. Just want a good game without the Pats involved.

The Ravens were cleaning out their lockers the very next day after getting tossed. They seemed more prepared for that effort than the game Saturday evening. :(

I think that it will be the Chiefs / 49ers at this point.

Would like to see the Chiefs take it all. Mahomes is fun to watch. :)

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
Charger Hellcat
Titans I really cant stand the Niners.

Mean Cat

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Yeah , I'm really pulling for the Titans to win it all now, since I am in Houston & the Texans blew it , & the Titans are the old Oilers which I loved b4 they moved. But it will be tough to beat the Chiefs at home , but they have already beat 2 teams on the road that I don't think anyone saw coming. They are on a roll with a bad ass running back.

Confuzed1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Hellcat Redeye Challenger Widebody
Go Pack GO!!! :cool:

Thawkmike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
As a Philly guy, gotta root for big Andy now. He’s a coach that deserves a SB title behind his name.

Shame that he couldn’t do it in Philly, oh well. He’s got a squad that’s going to be tough to beat for a numbers of years to come.

I do t even think his horrible clock management can screw its up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slowpoke387

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
The Ravens outgained them in total yards, first downs and time of possession, but the Titans played big time on the road football. No turnovers and got the lead early to squelch the crowd a bit.

Henry played great. BASICALLY WON THE GAME ALONE. EVEN THREW FOR A TOUCHDOWN. Tannehill looked great. A punch line with the Dolphins, now playing in an AFC Championship game. 😂
Fixed that for ya

PaVaSteeler

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Challenger 1320
Remember the Titans.JPG

Lamar Jackson.JPG

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #213

Slowpoke387

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Funny stuff. I've been looking for a Steelers playoff meme but, there aren't any to be found. Oh that's right, the Steelers did even make it into the playoffs. :LOL:

Maybe next year the Steelers will be worthy of at least one good meme. :LOL:
You just inherited the internet from PaVaSteeler

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #215
Oh my, hold on... I found some good pics to illustrate the Steelers season.

Heinz Field during the regular season.

Heinz-Field-PA 1.jpg

Heinz Field in the playoffs.

Heinz-Field-PA 2.jpg

Where the hell are all those terrible towel swinging fans? Stadium looks EMPTY.

Did someone piss on the Steelers Cheerios twice this season? :(

Oh yes, it was Ravens and once with Lamar and the other with RG3.

Did you believe that? RG3... Now that is funny. :LOL:

Slipaway16

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartle Skeet
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Challenger HC
First pic is 3 River Stadium, not Heinz Field. Also, maybe RG3 should have played against the Titans. Now, enjoy the couch next me as the Playoffs roll on.

P.S.- How were your Cheerios on Sunday after enduring the Pain Train?

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #218
First pic is 3 River Stadium, not Heinz Field. Also, maybe RG3 should have played against the Titans. Now, enjoy the couch next me as the Playoffs roll on.

P.S.- How were your Cheerios on Sunday after enduring the Pain Train?

Hey Slippy, you're right. That is three rivers. Labeled incorrectly. Good catch. Probably the only good catch for the Steelers faithful this year. Well done. :LOL:

Hope you got your postseason game tickets while they were available. Oh wait, those tickets were NEVER available. Nevermind. :LOL:

My Cheerios are fine. Thanks for asking. It was painful watching the Ravens Saturday but, it was far better watching the Ravens in the playoffs versus riding the pine and doing group hugs with a those lowly 8-8 Steelers.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now bring it in Slippy and feel right at home. :LOL:

group hug.gif

1971demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hey Slippy, you're right. That is three rivers. Labeled incorrectly. Good catch. Probably the only good catch for the Steelers faithful this year. Well done. :LOL:

Hope you got your postseason game tickets while they were available. Oh wait, those tickets were NEVER available. Nevermind. :LOL:

My Cheerios are fine. Thanks for asking. It was painful watching the Ravens Saturday but, it was far better watching the Ravens in the playoffs versus riding the pine and doing group hugs with a those lowly 8-8 Steelers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now bring it in Slippy and feel right at home. :LOL:

View attachment 10347
AWWWW Crabman...Old Slipaway..or Slip n slide..or what ever he is...was watcinn the steelers immaculate reception game in slow motion the past two weeks...the dudes sour grapes...all hes been eatin all season is crow...by now he couldn't tell a crab cake from a chicken Mc nugget

Slipaway16

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartle Skeet
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Challenger HC
If either the Bills or Ravens had a competent QB in the playoffs, each team would have won their respective games. I recall Demon eating crow this year, OBC is now. I just hope that the 2 of you are around for next years season.