Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

RAVENS WIN AGAIN

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Thread Starter #261
Very nice old Chris.....so don't be such a stranger..crabman
The 1939 CC is like a beautiful piece of art. Fully restored barn find. Always wanted one since childhood. Finally checked off my bucket list. Damn thing cost me more than the redeye though. Ouch.

I have to stop in here more often. Been very busy of late and tax season for me is almost here. Not looking forward to paying for all the stimulus and Biden election promises.

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hello All,

Hope everyone is doing well during this holiday season. Staying Covid free hopefully.

I was tickled by a notification I noticed today of a new post to the "what's in your garage" thread. So I thought I would toss this one out here. Recently I added a antique boat to my fleet of toys and it's in my garage now for the winter sleep with the redeye.

View attachment 33675

On another topic and while I'm here, the Steelers loss to the Bengals last night made me think of this long lost forum thread. Although, it doesn't help the Ravens, I remember someone here being very passionate about their Steelers. So this loss has to sting. I believe the Steelers are not quite as good as their record indicates and the Ravens are a little better then their record indicates. Doesn't much matter, because I doubt that the Ravens will get into the playoffs and the Steelers will get knocked out at some point before the big show. I believe in the end, the Chiefs will repeat somehow.

Merry Christmas

OBC
just curious...what power is in the chris

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #263
OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #264
So, much like last year where the Steelers were better than their record and the Ravens weren't? How'd those discussions go? I seem to remember you spewing ish about YOUR Ravens being great and the Steelers being trash. Ill take 11-3 and a trash team any day...
So it appears that the Steelers and Ravens now have matching 12-5 records. However, the Steelers are now watching from the seats. Seems that I was correct about the Steelers not being as good as their record indicated at the time and the Ravens were a little better today than their record at that time. Near the end of last night's Steelers game, Chris Collinsworth said that many people were stating the same thing about the Steelers when they were undefeated at 11-0.

Now the Ravens go to Buffalo for what should be a pretty good game. I hate to say it but, I have to lean towards Buffalo for the win. Hard to win in Buffalo in the winter and the Bills just look to be peaking at the right time. It may come down to some special teams quirk. I will be rooting for my Ravens but will not be surprised if they fall short.

Good luck to the Bills fans.
OBC

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
So it appears that the Steelers and Ravens now have matching 12-5 records. However, the Steelers are now watching from the seats. Seems that I was correct about the Steelers not being as good as their record indicated at the time and the Ravens were a little better today than their record at that time. Near the end of last night's Steelers game, Chris Collinsworth said that many people were stating the same thing about the Steelers when they were undefeated at 11-0.

Now the Ravens go to Buffalo for what should be a pretty good game. I hate to say it but, I have to lean towards Buffalo for the win. Hard to win in Buffalo in the winter and the Bills just look to be peaking at the right time. It may come down to some special teams quirk. I will be rooting for my Ravens but will not be surprised if they fall short.

Good luck to the Bills fans.
OBC
Been a Bill fan for a very long time...(first game I attended was in 1966)...don't watch football much at all anymore..(BLM bullshit)..but still a Bills fan...the game will be a close one...the last team to have the ball will win...Lamar Jackson..scares the living hell outta me...he's playing the best ball of his career :eek:

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #266
Been a Bill fan for a very long time...(first game I attended was in 1966)...don't watch football much at all anymore..(BLM bullshit)..but still a Bills fan...the game will be a close one...the last team to have the ball will win...Lamar Jackson..scares the living hell outta me...he's playing the best ball of his career :eek:
Lamar does seem to have that extra gear. Amazing speed.

BTW... I believe I was up your way when I bought the old Chris Craft. Clayton, NY.

Yes, should be a good game.

Slowpoke387

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Not Ravens related but how about that Heinicke kid on Washington? Looked pretty damn good for an XFL backup who was taking online college a month ago. Fun to watch even though they lost. Surprise of the wknd for me.

Last edited:

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Not Ravens related but how about that Heinicke kid on Washington? Looked pretty damn good for an XFL backup who was taking online college a month ago. Fun to watch even though they lost. Surprise of the wknd for me.
We are finally seeing a major infusion of talent throughout the ranks of the NFL...almost makes watching the likes of the up coming geriatric Breeze/Brady duel seem somewhat lackluster...:sleep::sleep:

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #269
I too was a bit surprised with Heinicke. Looks like Washington has someone that might lead the team to good fortune next year.

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #270
We are finally seeing a major infusion of talent throughout the ranks of the NFL...almost makes watching the likes of the up coming geriatric Breeze/Brady duel seem somewhat lackluster...:sleep::sleep:
The Buffalo Ravens game will be much more exciting I believe. However, the weather may slow down Lamar and the entire game.

Old Mopar Guy

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Im hoping for bad weather to do exactly that. I went to school in the area, but was never a Bills fan as my nature was to be somewhat antagonistic back then. Since my cousins son was drafted by the Bills 3 yrs ago I’ve become a fan. Besides, they are the only NY Football team anyway. Go Bills!!!

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The Buffalo Ravens game will be much more exciting I believe. However, the weather may slow down Lamar and the entire game.
The only way to slow him down...find a puddle in the parking lot sat.....and hold his head under water till he stops breathing...

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Never mind Football Crabman...how's the crabs been runnin?

ChargerChallenger

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I too was a bit surprised with Heinicke. Looks like Washington has someone that might lead the team to good fortune next year.
Yeh he’s perfect for the new team logo😁
B9FE51B6-D19D-4245-84ED-735D25AAA03A.jpeg

Jack_Toepfer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
I was wondering how this conversation was going...
@1971demon - I got your 6

Anyway, I think the Bills have their hands full with the Ravens and if we make mistakes, Baltimore will capitalize. If we can play smart, we can definitely play with them, getting the win will be a real test.
I don’t know what it is about BAL, but I’d rather play KC again.

OP
OLDBAYCRAB

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #276
Ravens were pathetic tonight.

Congrats to Bills.

Enough said.

Old Mopar Guy

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Go Bills!!!! Comon' Cleveland....

ChargerChallenger

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Lamar Sucks IMO. The continued stories of Lamar being an incredible Quarterback are fading away. He’s starting to look like RG3 of the former Redskins. He hogged the ball all to himself all night and I said early on he’s going to get injured tonight. And yep after running all over the field like a wild man and making mistakes. Now he’s a concussion player and is he a true drop back quarterback or an overhyped running back.

Hickster

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I am sure crabster from Clearwater didn't see any thing from the last 2 visits between the 2 great Q backs. Good game and the Buckneers move on to the Greener Bays. We take our Tee backs off to all of em. The gals from Double Dees.

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Lamar Sucks IMO. The continued stories of Lamar being an incredible Quarterback are fading away. He’s starting to look like RG3 of the former Redskins. He hogged the ball all to himself all night and I said early on he’s going to get injured tonight. And yep after running all over the field like a wild man and making mistakes. Now he’s a concussion player and is he a true drop back quarterback or an overhyped running back.
He's a little of both.and not world beater at either..he cant win the big game for ya...in all fairness to him...the Buffalo defense had his number all nite..they played the perfect scheme against him...