Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Scarface Challenger build

OP
Tuckerracing

Tuckerracing

Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Whitehouse
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #101
1710165872038.jpeg
Prices are probably not correct anymore but those are all the parts you need. You will also need to cut the DD shaft shorter.

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
All items purchased. Will be calling you when I get the car back on the lift! Thank you!

IMG_2075.png
Summit has a promo code out there “RACE” if anyone is looking to purchase.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I have a 2016 Hellcat Challenger A8 that I will be building to be more of drag car than a street car. So far I have installed the ATI 10% overdrive pulley, pinned the crank, green belt, ID 1050x injectors, jba catless mid-pipes, legmaker intake, 180 degree t-stat and engine and trans tune by Peitz Performance. I have the following parts sitting on the shelf trying to decide which route to go: Litens 2.85 upper and belt, a spare SC snout with Metco hub and the following pulkey rings 2.85, 2.75, 2.65 and 2.50, FI intake spacers and blanket, HHP drag springs, BMR cradle lock-out bushings, bronze race stars 18x5 with MT 26x6x18 and 17x9.5 with hoosier slicks which I will be changing out to 305/45/17 MT ET Street R’s. Next on the purchase list will be AAD drag pack rear arms, diff brace, mark williams drive shaft and undecided on which axles. Motor internals will stay stock until it is time to rebuild. I think that covers everything so far, will try to get some pictures as progress goes forward.
I have all of that, solid setup. Mid to low 9s. They. Mark Williams driveshaft is plated in 24k gold, right?

OP
Tuckerracing

Tuckerracing

Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Whitehouse
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #104
I have all of that, solid setup. Mid to low 9s. They. Mark Williams driveshaft is plated in 24k gold, right?
Yes the Mark Williams shaft is high but will hold 4,000 ftlbs of torque also according to them, lol

We always ran MW driveshafts in the USMTS car and Late Model and never had a shaft failure.

Last edited: