Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Scat Pack owner stopping by!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Hi all!

I own a 2019 Challenger Scat Pack, although I have owned a '69 Mustang, and a few Volkswagens and Subarus in the past. My last car was a 2005 STI, which I am definitely going to miss!. No Hellcat just yet, but I may need to change that in the future...

I started making a few mods for it via 3D printing / CNC routing, and after posting one of them on Reddit recently, was told to post up here since there might be some interest.

I don't want to break any rules for advertising, so I'm not going to post any links just yet, but I did reach out to the mods to make sure I am going about things the right way. I am excited to be here!

Last edited:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi all!

I own a 2019 Challenger Scat Pack, although I have owned a '69 Mustang, and a few Volkswagens and Subarus in the past. My last car was a 2005 STI, which I am definitely going to miss!. No Hellcat just yet, but I may need to change that in the future...

I started making a few mods for it via 3D printing / CNC routing, and after posting one of them on Reddit recently, was told to post up here since there might be some interest.

I don't want to break any rules for advertising, so I'm not going to post any links just yet, but I did reach out to the mods to make sure I am going about things the right way. I am excited to be here!
Beautiful Challenger!

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Hello and welcome to HF!

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Welcome to the site. Challenger is a big visual upgrade to the Subaru. ;)

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5

Marine121

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Georgetown
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Congrats and welcome from SC

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Welcome 👋

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Welcome! 3D printing amazed me from the minute I heard and read about it. Hope you can bring some interesting stuff with that technology. And welcome even if you don't. LOL.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Hi all!

Great idea for keeping larger debris out. Welcome to the forum.

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #10
Congrats and welcome from SC
Thank you both, this forum is already way more welcoming than a lot of past ones I've joined for other makes.

Welcome! 3D printing amazed me from the minute I heard and read about it. Hope you can bring some interesting stuff with that technology. And welcome even if you don't. LOL.
Honestly me too, I still have such a blast watching things print out of "nothing" when I make stuff. And yeah, I have a few things I am working on, both printed and not. I'll post more about that in the near future!

Great idea for keeping larger debris out. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, and you are local to me! I am in Columbia.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome to the forum. What is material for the headlight piece?

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Thank you both, this forum is already way more welcoming than a lot of past ones I've joined for other makes.

Honestly me too, I still have such a blast watching things print out of "nothing" when I make stuff. And yeah, I have a few things I am working on, both printed and not. I'll post more about that in the near future!

Thanks, and you are local to me! I am in Columbia.
yeah...I'm in Essex...and Old Bay Crab lives down the road from me...so there are multiple bad influences within easy reach :)

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #13
Welcome to the forum. What is material for the headlight piece?
They are made of PETG (polyethylene terephthalate) which is a plastic with a fairly high strength and heat resistance, since it is going to be getting a lot of heat from the engine bay.

yeah...I'm in Essex...and Old Bay Crab lives down the road from me...so there are multiple bad influences within easy reach :)
Good to know, bad influences are never a bad thing!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
They are made of PETG (polyethylene terephthalate) which is a plastic with a fairly high strength and heat resistance, since it is going to be getting a lot of heat from the engine bay.

what is the largest (in 🔲 ft you can print)?

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

Photo looks like you print open and blocked examples. Is the solid for right, open for left currently just a hole on the HCs? Are the simply snap in and go?

LonestarHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Welcome to the HCF.org.
This is a Great place to be part of!

Congrats on your Scat!

Linda :)

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #18
Sorry, I'm just seeing all of these, for some reason my notification emails went to spam!

what is the largest (in 🔲 ft you can print)?
My current setup is about 10" by 8" x 8" for max print volume. I have had a few things I was debating getting a larger printer for, but haven't done that yet.

Photo looks like you print open and blocked examples. Is the solid for right, open for left currently just a hole on the HCs? Are the simply snap in and go?
Yes I have both a solid cap version, and an open grille version. I haven't specifically made something to fit with the Hellcats intake tube (anyone local want to let me prototype?), but I do have versions that are compatible with Merricks intake rings that will work with any version. These will fit where the existing cap is on the newer Challengers (you will need to remove and re-insert the screw on those versions), or you could install on older models using butyl tape or screw into the headlight housing itself like the newer versions have.

Welcome to the HCF.org.
This is a Great place to be part of!

Congrats on your Scat!

Linda :)
Thank you both!! I am excited to be here, this forum seems like the most welcoming so far.

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #19
Lowered and installed louver over the holiday!

The back end is starting to come together nicely. Next up is going to be tinting the windows and looking at wheels...

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Lowered and installed louver over the holiday!

The back end is starting to come together nicely. Next up is going to be tinting the windows and looking at wheels...
Not normally a louver person but that looks good on your cat!