Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

SOLD : OEM DEMON wheels with new Tires

Trader history for DRAGRCR (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
$2600 Wheels have lots of minor blemishes that can easily be seen if you are up close and picky. They look great from 10 feet away. If you want them real nice then plan on powdercoating or painting them. Tires are the public version and they are new with low miles. 2 have the nubs still on them and were on the car for 10-20 miles...... Two I had on the car for about 100 miles and did barely spin them once rolling. The pics clearly show this. I WILL split these up and you have to decide which 2 you want to make an offer on. If you buy all 4, I will include factory lug nuts with wheel locks. They do not shake or vibrate so the balance is good and the TPMS work perfectly. I resently bought this Demon and I will never use these. In a few years the tires will be degraded. Might as well sell them now.

I WILL SHIP if you get me close on the actual cost and do not talk me down much. I have done it before and it is a big job if done right. It will be EXPENSIVE. Probably $500 all in.

Ron Silva (909)227-1999 srtdragrcr@gmail.com Zelle or PayPal F&F

NOTE: If you live in or near any of the following cities AND you are patient and flexible, I likely can deliver for free.......Albuquerque, Amarillo’ Las Cruces’ , Phoenix, Tucson, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Stockton, San Antonio, Kingman to Los Angeles

1226211534_HDR.jpg 1226211534.jpg 1226211534a_HDR.jpg 1226211534b_HDR.jpg 1226211535.jpg 1226211535_HDR.jpg 1226211535a.jpg 1226211536_HDR.jpg 1226211537b.jpg 1226211537.jpg

Last edited:

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
One way I found to ship wheels and tires for a reasonable price (still expensive but much cheaper than packaging them in something) is to cut out cardboard in the diameter of the wheel, then place one or two pieces on each side to protect. Then wrap with that big moving style plastic wrap you can buy at Home Depot. Was a decent bit of work though.

Shipped a set of Hellcat wheels and tires like that. Rolled them into fedex looking like this and they slapped the labels right on the outside. The receiver was very happy with how they showed up.

Good luck with your sale, hopefully this will help if you do ship them! ECD9D233-068B-4F61-B9E1-022E928E4764.jpeg

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Good price. I would think these will sell easily.

ChillxPoint

Member ID
Reactions
City
Folsom
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Hellcat Redeye Challenger Widebody
Wish i would of known about this 2 months ago. Are you asking 2600 for wheels and tires plus shipping?

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #5
Wish i would of known about this 2 months ago. Are you asking 2600 for wheels and tires plus shipping?
I would take an offer shipped if I know your zip code (Plus, see next post).

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #6
NOTE: If you live in or near any of the following cities AND you are patient and flexible, I likely can deliver for free.......Albuquerque, Amarillo’ Las Cruces’ , Phoenix, Tucson, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Stockton, San Antonio, Kingman to Los Angeles

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
One way I found to ship wheels and tires for a reasonable price (still expensive but much cheaper than packaging them in something) is to cut out cardboard in the diameter of the wheel, then place one or two pieces on each side to protect. Then wrap with that big moving style plastic wrap you can buy at Home Depot. Was a decent bit of work though.

Shipped a set of Hellcat wheels and tires like that. Rolled them into fedex looking like this and they slapped the labels right on the outside. The receiver was very happy with how they showed up.

Good luck with your sale, hopefully this will help if you do ship them! View attachment 60222
I ordered some OE 'take-off' wheels/tires from a commercial place when I had the Mustang and they came wrapped like this & in perfect condition.
Trying to box them with the tires on would be a huge PITA + crazy shipping $$ !

ChillxPoint

Member ID
Reactions
City
Folsom
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Hellcat Redeye Challenger Widebody
OK, I am going to put it out there. If anyone wants to travel to Kingman they can come and pick these up for $2000 cash.
Guys someone needs to buy these! Great deal here. And with tires. Man if i didnt buy my super stock wheels i would have been all over this.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black

Good luck with your sale, hopefully this will help if you do ship them! View attachment 60222
The one thing I do differently is I cut the cardboard to the diameter of the tire, not the wheel. Then the cardboard can’t shift around in the plastic wrap. Good suggestion though.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
The one thing I do differently is I cut the cardboard to the diameter of the tire, not the wheel. Then the cardboard can’t shift around in the plastic wrap. Good suggestion though.
Yeah just a little over size would be good. I shipped from Phoenix to somewhere in Wisconsin via FEDEX. With a standard dimension quote, like if it was boxed, it was like $600. Done this way, I believe it was about $300.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA