Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

State of Virginia just halted all non essential businesses closed for 30-60 days wow.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
like a brick through the front window?

That or a 12 guage blast has always been my prefered method of entering the dealership, even when they're open for business.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
like a brick through the front window?

That or a 12 guage blast has always been my prefered method of entering the dealership, even when they're open for business.
you know....i find that it helps cut right through all the social BS and really let's you get right down to business....

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
oh...so you need to go and ask your sales manager .....again....

ok....

girl punch.gif

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Maryland just got their stay at home order from the Governor today. Of course there are multiple exceptions....food...nedical help...take care of others....so I don't know how many people will actually stay home.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
One of my employees, a smart guy, had his friend call him up (and remember, these are adults) on Sunday and tell him "come on man, about 30 of us are going over to Midland to play basketball, come with us." Midland has multiple confirmed cases and one dead. When my employee mentioned this, his friend said, "come on man, Covid-19 is not that big a deal." My ee did not go with these morons.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Maryland just got their stay at home order from the Governor today. Of course there are multiple exceptions....food...nedical help...take care of others....so I don't know how many people will actually stay home.
This is crazy... you guys just got it and we have been under it for almost 3 weeks now. Not sure why everyone wasn't on it at the same time. I am going crazy now being home for 3 weeks and now Newsome wants to hold us hostage until May. Lets hope this crap slows up here soon.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
One of my employees, a smart guy, had his friend call him up (and remember, these are adults) on Sunday and tell him "come on man, about 30 of us are going over to Midland to play basketball, come with us." Midland has multiple confirmed cases and one dead. When my employee mentioned this, his friend said, "come on man, Covid-19 is not that big a deal." My ee did not go with these morons.
Yeah that is just being foolish. Look at Florida after the kids on spring break. Just not fare to do to the rest of us who are doing the right thing.

My wife's side has an 83, 85 and 96 year old that we buy all their groceries. They are all huddled up in a home with little contact. We can only drop off the bags, cut off the handles and call them on the cell phone to come out and grab it. We are taking all precautions so they stay safe. We try to Facetime with them in the morning for breakfast and early for dinner. Doing are best to get through this crap!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
And that kind of activity is why my Governor just imposed the stay at home deal because people were still gatheirng to play basketball, have parties, going to home depot to get flowers, etc. He has been slowly tightening the noose for weeks and telling people to avoid going out. Of course, people don't listen because they know better. We are gettng increases in our virus cases everyday here and they are ramping up quickly. I'm perfectly ok if the herd gets thinned of these people.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
This is crazy... you guys just got it and we have been under it for almost 3 weeks now. Not sure why everyone wasn't on it at the same time. I am going crazy now being home for 3 weeks and now Newsome wants to hold us hostage until May. Lets hope this crap slows up here soon.
Because my Governor was trying to treat people like adults by explaining the risks and what we all need to do to reduce them, but as usual, people don't listen.