Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Super stock

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
So remind me what the point in paying 95-100k for a super stock is when you can buy a stripped Redeye WB for 64k and buy some 18inch wheels with slicks and do the same thing.. is the super stock actually going to be faster at the strip? Didn’t our buddy MarkP hit some new time in his stock Redeye Recently can’t remember the # like 10.1 or 10.2?
It doesn't matter how you look at it if it's loaded or stripped the cars are the same except for the $3,000 difference and you get $1,095 of that back because you get the 309 gears and believe it or not some people like the 18 by elevens with the big fat drag radials so that's an advantage and then I know a guy with a Hellcat his number one thing he wanted to do was put smaller front brakes on it and tear apart a brand new car that he just bought and so now we can actually have the factory do that for us with a mint Factory installation and then we also get drag shock programming and we're going to get TCM and PCM track/drag programming and more power higher shift RPM I guess all that stuff just doesn't matter to some people but that's really important to me, of course I screwed myself cuz I had a perfectly good car but anybody starting from scratch would be crazy not to buy this car if they want to drag race.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Here yah go guys 2 super stocks smoke show and sinamon heavily discounted..This is Illinois..

Attachments

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Details

Attachments

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Only 6 cars built with cloth seats for 2020. I know where 3 are. Mine, one in LA California and one in S Florida.

Rollieman

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Only 6 cars built with cloth seats for 2020. I know where 3 are. Mine, one in LA California and one in S Florida.
A friend of mine just purchased a 2020 Hellcat Challenger from Koons Dodge with cloth seats and I was VERY impressed with the way they looked and it's quality. IMO they look even nicer in person then in pictures.

Last edited:

Stl376

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
O'fallon
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat A8
my heart's telling me yes but my bank account is screaming no!!

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
my heart's telling me yes but my bank account is screaming no!!
That smokeshow with the carbon stripes with the 14k discount is very tempting. I bet I could get a 15k out the door discount..

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
There is another smoke show in chicago also loaded. A bit of a turnoff for me as the TRX has all the goodies i want for a daily.

My current 13 Ram has cloth seats and the quality is excellent. Still look great after 8 years of heavy abuse and 125k miles