Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The Best Vipers Money Can Buy.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Just saw that. Nice with a nice price. 1st F1 in the US??

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
A few years back. I was dating Barbie from the Trane Co. She was a bitch Barbie but nice arm candy at a convention full of 65 plus. Nothing wrong with tat, buster to bring quality. Good enforcement. She traded her new vete for a 1 year old viper. I owned, daily driver, Z28, and 2 vets. I drove that viper 1 time, burnt my leg, could not get out. Never got into it again. Next month, she traded it for a new vet. I left. Never to see her blondie ass again. On the way to Mexico on a plane and she does her nails on the plane. Just about brought the plane down. Not enough beer in Mexico that week.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
A few years back. I was dating Barbie from the Trane Co. She was a bitch Barbie but nice arm candy at a convention full of 65 plus. Nothing wrong with tat, buster to bring quality. Good enforcement. She traded her new vete for a 1 year old viper. I owned, daily driver, Z28, and 2 vets. I drove that viper 1 time, burnt my leg, could not get out. Never got into it again. Next month, she traded it for a new vet. I left. Never to see her blondie ass again. On the way to Mexico on a plane and she does her nails on the plane. Just about brought the plane down. Not enough beer in Mexico that week.
Funny you mention the burned leg thing...last monday this woman was telling me her husband bought her a viper in 94...she burned her leg on it gettin out...traded it a wk later....never got in it again...

Nvrenuf

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cookeville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
OT sort of….

When I was around ages 12-14 (I’m 50 now) I had a subscription to DuPont Registry. Use to love getting the magazine and daydreaming about all the cars.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
If I can't get a final edition or I don't like what the final edition is, I'm going Gen V Viper or Demon.

I think I would enjoy the Viper more from a driving perspective and these prices seem to be holding and going up every year.