Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The Official "I ordered" thread

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
If you placed an order on a new Charger SRT Hellcat please share your order details with us.

426LVR

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
I am looking as I have a challenger hellcat in the build lineup

SuperJCat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
I went to the Dodge dealership today and put a deposit down on an allocated Charger Hellcat. Was told it would be 12 weeks and that when the vehicle has a VIN that they will email me and I will be able to track the car through the build process.
Bright White, Painted Roof, Sunroof, Brass Monkey Rims, Harmon Kardon Audio, Laguna Sepia/Black.
Counting the Days!!

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome aboard!

RonHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
I went to the Dodge dealership today and put a deposit down on an allocated Charger Hellcat. Was told it would be 12 weeks and that when the vehicle has a VIN that they will email me and I will be able to track the car through the build process.
Bright White, Painted Roof, Sunroof, Brass Monkey Rims, Harmon Kardon Audio, Laguna Sepia/Black.
Counting the Days!!
Congrats on the order. Are you paying at MSRP or over?

SuperJCat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
Thanks. Was told by the salesperson that the dealership had no markup and I think the price reflected what he told me..

RonHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Thanks. Was told by the salesperson that the dealership had no markup and I think the price reflected what he told me..
Glad to hear this.[like]

mjholden57

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
My Charger Hellcat is on order with a status of JV, which as I understand it means the vehicle is built, inspected and sent over for paint on the roof.
So I ended up going with the B5 Pearl Blue, black roof, upgraded tires, upgraded leather package, NAV, upgraded audio and the sun roof.
Last call from the local SRT rep told me could ship in another week.

Can't wait.

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Congrats!

My Charger Hellcat is on order with a status of JV, which as I understand it means the vehicle is built, inspected and sent over for paint on the roof.
So I ended up going with the B5 Pearl Blue, black roof, upgraded tires, upgraded leather package, NAV, upgraded audio and the sun roof.
Last call from the local SRT rep told me could ship in another week.

Can't wait.