Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

TRX Orders

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Post your orders if you'd like. The point of this is to hopefully help others get better deals than ADM and even MSRP! While I haven't pulled the trigger on this as of yet, I'll likely swing by tomorrow and put my deposit down and order it. I'm not sharing the name of this dealer because I don't want to possibly ruin any chances at my build. That said please feel free to use this against your local dealers!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Post your orders if you'd like. The point of this is to hopefully help others get better deals than ADM and even MSRP! While I haven't pulled the trigger on this as of yet, I'll likely swing by tomorrow and put my deposit down and order it. I'm not sharing the name of this dealer because I don't want to possibly ruin any chances at my build. That said please feel free to use this against your local dealers!

Good posting and Idea and cool when is yours supposed to be built and delivered.

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #3
Good posting and Idea and cool when is yours supposed to be built and delivered.
Unknown at this point on day one of sales. Could be December or a bit sooner or possibly early Q1. They will keep me posted as much as possible. Unfortunately with RS gone, we are in the dark a lot more on our builds.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Unknown at this point on day one of sales. Could be December or a bit sooner or possibly early Q1. They will keep me posted as much as possible. Unfortunately with RS gone, we are in the dark a lot more on our builds.
If there taking orders I would think late fall. And I cannot see them opening order banks and not fulfilling orders in a timely manner. I cant think of a time when Ram has opened ordering and held off delivery for like 6 plus months. I would think more like October November at the latest.

REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Following this thread.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Thanks for posting. Too bad you couldn't get the employee price number, but at least you're not getting rammed for ADM.

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for posting. Too bad you couldn't get the employee price number, but at least you're not getting rammed for ADM.
Yeah me too. But as long as I'm not getting raked over the coals I'll buy one. I feel good with this.

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
That’s a good sign.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Sub'd

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I just got details from my sales guy, I’ve bought 7 trucks from him.

here’s what I’ve been getting back.

I told him I wanted the launch model if possible. This is what I got back

“Yes it looks like we may be allocated 1 TRX launch edition still trying to verify that the reg TRX will release allocation toward the end of the month they told the public a different story from what we are hearing”

I also asked today about ordering one. What do I have to do?? I just want to get one so spill it. I showed him the order that was posted by @MaxCarnage and he said this

“You can order 1000’s of them but they will be allocated on a lottery earn bases so if you get one allocated one they will pick one out of the 1000 orders you have in the order bank so far the Arrigo organization earned 1 on the fist allocation next allocation is the end of the month we have no clear insight on how it will work so it’s just taking a chance with no sure thing at this point”

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #11
I just got details from my sales guy, I’ve bought 7 trucks from him.

here’s what I’ve been getting back.

I told him I wanted the launch model if possible. This is what I got back

“Yes it looks like we may be allocated 1 TRX launch edition still trying to verify that the reg TRX will release allocation toward the end of the month they told the public a different story from what we are hearing”

I also asked today about ordering one. What do I have to do?? I just want to get one so spill it. I showed him the order that was posted by @MaxCarnage and he said this

“You can order 1000’s of them but they will be allocated on a lottery earn bases so if you get one allocated one they will pick one out of the 1000 orders you have in the order bank so far the Arrigo organization earned 1 on the fist allocation next allocation is the end of the month we have no clear insight on how it will work so it’s just taking a chance with no sure thing at this point”
Interesting. My dealer said for now they will get ONE allocation guaranteed (not a launch edition). The GMs rep told him nothing about a lottery. He tells me everything he knows and I trust him (ordered lots from this dealership). That said it's entirely possible their FCA contact didn't know enough. Really hard to say. Really early on like this, dealers seem to have different bits of information.

What I know of as of right now I can put the order threw with my dealer, however they can't put it threw with Ram until next Monday from my understanding. While Launch editions can be ordered fully this week.

Was this was it was like back in 2015 when the Hellcats first came out? I heard the horror stories but didn't order back then.

I might have to sit back and hope I have a VIN!! Yikes!

As the days go by, I'll share the info I know as I get it!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
On Monday my dealer said they could order one on Tuesday morning at 9am. Tuesday arrives and they tell me they "will not be able to order one till next month" :rolleyes: FCA needs to get it together before "launch"ing a new product like the TRX.

Last edited:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
On Monday my dealer said they could order one on Tuesday morning at 9am. Tuesday arrives and they tell me they "will not be able to order one till next month" :rolleyes:
Yeah the Left hand dont know what the Right hand is doing lol. Then Monday morning they will say........:unsure:

CU89

Member ID
Reactions
City
Eau Claire
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2019 Widebody Scat PacK
Yeah the Left hand dont know what the Right hand is doing lol. Then Monday morning they will say........:unsure:
Like Hellcat ordering in 2015, we know more than the sales people. Also like 2015, its all about allocation.

Mine - LE MSRP - placed at 8:30 yesterday morning. Dealer called with VON at 9:15

Attachments

Last edited:

Tsubahog

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fl
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Sub’d. Me and a few others on here lived through the 2015 ordering nightmare - early orderers never got their cars - ordered mine in January 2015 and got it in March. The 2019 process was much better but still late year (12/29/2018 for me) delivery dates were the earliest shipments.

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #16
Sub’d. Me and a few others on here lived through the 2015 ordering nightmare - early orderers never got their cars - ordered mine in January 2015 and got it in March. The 2019 process was much better but still late year (12/29/2018 for me) delivery dates were the earliest shipments.
Ordered my 19' Redeye in Oct, got it in January. 3 months isn't bad of a wait. But I do agree the build and delivery process with FCA isn't the greatest.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ordered my 19' Redeye in Oct, got it in January. 3 months isn't bad of a wait. But I do agree the build and delivery process with FCA isn't the greatest.
Yeah and my hearts bleeding for you LOL. I waited over a year and half for my first Hellcat. And now go over to the GT500 Mustang Forum and holly crapola its a circus. But yeah here's hoping they get there act together and get them here sooner than later.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
This allocation system seems similar to the Trackhawk deal.

Dealers can order until Monday then it shuts off.
This is what i am being told.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Depends on my mood
I put my order in today and have a VON for a “regular” TRX. I heard from several dealer friends that the 24th was a relative date for non launch edition vehicles. Was told “every dealer in the country will be allocated at least 1 TRX in the first 6 months of production“. That came from their area sales rep. Three dealers that I talk to were all told the same thing. In any case, I have a VON for a non launch edition TRX as of today.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
So my dealer is claiming only Launch Editions availability to order and they have ordered 2. They are saying 100k Range Holly Crap and yeah think I will be sitting it out till the order your own is available. And unfortunately my selling dealer has all new people and I don't think they no what the hell is going on.