Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

WARNING do not read this RAM TRX article if you do not plan on buying one.......DAMN I want one yikes!

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #21
The Raptor goes head to head against the TRX. Pretty impressive for the Raptor IMO which look at the ratings and the Raptor beat out the TRX in some important categories. But the TRX just out power her and wins major points for this and adds to the fun factor to give the TRX the win.
https://www.caranddriver.com/review...1500-trx-vs-2020-ford-f-150-raptor-supercrew/

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #23

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
I’m here to tell ya, the Raptor Forum I’m on has those guys panicked. I’ve been fairly entertained all weekend.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #25
I am pasting my conversation from my other thread and has me wonfering if the TRX is overhyped. And if your a current Hellcat owner and or a RedEye owner than nit so sure your going to feel the seat of your pants excitement. I am not bashing the TRX nor my Super Snake 770HP truck and pay attention I just said 770hp and she’s a 2 door lowered and a lot less weight and wind resistance. I have second thoughts on the TRX at this time which not sure it’s really worth it IMO.

Today I passed the 1500 mile mark and opened her up LOL. And well uhm well yeah I opened her up and yeah she's a fast but......well she's a truck you know. Those damn Hellcats spoil it for everything :geek: and I mean anyone thinking their new 150k Ram TRX is going to like uh smoke everyone:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: Yeah good luck since I am driving a 2 door lowered and in so many ways a 2 wheel drive truck. Whats even cooler is I had a chance to race no lie lol a new BMW M5 and Mercedes AMG. Damn those things are fast and DAMNIT I should have had the Redeye today. But oh well and yeah we did some roll racing and yes the Super Snake blasts and yeah she sounds sweet and yeah uh huh as the M5 and AMG blast me at about 100 and the Super Snake just like uh yeh the speedo stops at 120 and not sure but the M5 and AMG 150 in my eyes plus. So a huge warning for anyone buying the TRX your going to be smoked by many many others and sure its cool and I really love my Super Snake for what she is. But she is a tank going down the road and yes a FAST Tank at that but no way a GT500 and or Hellcats by any means. And keep in mind this past March I ran a Super Snake Lifted 4 door 4 wheel drive and obliterated him in my GT500. Summing it up trucks are trucks and cars are cars but nothing replaces the Hellcats kick in the ass fun or GT500s as well. And oh yeh I added some Carbon Fiber look rear louvres today.
View attachment 28170 View attachment 28171 View attachment 28172 View attachment 28173