Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Weld S71 Beadlocks w/ 305/45/17 ET Street Rs

Trader history for SublimeIsLife (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member ID
Reactions
City
Arlington
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Currently only available for local pickup in Arlington, TX. I am currently overseas stuck in Iraq and cannot ship. My wife will be able to handle in person pickup.

Wheels have been balanced with tires on, Tires are brand new with maybe a 1/4 mile on them with no burnout done. I only drove them around the block to test traction. No damage, dings, or imperfections. They are for narrow body hellcats. I am selling because I have decided to sell my hellcat and restore my 79 camaro instead.

I am asking for $2500 firm. Total cost of everything from Summit including taxes is almost $3500, so I am not accepting offers lower than my asking price.

Attachments

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Nice , GLWS , be safe !

OP
SublimeIsLife
Member ID
Reactions
City
Arlington
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
Nice , GLWS , be safe !
Thank you sir. I'm hoping by August everything will be back to normal and I can fly home. I'll be able to do shipping whenever that happens if someone doesn't pick them up by then

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Thank you sir. I'm hoping by August everything will be back to normal and I can fly home. I'll be able to do shipping whenever that happens if someone doesn't pick them up by then
If the tires were 315's I would get them , I see their 305's , Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.