Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Well that didn’t last very long😳

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Yeh I know WTF holly crap I just purchased another car today🤪. I mean I didn’t even plan buying another car this year and yep I did it again. My plan has been sell my cars and cash out of them since used cars are stupid crazy pricing. Ok so I am out and about working today and about mid day I text my sales guy at one of my favorite Ford dealers. He tells me he has the new Ford Bronco in stock and to come by and check it out. So I drive over to see hime and honestly the new one that came in looks crappy imo. I did not even care to drive it and even though I reserved one from them to have first right of refusal when it comes in. And yeh it’s a hit or miss being when they are optioned out correctly they look pretty good but just don’t know if I am like Super Excited to get one as they come available. Anyways we are walking around and here is a Ford Mustang GT350 White blue stripes sitting in the used department area. Now I am like uh oh no no don’t need to look at that dangerous territory. Oh well sure enough it’s a 2016 cherry condition 9k miles and truly flawless. Oh great should never have gone their lol. And now it’s drive her time and yep damn I miss my GT500 and for me the baddest ass production car I have ever owned race ready. And yeh yeh I know all the Hellcat people here it’s not a challenge to your Hellcats. I get back and now it’s hey you have a Charger Hellcat and Im like yeh but damn nit sure I can part with her but ok. So now the number crunching time and stand around time whcih anyone here knows drags on for longer than you want. We talk and they throw a number at me for the Charger Hellcat without trade and I’m like hmm. Then we talk about the GT350 which is no longer made and always was a limited production car. I tell them not a big deal didn’t come here to buy a car today and laugh at that statement to myself. They say to me will give you 74k for the Hellcat 😳. I’m like damn that’s the best number yet and sur I ain’t stupid that’s know they are playing numbers in the used car but I’m like damn. Ok ok yep it all went down and yeh sold another Hellcat and actually got more than what I paid. Ans yeh I know it’s a Mustang in the Hellcat Forum😁 And oh yeh anyone who voted for my Charger in the HFCOTM you can change it to my buddy @Hellcatcfp 😁. My daughter is a huge Mustang lover and she was so excited when I called her today and told her. She just loves the clutch cars and asked me so many times why I didn’t get a Challenger manual. It’s crazy times for cars and just have to scratch your head how long it continues. And yeh did the Daughter have some influence as well😁. But damn in the dog house with the wife which the tradition continues 😳
21A67110-C4BA-4B1D-AE7B-862342CF2DE0.jpeg 847EA771-1455-410A-A227-5FA819AC5298.jpeg C6D8AE74-3CE5-4A36-91D0-1164A7D5F51E.jpeg

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Yeh I know WTF holly crap I just purchased another car today🤪. I mean I didn’t even plan buying another car this year and yep I did it again. My plan has been sell my cars and cash out of them since used cars are stupid crazy pricing. Ok so I am out and about working today and about mid day I text my sales guy at one of my favorite Ford dealers. He tells me he has the new Ford Bronco in stock and to come by and check it out. So I drive over to see hime and honestly the new one that came in looks crappy imo. I did not even care to drive it and even though I reserved one from them to have first right of refusal when it comes in. And yeh it’s a hit or miss being when they are optioned out correctly they look pretty good but just don’t know if I am like Super Excited to get one as they come available. Anyways we are walking around and here is a Ford Mustang GT350 White blue stripes sitting in the used department area. Now I am like uh oh no no don’t need to look at that dangerous territory. Oh well sure enough it’s a 2016 cherry condition 9k miles and truly flawless. Oh great should never have gone their lol. And now it’s drive her time and yep damn I miss my GT500 and for me the baddest ass production car I have ever owned race ready. And yeh yeh I know all the Hellcat people here it’s not a challenge to your Hellcats. I get back and now it’s hey you have a Charger Hellcat and Im like yeh but damn nit sure I can part with her but ok. So now the number crunching time and stand around time whcih anyone here knows drags on for longer than you want. We talk and they throw a number at me for the Charger Hellcat without trade and I’m like hmm. Then we talk about the GT350 which is no longer made and always was a limited production car. I tell them not a big deal didn’t come here to buy a car today and laugh at that statement to myself. They say to me will give you 74k for the Hellcat 😳. I’m like damn that’s the best number yet and sur I ain’t stupid that’s know they are playing numbers in the used car but I’m like damn. Ok ok yep it all went down and yeh sold another Hellcat and actually got more than what I paid. Ans yeh I know it’s a Mustang in the Hellcat Forum😁 And oh yeh anyone who voted for my Charger in the HFCOTM you can change it to my buddy @Hellcatcfp 😁. My daughter is a huge Mustang lover and she was so excited when I called her today and told her. She just loves the clutch cars and asked me so many times why I didn’t get a Challenger manual. It’s crazy times for cars and just have to scratch your head how long it continues. And yeh did the Daughter have some influence as well😁. But damn in the dog house with the wife which the tradition continues 😳
View attachment 49843 View attachment 49844 View attachment 49845
Sorry to see the Charger go CC. Beautiful GT350 though.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
So how does this work? Do I start a mobile car wash business, buy a bunch of cars and take pictures to use them for advertising and write them off as essential for my business, then profit?

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #4
So how does this work? Do I start a mobile car wash business, buy a bunch of cars and take pictures to use them for advertising and write them off as essential for my business, then profit?
Sounds like a great plan 😁. But cars cannot be written off for much of anything ask me how I know. Trucks yes but cars are capped at like 3k tax write off.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Well, at least you also sprung for a new pair of jeans without the raggity ass holes on the knees for the poor kid !

That girl has an awesome head of hair !!

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Sounds like a great plan 😁. But cars cannot be written off for much of anything ask me how I know. Trucks yes but cars are capped at like 3k tax write off.
Ha just giving you a hard time! Well done.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Congratulations you old freak!

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Curious, did you ever get the sensor fixed on the Charger? If so, what did it end up being?

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
Curious, did you ever get the sensor fixed on the Charger? If so, what did it end up being?
Yes fuel rail and sensor.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Two doors for the price of four? Can't really go wrong with that...no matter what the cost.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

There you go again posting unauthorized pics...

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
We all have different thoughts about what we want to buy and sell. I love my TAXI and I wouldn't get rid of it for a new GT500. I have have had mustangs and fast ones. I spend more time driving my car every day then racing it. The TAXI is a way better daily driver then any mustang I had owned. The TAXI is worth more to me then the money

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #13
We all have different thoughts about what we want to buy and sell. I love my TAXI and I wouldn't get rid of it for a new GT500. I have have had mustangs and fast ones. I spend more time driving my car every day then racing it. The TAXI is a way better daily driver then any mustang I had owned. The TAXI is worth more to me then the money
Right but the real question is what would @Jimmy N. choose😁. Would Jimmy join the Taxi Cab Association Club😳

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
Congrats on the GT350.

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
Mine is a street-only car and is perfect for my use- big trunk, big back seat, excellent cargo space with the seats folded. The Charger is just easier for me to live with as a daily driver. It's certainly fast enough to keep me amused day in and day out.

Really love that GT350, though.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
That's nice, great color combo.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Wait you sold your 500!?! What kind of money you get for her... I looked into a gt350 just like the one you picked up ended up with my Redeye.. the 350 was a close second they just didn’t want to make a deal

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Right but the real question is what would @Jimmy N. choose😁. Would Jimmy join the Taxi Cab Association Club😳
Damn! Talk about putting me on the spot there, ChargerChallenger.

Let's see, a taxi or a Furd? This is where it'd be great if two wrongs made a right. But it could be worse...a 4-door Furd.

Did I ever mention how much I like my Challenger?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Kearney
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Chevrolet Silverado
Nice Car!