Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Well that didn’t last very long😳

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Look into a lambo @jonx96

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
That is no where on my list. I have no desire for one. They have just never been a car i've wanted

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
If you have what you’d consider your dream car, then why consider jumping ship? Putting all the future crap aside; as you don’t have to buy it.

Didn’t you already mention that your current car is already faster anyway? Blemishes can be fixed. A 2018 for all intents it’s a new car. And you have history with it. I dunno, I guess I sort of get attached to cars.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Dodge hasn't owned lambo in over 30 years so you would be buying a vw. Jimmy's girl likes those vw's

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
If you have what you’d consider your dream car, then why consider jumping ship? Putting all the future crap aside; as you don’t have to buy it.

Didn’t you already mention that your current car is already faster anyway? Blemishes can be fixed. A 2018 for all intents it’s a new car. And you have history with it. I dunno, I guess I sort of get attached to cars.
I think his concussion are kicking in today:unsure:

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
I think his concussion are kicking in today:unsure:
You are right my numerous head injury’s do call for an interesting life style 😂 good news if I sell something I forget all about it.

You are probably right. Me and this car have learned so much together.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Dodge hasn't owned lambo in over 30 years so you would be

buying a vw. Jimmy's girl likes those vw's
My favorite car brand is LAMBORGHINI, so...

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
My favorite car brand is LAMBORGHINI, so...
You do have a lot of property, guess you are talking a tractor

1627436033425.png

Deano

1000 Posts Club
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WBHC
I had a surprise today, an orange sport car was ahead of me, thought it was a C-8, turned out to be a McLaren. First I ever saw in person.

You can configure the orange one on their site.

https://cars.mclaren.com/en/artura

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I had a surprise today, an orange sport car was ahead of me, thought it was a C-8, turned out to be a McLaren. First I ever saw in person.

You can configure the orange one on their site.

https://cars.mclaren.com/en/artura
I can imagine where you are you may not see very many cars like that. There was one that came to cars and coffee last year a few times and even saw one at the drag strip this year. He was not consistent on his runs but did post a 9.88

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye

Good point here on a couple levels, I mean what would it actually cost now to replace what you have? Also thinking you can keep a new car blemish free, I mean we all think that, but then the real world steps in sometimes and sets us straight ;) Show me an un-blemished car and I'll call it undriven, and what's the point really then?

Good luck with whatever you end up doing!

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Good point here on a couple levels, I mean what would it actually cost now to replace what you have? Also thinking you can keep a new car blemish free, I mean we all think that, but then the real world steps in sometimes and sets us straight ;) Show me an un-blemished car and I'll call it undriven, and what's the point really then?

Good luck with whatever you end up doing!
Cars still listed but at this point I doubt it sells. I listed it for 69k which is way to high. But is a price where I'd just order a brand new one. But what ever happens I don't care.
I have spent sometime on the gt500 forum. I have got some pretty honest feedback on that route. The gt500 does not sound like it is the car for me. They all say the same thing. Amazing car, great track car and very well refined. But it doesn't have the brutality of the hellcat. Which is my absolute favorite part of any car. I'm just going to assume I'll end up keeping this car. I still have so much to accomplish with it.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
I would like a couple Lamborghini tractors, that would be great. Also a Huracan evo awd, and Aventador spider. Will only be shopping for a Huracan evo though.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Jon, what blemishes does your car have?

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Jon, what blemishes does your car have?
@vortecd has told me to stop telling everyone about them and no one will notice :) I bought the car used. Talked the guy down quite a bit because of such "blemishes"

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
@vortecd has told me to stop telling everyone about them and no one will notice :) I bought the car used. Talked the guy down quite a bit because of such "blemishes"
One of the first things Jon says to me meeting him for the 1st time. "do you notice anything wrong with my car" I look it over a little and say "no" then he points out something on his roof. I say " I'm not tall enough to see the roof"

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
The gt500 does not sound like it is the car for me. They all say the same thing. Amazing car, great track car and very well refined. But it doesn't have the brutality of the hellcat.
Your point on "the brutality" is the really real. I sold a 2016 Hellcat for what I thought was a dream car and ended up in my 2019 WBRE within a year. The car was a stunning Jaguar F Type R with a 550 hp supercharged V-8. Was a great ride...poppin' & crackling exhaust, AWD with heavy rear drive bias for great launches, beautiful lines and color. I wish I could have kept it and bought the Redeye but am retired now, it is one toy at a time. Actually, our daily is kind of a toy (I tell my wife it's her car) as it is a 2021 F Pace SVR with the same engine and same color as my F Type was :LOL:. Trading cars now has been great, but a story for another time...

What was missing in the F Type R is what was missing in a bunch of other performance cars I've owned (911 GTS, V-10 R8, AMG CLS63, last gen GT500, etc.)...the level of raw, brutal insanity. The Jag was much more engaging than other Euro cars I've owned but there is something about these Hellcats...they are insane! There is truly nothing else I've experienced since my heavily worked 1969 SS Camaro from back in the day that can compare.

Get 'em while the gettinz good. If you've got one, do what you can to keep her...unless getting a newer model :oops::eek:o_O (don't tell my wife of 20 years I said that).

021F25F4-C040-402E-8321-A45C01E72E0E.jpeg
IMG_5181.jpg