Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What is up with Georgia? HC Redeye Prices

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Was just looking at Charger Redeyes on lots around the country and two in Georgia were listed at mid to high 120Ks, while all the others were high-80s for the most part. One in Houston was $84,XXX. Georgia just on crack or something?

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Some dealerships around me have markups on WB Scats. Expected to see the TRX with a crazy upcharge (95k sticker marked up to 120K) and the SS's have 10k over.

Perhaps they are smelling $$$ after seeing all the EV print out there and the recent Stellantis statements regarding their future approach...a different way to deliver high performance o_O:confused::cry:.

I did find 2 widebody Scats (one a Shaker) with manuals...so tempting to add to the stable...if only I wasn't retired and was still pulling paychecks. One is Indigo (old Hellcat hood) and the Shaker is Sinnamon Stick. I'd seen that color on a Charger in indoor lighting and was Meh...this one was stunning outdoors even on an overcast day. The Shaker made it so old school cool....damn...I want it! All it needs are Mopar black hoodpins. And...I want that TRX too!

IMG_4595.jpg IMG_4597.jpg IMG_4600.jpg

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Was just looking at Charger Redeyes on lots around the country and two in Georgia were listed at mid to high 120Ks, while all the others were high-80s for the most part. One in Houston was $84,XXX. Georgia just on crack or something?
There’s enough wrong with Georgia to write a novel but, that’s another story for another time.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
There’s enough wrong with Georgia to write a novel but, that’s another story for another time.
Didn't the devil go down to Georgia looking for a soul?

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Didn't the devil go down to Georgia looking for a soul?
Yes, yes he did and he’s still there.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I've not looked at pricing here in FL (which is typically absurdly high + their crazy fees !), but I'll bet it's insane right now on any of the high power cars.
Most of the local dealers look like they are going out of business there are so few cars/trucks on their lots !

Good time to be dumping a car, really bad time to be buying.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I've not looked at pricing here in FL (which is typically absurdly high + their crazy fees !), but I'll bet it's insane right now on any of the high power cars.
Most of the local dealers look like they are going out of business there are so few cars/trucks on their lots !

Good time to be dumping a car, really bad time to be buying.
Up here in WNY...there is nothing on the lots...no HC's..RE's...Chargers...nothing....

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Some dealerships around me have markups on WB Scats. Expected to see the TRX with a crazy upcharge (95k sticker marked up to 120K) and the SS's have 10k over.

Perhaps they are smelling $$$ after seeing all the EV print out there and the recent Stellantis statements regarding their future approach...a different way to deliver high performance o_O:confused::cry:.

I did find 2 widebody Scats (one a Shaker) with manuals...so tempting to add to the stable...if only I wasn't retired and was still pulling paychecks. One is Indigo (old Hellcat hood) and the Shaker is Sinnamon Stick. I'd seen that color on a Charger in indoor lighting and was Meh...this one was stunning outdoors even on an overcast day. The Shaker made it so old school cool....damn...I want it! All it needs are Mopar black hoodpins. And...I want that TRX too!

View attachment 46113 View attachment 46114 View attachment 46115
Beautiful car.
I do like Shaker hoods.
20160723_152705.jpg

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
This guy had insane prices when the Hellcats 1st came out & many sat for a long time (over a year) until he dropped the prices.

Back to his old tricks - $8k bump on SRT Durango's, $35k bump on Hellcat Durango's o_O
For those of you on a budget, only $30K on the TRX's :rolleyes:

362 New Dodge, RAM Cars, SUVs in Stock | University Dodge Ram

Last edited: