Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wife is territorial

Magnified

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC
As I mentioned before, she's pretty territorial about our property. I was reminded again of that today because we are having some issues with a neighbor cattycorner across from us. She's from South Africa and brought this huge dog with her (there's more, but not necessary here). Anyway, her fence gate was last maintained by an elder man who passed away and is not robust. This dog will jump like an Australian olympic athlete on coke and can almost clear the gate. My wife was out with the kids who were riding bikes in the street. SA lady has the dog out with her and he's acting bizarre and is not on a leash. Because "he doesn't like it" but he also "won't obey her commands." She also says, "He also doesn't like men, and really doesn't like kids." My wife evidently said then, "Well, I have a husband, and I have kids" and gestured to them playing, "and if your dog attacks or bothers them, I'll shoot it in the head." And she means it. From that date on, that dog has not been in the front yard unleashed. I explained later, since I wasn't around, what the legal ramifications would be and that I'd back her all the way. She didn't care about the legal part of it, even being arrested. We see eye to eye. There are lines for me; and evidently for her too.

I practice the golden rule, and am a good neighbor. I require the same from others.

bikini sniper shot.gif

Last edited:

JRabq

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Dang, if that's ur wife, I see why you're behind her 100% !

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
As I mentioned before, she's pretty territorial about our property. I was reminded again of that today because we are having some issues with a neighbor cattycorner across from up. She's from South Africa and brought this huge dog with her (there's more, but not necessary here). Anyway, her fence gate was last maintained by an elder man how passed away and is not robust. This dog will jump like an Australian olympic athlete on coke and can almost clear the gate. My wife was out with the kids who were riding bikes in the street. SA lady has the dog out with here and he's acting bizarre and is not on a leash. Because "he doesn't like it" but he also "won't obey her commands." She also says, "He also doesn't like men, and really doesn't like kids." My wife evidently said then, "Well, I have a husband, and I have kids" and gestured to them playing, "and if your dog attacks or bothers them, I'll shot it in the head." And she means it. From that date on, that dog has not been in the front yard unleashed. I explained later, since I wasn't around, what the legal ramifications would be and that I'd back her all the way. She didn't care about the legal part of it, even being arrested. We see eye to eye. There are lines for me; and evidently for her too.

I practice the golden rule, and am a good neighbor. I require the same from others.

View attachment 40871
Unleashed dog...not fond of kids..or men..recipe for disaster...:unsure::unsure:..I try not to tempt fate...I understand the love of animals..the next times the dogs un leashed out side...is his last...:oops:

OP
Magnified

Magnified

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC
Thread Starter #5

Hunter

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
As I mentioned before, she's pretty territorial about our property. I was reminded again of that today because we are having some issues with a neighbor cattycorner across from us. She's from South Africa and brought this huge dog with her (there's more, but not necessary here). Anyway, her fence gate was last maintained by an elder man who passed away and is not robust. This dog will jump like an Australian olympic athlete on coke and can almost clear the gate. My wife was out with the kids who were riding bikes in the street. SA lady has the dog out with her and he's acting bizarre and is not on a leash. Because "he doesn't like it" but he also "won't obey her commands." She also says, "He also doesn't like men, and really doesn't like kids." My wife evidently said then, "Well, I have a husband, and I have kids" and gestured to them playing, "and if your dog attacks or bothers them, I'll shoot it in the head." And she means it. From that date on, that dog has not been in the front yard unleashed. I explained later, since I wasn't around, what the legal ramifications would be and that I'd back her all the way. She didn't care about the legal part of it, even being arrested. We see eye to eye. There are lines for me; and evidently for her too.

View attachment 40871
Funny.
Just saw a "Sniper" video game ad.
Shows the same view (and rear reactive forces) on many different sniper women.

JRabq

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Funny.
Rear Reactive Forces....is that kinda like Special Forces? Too late to join?

Hunter

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat

View attachment 40871

fumanchu182

500 Posts Club
Premium Account
Active Duty U.S. Navy
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
1617629893764.png

OP
Magnified

Magnified

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC
Thread Starter #12
Funny.
Correct. I don't understand the fascination with it personally, but whatever floats their boats.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC
Thread Starter #13
That begs the question...was that ever her :unsure::unsure::unsure:;)
I can neither confirm nor deny any such statements without written permission from the secretary.