Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Yikes do I buy another Electric VehiclešŸ˜³

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Yeh itā€™s a long videošŸ˜

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
289582563_10228713428887726_3437293537441828799_n.jpg

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Fuck no.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Yeh itā€™s a long videošŸ˜

What's with the 450?

Are you buying that or it it just for show in the video?

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
You sir, may have an undiagnosed battery fetish. It's not normal or socially accepted. I truly hope that you can find the help you need to overcome it.

w2e2wcj3lk651.png

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
But he probably will.
He thinks that he's pissing us off. The joke is on him.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
He thinks that he's pissing us off. The joke is on him.
Why would I post something to PISS people off? So I share my vehicle purchase of a non Ice car and this means I want to piss people off????

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Why would I post something to PISS people off? So I share my vehicle purchase of a non Ice car and this means I want to piss people off????
You know how people here feel about ev cars. You claim that you're just "testing" them for others but you are actually promoting them.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #10
You know how people here feel about ev cars. You claim that you're just "testing" them for others but you are actually promoting them.
Does my lifestyle just truly piss you off ? You really are a personal attack type of person here in the forum.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Does my lifestyle just truly piss you off ? You really are a personal attack type of person here in the forum.
You have thin skin and can't take a ribbing. Use the ignore function.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Come on gents. We are all here for the same reason. Sure, we all have a Hellcat, but I think that most all of us also have other non-Hellcat fun cars, that would not interest most guys on here. While I hate and despise anything electric, I still enjoy the posts, and like that we can joke around all in good fun. I don't see why we need to attack one another when we are all really just interweb car buddies.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
He buys everything.
Why is this a question?

I like his reviews of the different cars he does have as well. To me its an unbiased review because well, he has everything. His wife must love Christmas shopping for him

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #14

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Come on gents. We are all here for the same reason. Sure, we all have a Hellcat, but I think that most all of us also have other non-Hellcat fun cars, that would not interest most guys on here. While I hate and despise anything electric, I still enjoy the posts, and like that we can joke around all in good fun. I don't see why we need to attack one another when we are all really just interweb car buddies.
I donā€™t think anyone is attacking each other. David was just making a facetious remark. CC has a good sense of humor and is a very sociable guy. On the other hand, CC does mostly feature his Fird trucks, Tremor, Bronco, Mustang GT-E, future Lightening, Shelbyā€™s, horses, tractors, boat, ATVā€™s, motorcycles, daughter washing and driving Fordsā€¦all about 10x more than their T/A. It may annoy some of the guys on here that are more interested in Hellcats, racing Hellcats and Mopars in general. Seems like his exploits would be more well received on a Mustang or Ford truck forum?

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #17
I donā€™t think anyone is attacking each other. David was just making a facetious remark. CC has a good sense of humor and is a very sociable guy. On the other hand, CC does mostly feature his Fird trucks, Tremor, Bronco, Mustang GT-E, future Lightening, Shelbyā€™s, horses, tractors, boat, ATVā€™s, motorcycles, daughter washing and driving Fordsā€¦all about 10x more than their T/A. It may annoy some of the guys on here that are more interested in Hellcats, racing Hellcats and Mopars in general. Seems like his exploits would be more well received on a Mustang or Ford truck forum?
Thank you and yes your correct I post a lot about my Ford stuff and only wish Dodge would give us new stuff to buy. I have purchased 4 Hellcats and many SRT vehicles non hellcat and RAM trucks. But for me Dodge and Ram have not brought anything new to excite me to buy at this time. The Forum members here are over the top the best of any other car forums I participate in. I know the owner personally of this Forum and is very generous to let all of us post a lot of Stuff that is not permitted in other forums. I always am looking for the latest greatest thrill and as said Dodge ainā€™t exciting me at thi point since I have owned so many Mopars. Hope they bring something truly exciting again and sadly for so may here it wont be an ICE vehicle but for me if they bring an EV 1.9 second 60 car and 180 track car at 1/4 mile than sign me up. My daughter is evolving and just loves the ICE and ainā€˜t to excited about EV but at the same time I want to expose her to both so she understands more than most the realities to whats going on. And damn if she can evolve to a 1/4 mile tracker running 180 plus one day with confidence regardless of ICE or EV I am all in to help my daughter experience something most wont. I appreciate the support and sincerely not wanting to Piss anyone off and just love hanging out here with IMO the best type of car lovers than any other forum on the internet.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You have thin skin and can't take a ribbing. Use the ignore function ...Thin skin???:unsure::unsure: well that explains the ascots..and the burlap BVD's:p:p:p:p

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thank you and yes your correct I post a lot about my Ford stuff and only wish Dodge would give us new stuff to buy. I have purchased 4 Hellcats and many SRT vehicles non hellcat and RAM trucks. But for me Dodge and Ram have not brought anything new to excite me to buy at this time. The Forum members here are over the top the best of any other car forums I participate in. I know the owner personally of this Forum and is very generous to let all of us post a lot of Stuff that is not permitted in other forums. I always am looking for the latest greatest thrill and as said Dodge ainā€™t exciting me at thi point since I have owned so many Mopars. Hope they bring something truly exciting again and sadly for so may here it wont be an ICE vehicle but for me if they bring an EV 1.9 second 60 car and 180 track car at 1/4 mile than sign me up. My daughter is evolving and just loves the ICE and ainā€˜t to excited about EV but at the same time I want to expose her to both so she understands more than most the realities to whats going on. And damn if she can evolve to a 1/4 mile tracker running 180 plus one day with confidence regardless of ICE or EV I am all in to help my daughter experience something most wont. I appreciate the support and sincerely not wanting to Piss anyone off and just love hanging out here with IMO the best type of car lovers than any other forum on the internet.
Yer makin me all misty eyed...:cry::cry::cry:

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #20
What many donā€™t know here about me selling my 2016 Challenger Hellcat Plum Crazy in 2018 is I was expecting the Demon upgrade would be the Hellephant motor option. Yes I sat it out for over a year thinking Dodge would offer a 900-1000 Hellcat option. You have no idea how disappointed I was and yeh picked up the RE but Dodge IMO could have done it and made it a Track Edition not street legal option buy. BUT NOPE and uh huh Ford offers the 2018 Mustang Cobra Jet fastest production car ever. And believe me or not my selling Ford dealer offered me one but I passed thinking Dodge would out do it.
https://performance.ford.com/series...cobra-jet/2018/08/cobra-jet-announcement.html