Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Couple Trackhawk Vids....

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Had it back for about a week now. Havnt broke anything yet lol thats a plus ha..... Think is flipping fast! Even from a roll its brutal!

IMG_4133.jpeg

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Pretty dope ride

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
In retrospect I wish I would have bought one of these instead of my Challenger. They seem to have way more fun on the street. Sounds amazing!

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
In retrospect I wish I would have bought one of these instead of my Challenger. They seem to have way more fun on the street. Sounds amazing!
Really?

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Thread Starter #5
Well, I can say ive owned a Redeye and Trackhawk and on the street they were both a blast but the Hawk just hooks way better and is just more fun and stable! Making power is one thing but putting it down is another. I was gonna build the Redeye the same way as the Trackhawk but I just feared traction issues.

Snapped my supercharger belt tonight. TBH I didnt even realize it till I got in my garage. I was making little hits on the street before I got home. Nothing big just 7 gear and sometimes 6th gear little stabs and it still felt fast but just not AS fast as usual but I have been babying this thing I dont even know when or where I snapped the belt.

It makes so much dam power on motor alone its crazy. It did stall a few times today and wasnt sure why lol im sure the thing was off earlier. The thing is SO loud its hard to hear what going on under there from inside the car but wow I cant get over how fast it is on motor alone

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Im at the power level with the Challenger that it’s not fun to drive on the street anymore.

Wizza

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Snapped my supercharger belt tonight. TBH I didnt even realize it till I got in my garage.
Good thing it did not mess up your fan....was it shredded or just skipped?