Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Yeah, I admit I’m a suspicious prick, that being said, has anyone noticed that there are 2 new members with similar names (Skittels, Skeezart) with ID #’s 4 apart, one asking about a HC that won’t start, the other posted a pic of his HC, in the dealer showroom?

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
23 challenger hellcat jb-23 Chrysler 300c
Thread Starter #42
No offense intended, but why does the pic of your car look like it's in a dealer showroom?
No offense taken.I was waiting for someone to comment on that.it is in the showroom and as of right now the best picture I have of it.I took it the day I purchased it.I mistakenly deleted a video of the salesman backing it out the showroom.heres another picture which you can see it’s in my garage.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
No offense taken.I was waiting for someone to comment on that.it is in the showroom and as of right now the best picture I have of it.I took it the day I purchased it.I mistakenly deleted a video of the salesman backing it out the showroom.heres another picture which you can see it’s in my garage.
What dealer did you use? I got mine from Baumann's in Fremont and checked out what Rouen had (they had quite a few)
I work in Toledo!

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #44
Yeah, I admit I’m a suspicious prick, that being said, has anyone noticed that there are 2 new members with similar names (Skittels, Skeezart) with ID #’s 4 apart, one asking about a HC that won’t start, the other posted a pic of his HC, in the dealer showroom?
As far as your suspicion.I had a previous account from 2 yrs ago under the name ACTIONMAN which at that time I had a 22 cinnamon stick colored challenger hellcat. I’ve been absent for a while and when I came back it appeared the format had changed and my account was gone. I traded my 22 for the f8 23 ,I had a 21 grand Cherokee trailhawk which received massive damage in a hail storm,I took it to my dealer for repairs and was not happy with the results so I traded it for the 23 300c which is velvet red hence the new name skittels. Im not the best at social media this forum being the only I indulge in so if im not being precise in spelling and putting sentences together feel free to correct me but rest assured I own both vehicles in which the hellcat is paid for.

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #45
What dealer did you use? I got mine from Baumann's in Fremont and checked out what Rouen had (they had quite a few)
I work in Toledo!
Rouen in woodeville(Fremont pike),I work in Toledo also.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Rouen in woodeville(Fremont pike),I work in Toledo also.
Welcome back.
I thought that lobby looked familiar. They still have the vintage Dodge Ram in the show room for over $35k?
I was looking at the destroyer grey DDHC they had in the show room last summer. Wife went with both a Jeep Cherokee and then added a Wrangler a few months later, couldn't talk her into another single $100k plus vehicle:ROFLMAO:

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #47
Welcome back.
I thought that lobby looked familiar. They still have the vintage Dodge Ram in the show room for over $35k?
I was looking at the destroyer grey DDHC they had in the show room last summer. Wife went with both a Jeep Cherokee and then added a Wrangler a few months later, couldn't talk her into another single $100k plus vehicle:ROFLMAO:
Yes,I believe the dodge is still there,if you’ve been there in the past 6 months or so you would have seen the orange challenger hellcat setting in the lobby which was the one I traded in.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Maybe next time you back it out of the garage you could post a good pic?

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
It sure seems very strange to me that a simple thing like a pic of your car is such a problem. So far we have a pic of a HC in a showroom and a pic of the ass of a car in a garage. Like I said, I am a suspicious prick, and after 47 posts in this thread, I have to say that the evidence is thin.

Most new HC owners are experiencing an adrenaline rush from the excitement of the purchase of a lifetime. I must have take 100 pics in the first week, and I think most new HC owners are the same. If you simply posted a couple of good pics in the opening post, which is what pretty much every ecstatic new HC owner does, I never would have never made any comment. But something didn’t smell right, and still doesn’t. No offense intended, just commenting on the facts presented.

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #50
It sure seems very strange to me that a simple thing like a pic of your car is such a problem. So far we have a pic of a HC in a showroom and a pic of the ass of a car in a garage. Like I said, I am a suspicious prick, and after 47 posts in this thread, I have to say that the evidence is thin.

Most new HC owners are experiencing an adrenaline rush from the excitement of the purchase of a lifetime. I must have take 100 pics in the first week, and I think most new HC owners are the same. If you simply posted a couple of good pics in the opening post, which is what pretty much every ecstatic new HC owner does, I never would have never made any comment. But something didn’t smell right, and still doesn’t. No offense intended, just commenting on the facts presented.

Ok suspicious PRICK.how’s this!

ok suspicious PRICK! No offense 🤣,how’s this.

Attachments

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Well...I never doubted you for a moment...(y)

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #52

appreciate it.my social media skills are lacking as you can tell.it took me a minute to figure out how to post the pictures and wasn’t sure if I did it properly.

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #53
I put about 340 miles on it then filled up the tank,put it up on race ready ramps and a battery tender .it’s been setting ever since.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I put about 340 miles on it then filled up the tank,put it up on race ready ramps and a battery tender .it’s been setting ever since.
WTF...It's still winter there aint it:unsure:

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #55

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Guys, stop giving @Skittels a bunch of guff, he is who he says he is.

@Skittels it is correct that you traded your 21 Trailhawk for the 23 300 C?

Welcome to the forum!

When you get a chance please post up some pic of your 23 HC Challenger JB!

Enjoy All The Fassst Fun!

~ Linda

OP
S
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #57
Guys, stop giving @Skittels a bunch of guff, he is who he says he is.

@Skittels it is correct that you traded your 21 Trailhawk for the 23 300 C?

Welcome to the forum!

When you get a chance please post up some pic of your 23 HC Challenger JB!

Enjoy All The Fassst Fun!

~ Linda
That is correct Linda, I actually ordered the trailhawk with all the goodys including the 5.7.I planned on it being my retirement vehicle but after the hail damage and the fact it was a black vehicle you could see the imperfections throughout which drove me nuts,I decided to get rid of it. Im sort of regretting it but I got two hot rods now(and a wrangler rubicon).as far as the jailbreak I had to go out in the garage last night, pull the blankets back and take a few pictures(the lighting is terrible) for the suspicious guy which I had posted but once I’m sure the snow is done here in Ohio I’ll take it out of storage and snap a few pictures and post them.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Geeze! Get a grip! You could have simply posted one good pic in your first post but nooo! You have to play games. You created the situation, I made valid comments, how hard is it to post one good pic?!??! (Which you haven't done yet.) Your best pic is of a "Replacement" title, for a 2023?!?! Hmmm. The only reason I think you might be ligit is Bobo's comments, they carry a lot of weight here.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
IMG_3841.jpeg

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
LOL! I just call them as I see them! It's ok, posting one good pic is sometimes a bridge too far. :ROFLMAO: