Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

15" Brake Conversion??

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Ok everybody.... Listen up! lol The dreaded grinding was because the sway bar link and the BMR toe link attachment rubbed the inside of the wheel when using the stock spindle. Along came Carlyle and they created a expensive billet spindle that moved the sway bar attachment so that it didn't have to be ground down. I got the very first one of the production versions of that. Now!!! AAD has come up with this dog bone looking relocation link that moves the sway bar to use the thru bolt for their toe link. Done deal! It's all expensive as hell, but this is the good shit and you don't have to spend $1k on that billet spindle. No grinding... done. Happy 15' conversions! Get it for Christmas instead of all that other stuff you don't really want..
hitting that egg nog at 8am we see 😂

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
hitting that egg nog at 8am we see 😂
Lol. I’m all pumped up! Leaving for Bakersfield (6 hour drive) in a couple hours. Track rental for tuning tomorrow and racing on Saturday. Goal is 7’s My race face is already starting. I feel like I need to put my helmet on! 😝

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Lets gooooooo!

ostmike

Vendor
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Portersville
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Hellcat
Lol. I’m all pumped up! Leaving for Bakersfield (6 hour drive) in a couple hours. Track rental for tuning tomorrow and racing on Saturday. Goal is 7’s My race face is already starting. I feel like I need to put my helmet on! 😝
Good luck and be safe.
I haven't run at Bakersfield in many decades. Driving through the night, sleeping in my truck at the track entrance, good times.