Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2019 Charger HC with no slotted rotors?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Hartley
State
WV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger
A buddy just bought a 2019 Charger HC but the rotors are not slotted, I have never seen one like this. It did come with summer tires, could that be the reason?

Also the brake and gas pedals did not come with the stainless covers. I always though that was standard on SRTs?

Any guidence gentlemen?

Thanks in advance.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
A buddy just bought a 2019 Charger HC but the rotors are not slotted, I have never seen one like this. It did come with summer tires, could that be the reason?

Also the brake and gas pedals did not come with the stainless covers. I always though that was standard on SRTs?

Any guidence gentlemen?

Thanks in advance.

On the rotors, the newest version of the rotors only have 3 small truncated slots, and they are easily hidden behind the various spokes of the Slingshot wheels, so double check.

The pedal covers are installed by the Dealerships and are sometimes left off because they are either ignorant, or lazy, or both. Check for them in a generic box in the trunk, which is where the factory puts them for transportation. If they are missing, go back to the Dealership and call them out on it.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
I believe the FCA engineers determined that after adding the ducted belly panel and rotor air deflectors, the additional slots in the rotors was over kill and an unnecessary cost.

OP
R
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hartley
State
WV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger