Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 Challenger changes preview

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
The NYT and the Washington Post are the two most unreliable sources of information on the planet. Fake News

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
True on the fake news. But, the administration pulled California's waiver. Hope it sticks so we can we one nation again, instead of one state that needs to have different laws and requirements costing all of us more money.

PaVaSteeler

Mole
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
Fox News is the poster child for biased reporting. The Sinclair Media Group openly requires each and every station it owns (radio, TV, etc) to bleat the same slanted headlines, pushing its agenda instead of reporting facts.

As to California losing its right to set its own emission standards, whatever happened to that canard "states' rights"???

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Lets talk Challenger

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
Fox News is the poster child for biased reporting. The Sinclair Media Group openly requires each and every station it owns (radio, TV, etc) to bleat the same slanted headlines, pushing its agenda instead of reporting facts.

As to California losing its right to set its own emission standards, whatever happened to that canard "states' rights"???
They're ALL pushing their own agendas, but FOX is the most REAL of any of them. States rights should be limited. When they start pushing dictatorial behavior that affects the rest of the nation, it's time to draw the line. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP for pulling their waiver. It's about time a president has attempted to bring them in line (lawsuits pending) because the MoFos that control this state won't be happy until we're ALL electric and we were heading there very quickly. I have FOUR Hemis and don't plan to give them up any time soon.

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
Surely we digress....

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbiana
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

Hey, write your local politician if you don’t like it. I agree it should be up to the States but not using Federal money to fund local standards. That’s on the people who choose to live there. Just like the people who choose higher education. That’s your dept not mine. I will never live in or buy anything that is labeled California legal. That’s my choice. Wait..my Hellcat is CA legal! Daamnn..Guess it’s time to sell

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Damn your right.
That is still covered by saying North American is it not? Lol

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
That is still covered by saying North American is it not? Lol
For some reason I forgot Mexico was part of it.:LOL:

PIERRE M.

Member ID
Reactions
City
CIUDAD JUAREZ
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat.
No way... the freakin' power dollars are now valid through 10/31. Are we gonna talk 2020 some day??

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Are we gonna talk 2020 some day??
Nothing really to talk about, especially from FCA [?|]

PIERRE M.

Member ID
Reactions
City
CIUDAD JUAREZ
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat.
I just need them to say it’s available and go buy it, I don’t any refresh or change.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbiana
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Yea. I’m getting 😡
You guys should be able to get phenomenal deals on dealer stock SRT‘s. Name your price! It’s your.

PIERRE M.

Member ID
Reactions
City
CIUDAD JUAREZ
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat.
Yea. I’m getting
You guys should be able to get phenomenal deals on dealer stock SRT‘s. Name your price! It’s your.
I don’t live in the US so basically there is no power dollar here and there is no way I buy a 2019 full price at this time.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
I talked to a dealer sales mgr. about the power bucks and end of year situation. Was asking how far back behind "invoice" (not MSRP) he would go, suggesting I'd want some of the hold back money too. He said as far as they were concerned, the power bucks provided a substantial enough discount. MSRP minus power bucks. That's all they'd do. I said "gu-bye" and walked out.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
So then let’s talk about 2021...
Kidding kidding [bootyshake]
Not kidding, wonder whats the story for 2021?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
There you go. Back to the GM phelopsy. Bad I know. Take it or leave it. Exactly what drove me, great hu, to go to Chrysler against a GM product. Take it or leave it. Chrlysler said build it your self and for the $$$ we will do dat. Now,, good luck. I saw it coming back in 2018 and My car was the 2nd last to be built in 2018. I waited to get what I wanted for the price. Still not cheap by no means. Buy Laurie,, hello Cat and Cat. But I got what I wanted,, kinda sorta minus 1 and a house. Ring, grill///// oh who the hell cares?? FCA got their market share now have fun. The lack of luster on the 2020s is up to GM,,, I guess.

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE
I talked to a dealer sales mgr. about the power bucks and end of year situation. Was asking how far back behind "invoice" (not MSRP) he would go, suggesting I'd want some of the hold back money too. He said as far as they were concerned, the power bucks provided a substantial enough discount. MSRP minus power bucks. That's all they'd do. I said "gu-bye" and walked out.
I had the same problem, with a local Dodge dealer. I found a RE, but the trade-in for my '17 was sad and the rebate was the discount. As I explained to the dealership, when you have a good deal, call me. I am not giving my 2017 Challenger away, with 4800 miles, without some good discounts and a fair return for my Cat. I'm in no rush...

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Ya gotta love the dealers trying to pass off factory rebates as discounts. Theyre loving this.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
I am ready for 2020 at this point myself. I really like Frostbite, and plan to order that. I will shit myself if we get a late 426 announcement but I am not holding my breath waiting. Since Frostbite is a late color I am trying to decide if I will order right when the banks open (will they ever?) or like February or March time....Probably will order right away once I can.