Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 Modern Street HEMI Shootout Events

OP
FlyByU

FlyByU

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2010 Challenger SRT
Thread Starter #121
Lets go!!!!!! Get those tickets

Attachments

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
We just need the border to open .....I'm missing out on a lot of fun .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

OP
FlyByU

FlyByU

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2010 Challenger SRT
Thread Starter #123
91230359_3692836927409491_2575858338868756480_n.jpg

Hellion

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Johnstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
Dan, sorry I wanted to make the Rockingham race. Due to the track requiring face masks I will not be attending this event. This shit needs to stop soon. I wish everyone a safe race and will see everyone as soon as this craziness of wearing face masks stops.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I don't understand the big deal. I'm having fun with the whole mask debacle. Any place requiring one this is what ya get. Made a few kids cry, sorry about that.

20200503_135459.jpg

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Dan, sorry I wanted to make the Rockingham race. Due to the track requiring face masks I will not be attending this event. This shit needs to stop soon. I wish everyone a safe race and will see everyone as soon as this craziness of wearing face masks stops.

I agree, I am not wearing a face mask at the track, total BS.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
You guys do realize it's some state governor bs right? Not like the track wants to require nor enforce it wink wink. I had to sign a covid waiver the track lady called "silly" when she handed it to me at MSHS Ky. Never even thought about it the entire weekend having a blast.

Hellion

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Johnstown
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
What the problem is. The businesses think a Governors mandate is the Law. This is not the case. I have boycotted every store that requires a mask. I walk in and if they give me a fight about a mask I tell them fine I will leave but I will never be back even once the mask mandate is lifted. Give it some time, once the truth comes out on this whole Covid - 19 a lot of people are going to look stupid believing all the media and fake Dr's on this.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
You guys do realize it's some state governor bs right? Not like the track wants to require nor enforce it wink wink. I had to sign a covid waiver the track lady called "silly" when she handed it to me at MSHS Ky. Never even thought about it the entire weekend having a blast.

Not doing the wink wink BS, it is not lawful, has cost me plenty this year, not playing the game and being the sheep.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I agree, I am not wearing a face mask at the track, total BS.
Cole you honestly need a mask 😂🤣

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I don't wanna derail Dan's event thread debating masks. There's 138 page thread for all things pandemic I'd welcome you to join as it's been fun lol https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/coronavirus-coming-to-get-us.5012/

What I will say is I'm not gonna let some governor bs keep me from first of all racing even if it means I have to pretend I have a mask and second of all negatively impacting a fellow Mopar brother trying to put on a fun event. Punishing a business for doing what they have to in order to be open makes no sense to me. I don't agree with the mask mandates either FYI but not gonna let that stop me from doing something I enjoy.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I don't wanna derail Dan's event thread debating masks. There's 138 page thread for all things pandemic I'd welcome you to join as it's been fun lol https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/coronavirus-coming-to-get-us.5012/

What I will say is I'm not gonna let some governor bs keep me from first of all racing even if it means I have to pretend I have a mask and second of all negatively impacting a fellow Mopar brother trying to put on a fun event. Punishing a business for doing what they have to in order to be open makes no sense to me. I don't agree with the mask mandates either FYI but not gonna let that stop me from doing something I enjoy.
Spot on @Speedy! I agree 100 percent

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet

I 100% agree Speedy. Lets do what we have to so we can race. It would be so cool if @cole3986 had a mask made to match the wrap on his car and won the MSHS race. Would make a great wnner circle photo. Let's RACE and cover our FACE if we have to. You guys that live back east where the MSHS races occur are lucky to be so close and lucky to have @FlyByU Dan working at getting these races to go off.........

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Agree, I will wear a mask while driving into the track, but will "forget" to wear it once we start racing and while I am in the pits, and going to the concession stand and walking around and to the head...etc..

COVID-19 is BS. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with influenza in 1918. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide. That is called the FLU and we still walk around with it everyday and people get sick and die. But, let's layoff people, shutdown businesses and scare the world for less than .1% of compared deaths of COVIA-19..that is 535k people compared to 500 Million died to the flue and the flue is still killing people today.

Apologies Dan...BACK TO RACING AT THE ROCK :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Cole you honestly need a mask 😂🤣
Brother,

At the next event we need to have a talk. There are some unspoken rules that we need to discuss. I know you are a good egg, we had a great steak dinner in Kentucky, at the track, (all of us) and Curt and you supplied the steak, I am appreciate what you did. It was a good time. We all need masks, you re-fried bean.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Brother,

At the next event we need to have a talk. There are some unspoken rules that we need to discuss. I know you are a good egg, we had a great steak dinner in Kentucky, at the track, (all of us) and Curt and you supplied the steak, I am appreciate what you did. It was a good time. We all need masks, you re-fried bean.
Is one of the unspoken rules where I told Simon Saturday night that if we were in the finals it would be epic but I’d still drag his ass 😂

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
Gotta love all the free rent I got in your head. Lol. Been almost a month and you still talking about me. While your at it why not tell everyone what I told you Saturday night...which was if we get to the finals I wasn't going to KOH either way cause I don't light the boards anymore. Maybe I'll draw you first round next time. Just make sure you put up all those videos from multiple camera angles when I bust your ass. Bring your nitrous too if you come to Detroit, you'll need it. 😂😂😂

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Is one of the unspoken rules where I told Simon Saturday night that if we were in the finals it would be epic but I’d still drag his ass 😂

Hellno,

Funny but I think you miss the point, not how you treat boys who got your back. We will talk, so many new Ricky Bobby racers, it is good but we need to go over the basics (Do you see how I don't discuss our race?).

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
I see @DRAGRCR is here, he understands exactly what I am saying

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Gotta love all the free rent I got in your head. Lol. Been almost a month and you still talking about me. While your at it why not tell everyone what I told you Saturday night...which was if we get to the finals I wasn't going to KOH either way cause I don't light the boards anymore. Maybe I'll draw you first round next time. Just make sure you put up all those videos from multiple camera angles when I bust your ass. Bring your nitrous too if you come to Detroit, you'll need it. 😂😂😂

Ohhh Boyy, looking like there is a race here, I got Marc and Simon has Hellno, gotta love it,