Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2022 Smoke Show Charger Widebody Hellcat

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
You're scared of hurricanes but these blizzards are OK? At least we don't freeze to death from the cold.
It's supposedly quite peaceful to freeze to death.

Either way it has to be better than getting bombarded with building material and then having the alligators start gnawing on your limbs as you lay there with a 2x4 through your abdomen.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
You're scared of hurricanes but these blizzards are OK? At least we don't freeze to death from the cold.
How many of 50% of the country (white Christmas effected by this storm, not just a few miles of coastline) had their homes flooded, blown away, destroyed and needing to contact the insurance companies?

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
How many of 50% of the country (white Christmas effected by this storm, not just a few miles of coastline) had their homes flooded, blown away, destroyed and needing to contact the insurance companies?
How during hurricanes? It's about the same. Wait until the thaw and add that in.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
No maybe not...but the hurricanes winds blow you all the way to Jacksonville...no thanks...;););)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
No maybe not...but the hurricanes winds blow you all the way to Jacksonville...no thanks...;););)
That's OK. You would freeze up and block the roads. I've experienced both and neither are any favorite. They both suck.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
How during hurricanes? It's about the same. Wait until the thaw and add that in.
Neither of these weather issues are good..people die in both...what I don't get...regardless of the non stop warnings...people still venture out in these storms....disregarding travel bans...vehicles not suited for severe winter travel..bald tires..running out of gas...It happens with every blizzard in WNY...It's incredibly dangerous...and stupid..

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Neither of these weather issues are good..people die in both...what I don't get...regardless of the non stop warnings...people still venture out in these storms....disregarding travel bans...vehicles not suited for severe winter travel..bald tires..running out of gas...It happens with every blizzard in WNY...It's incredibly dangerous...and stupid..
I wouldn't even visit where you live in the winter. Probably not spring or fall either.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Huh? It IS thawing, right now. Any thaw will recharge the lakes, rivers and streams all the horrible drought the last three years have brought! I can’t name one river or lake not at it lowest water elevation in my lifetime. They cannot even ship down the Mississippi as usual. God blessed us with snow and we all hope for a lot more. Same for out west.

We are running around in the streets here which are dry and not one home in the Midwest has damage. Anyone correct me if I am wrong. We were under Blizzard, Wind Chill and Winter Storm warnings for days. “Once in a lifetime” shit. You guys do an everyday fuckin hurricane and wipe out entire coastlines. Sorry David, not even in the same breath for comparasion. Get tough, it is not 90 degrees out everyday. We like it up here without the destruction of tropical storms, gators, poison snakes and spiders and four seasons. Keep it.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I wouldn't even visit where you live in the winter. Probably not spring or fall either.
Good. You would be some of those that just piss us off because you can’t drive on ice and look real dumb with wearing inappropriate coats and unnecessary shit.

We know you can’t stand less than 90 degrees. Quit pissing on us!! But we love this stuff. Tomorrow I am driving to Colorado to play and embrace the cold and SNOW for two weeks.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Good. You would be some of those that just piss us off because you can’t drive on ice and look real dumb with wearing inappropriate coats and unnecessary shit.

We know you can’t stand less than 90 degrees. Quit pissing on us!! But we love this stuff. Tomorrow I am driving to Colorado to play and embrace the cold and SNOW for two weeks.
You seem to forget that I lived up north for over 40 years. I know how to handle myself.

I'm the 1 who has experienced the different types of storms. You haven't.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You seem to forget that I lived up north for over 40 years. I know how to handle myself.

I'm the 1 who has experienced the different types of storms. You haven't.
Funny...winter and the cold really doesn't bother me..these storms ..and blizzards..well I'm not a fan...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Spring is overrated....Fall is really nice..

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Funny...winter and the cold really doesn't bother me..these storms ..and blizzards..well I'm not a fan...
I hate any type of storm. People always seem to get hurt or killed.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I hate any type of storm. People always seem to get hurt or killed.
I don't understand why whenever it rains or snows, here in the USA it's called a storm. Still not used to that. Now, Los Angeles probably takes the record. I remember the TV news there being on drizzle watch. Yes, seriously.

Anyway, I really really like driving in snow, and especially snow storms. It's just so much fun seeing the two twirling snow vortices in the mirrors. Better yet, going sideways more than not.

Salt trucks and other vehicles have a way of ruining that fun, though.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
@rbenkemeadow Welcome to Hellcatforum.org

Post up some Pics when you get a chance!

I hope your weather is allowing you to drive your hellcat!

Enjoy All The Fasssst Fun!

Linda :)