Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2023 Final Edition

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Glad your back at the helm Hick.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hick, we thought you were a goner!
We sure did...thought for sure you went to that big strip joint in the sky...:cry::cry:;)

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Good to hear from you Hick glad you made it through that ordeal!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Present time, all I can configure is and at ;;; well, wear was eye at? Ok, let's go back,, uk. But at the moe ment toe. I am at an ALF costing me a fortune a month. Buttster they do it all. Maid service twice a day, driver and vehicle to and where ever, all bills paid, I have a studio apt by thy self, all meds supplied and distributed, MD- PHDs, eye ears, dermotologist, and or to your docs, 3 meals aday and snacks. No reason to have a car here. My town home is 1/2 mile from here so I can get clothes, furniture, car, Kat. Guns and knives as needed. A good place to die. Laurie and I are still at each others nerves and her work and town home is 4 miles away. No booze, yet, but still plenty of time. 2022 was pretty rough. I was pronounced dead at Largo Med 4 times and at S Bay Hospital?? Ugh, uh, well.}}}} I was at home. Had 3 heart attacks and 4 strokes in 10 days I didn't order. I was in a coma fer 9 weeks with a feeding tube incerted in my stomach, surg erk ly. I waz a blood machine. Some body forgot to tell the hospital I was on morephine and oxys for 18 years and a vegeterian for 46 years. But, I got sum sleep. Woke up, said hello and good byes, pulled the IVs, called a taxi and went to hell HOME. Docters said that I waz lucky to make it thru any of it smuch less all at once. Sound like the Hickster?? Then came the ottah stuff. Unbelieveable.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Present time, all I can configure is and at ;;; well, wear was eye at? Ok, let's go back,, uk. But at the moe ment toe. I am at an ALF costing me a fortune a month. Buttster they do it all. Maid service twice a day, driver and vehicle to and where ever, all bills paid, I have a studio apt by thy self, all meds supplied and distributed, MD- PHDs, eye ears, dermotologist, and or to your docs, 3 meals aday and snacks. No reason to have a car here. My town home is 1/2 mile from here so I can get clothes, furniture, car, Kat. Guns and knives as needed. A good place to die. Laurie and I are still at each others nerves and her work and town home is 4 miles away. No booze, yet, but still plenty of time. 2022 was pretty rough. I was pronounced dead at Largo Med 4 times and at S Bay Hospital?? Ugh, uh, well.}}}} I was at home. Had 3 heart attacks and 4 strokes in 10 days I didn't order. I was in a coma fer 9 weeks with a feeding tube incerted in my stomach, surg erk ly. I waz a blood machine. Some body forgot to tell the hospital I was on morephine and oxys for 18 years and a vegeterian for 46 years. But, I got sum sleep. Woke up, said hello and good byes, pulled the IVs, called a taxi and went to hell HOME. Docters said that I waz lucky to make it thru any of it smuch less all at once. Sound like the Hickster?? Then came the ottah stuff. Unbelieveable.
WTF...3 heart attacks...and 4 strokes...(that's feline shit....)...what I find most incredible..that yer a vegie guy for most of yer life...well glad yer back...now eat yer veggies

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
If you would’ve posted yesterday @Hickster I would’ve thought it was an April Fools joke. Glad to have you back👍

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Mezer also. Thanks ya'll fer the kind words spoken hea two nite. Welcome back ards has been very nice. Speakin of vegeterian, and still practising. Laurie called me the other day and mentioned that she had just left her ole stomping grounds of St Pete. Veggie stand included owned by 2 lucious females that should bee in a magazine with a loaf of bananas. Needless to say we had a delightful dinner night. Port, or Starboard, abellar mushroom burgers, salad with great tomatoes, lettuce, olives 4 kinds, Fla sweet onions, and homade crutons with prolalone cheese. Bicolored sweet corn on the cob,,, and fixins. 73 lbs lost my ass, legs, stomach in 4 months. Hmm that was eaten.
Hickstah

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Meanwhile in the personal ads...

60 year old male looking for a 50-60 year old female with a Demon 170 allocation 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

60 year old male looking for a 50-60 year old female with a Demon 170 allocation 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂.
OH man...wait till Bulls wife reads that...he's pullin out all the stops..o_Oo_O;)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Hick, good to see you.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

Now THAT'S funny

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country