Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

23 Model Year Information and Price

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Was just going to add that I think this is a remarkable time for this muscle car era and this brand- 1971 all over again and this will be looked back on and I think there is a ton of investment opportunities with these cars.
Maybe...if your 40...not for me @ almost 70

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #22
Maybe...if your 40...not for me @ almost 70
I'm only looking at these cars as hopefully holding their values.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I'm only looking at these cars as hopefully holding their values.
With all the uncertain EV bullshit...they might be worth a fortune..or nothing at all..no way of figuring this shit out...:confused::confused:

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #24
With all the uncertain EV bullshit...they might be worth a fortune..or nothing at all..no way of figuring this shit out...:confused::confused:
So far, so good.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My deposit is in for #7 (if it even comes to pass)..if not my HC is an M6 (which I love) and I have my Demon....I'm good with that...;)

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
My deposit is in for #7 (if it even comes to pass)..if not my HC is an M6 (which I love) and I have my Demon....I'm good with that...;)
I would feel great about the situation too if I was you. Both keepers, you have a lot of keepers!

I think in these last red eye-based versions there’s an instant 25-30% value increase the second they hit the ground. Demons sold at 90k but they never sold on the private market for less than $125, and now it seems to be $150+. These aren’t exactly Demons, but these final super special editions will be numbered too and even harder to get I think. It was either the ghost or king Daytona and I just like challengers better. Always wanted a wide body too, just couldn’t swing it back in 2019. I think I can get this last car at MSRP and good trade $$$ on my current car so very little downside. If the final car does come out I think I can option up as they told me they are being told it may be a full year before I even have this Ghost car. I bet we’ll know how the final cards fall by then.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I would feel great about the situation too if I was you. Both keepers, you have a lot of keepers!

I think in these last red eye-based versions there’s an instant 25-30% value increase the second they hit the ground. Demons sold at 90k but they never sold on the private market for less than $125, and now it seems to be $150+. These aren’t exactly Demons, but these final super special editions will be numbered too and even harder to get I think. It was either the ghost or king Daytona and I just like challengers better. Always wanted a wide body too, just couldn’t swing it back in 2019. I think I can get this last car at MSRP and good trade $$$ on my current car so very little downside. If the final car does come out I think I can option up as they told me they are being told it may be a full year before I even have this Ghost car. I bet we’ll know how the final cards fall by then.
Hope you get lucky and score the ghost...you wont see yourself commin and goin down the street..thats for sure...keep us updated...(y)(y)

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
ok, my guess in this game of predicting the future since I'm not entering the shit show is, the Black Ghost and King Daytona will value track off MSRP similar to the Demon, because low numbers, most owners will not use them much and most should remain fairly pristine for a long time. #7, assuming it's 909hp+ with whatever stickers and graphics yada yada they come up with to make them even more special, will have a steeper curve than Demon because far fewer made and nobody is going to drive them - basically remain factory new and museum/collection pieces. #7 will be eventually be the modern equivalent of the winged cars and the most desirable Gen 2 Hemi E-body models - somewhere in between. Never be below MSRP unless they get damaged, etc. The others #1 thru 4 I think will get a bit more use but still cared for well - probably never see MSRP on those but thinking the appreciation curve maybe a little less than Demon?

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
this from Steve White Motors FB page..11 hours ago, as we figured, BUT a reply from them says they are selling at MSRP and $1,000 deposit, and that they never gouge their customers, so hopefully you guys pursuing one of these can get lucky!

Allocation for 2023 is out, however many units have been already presold
On all the Special Edition cars the customers will not be able to change any options at all.
1 Challenger Shakedown Scat Pack Narrowbody Destroyer Gray
1 Challenger Shakedown Scat Pack Widebody Black Manual
1 Challenger Swinger Scat Pack Widebody Sublime SOLD
1 Challenger Swinger Scat Pack Widebody White
1 Challenger Swinger Scat Pack Widebody F8 Green
1 Challenger Black Ghost Hellcat Redeye Widebody Black SOLD
1 Charger Super Bee Scat Pack Narrowbody B5 Blue
1 Charger Super Bee Scat Pack Widebody Plum Crazy SOLD
1 Charger Swinger Scat Pack Widebody Sublime
1 Charger Swinger Scat Pack Widebody White
1 Charger Swinger Scat Pack Widebody F8 Green
1 Charger King Daytona Hellcat Redeye Widebody Go Mango SOLD
All of the Hellcats are going to be Jailbreaks.
We received 47 Challenger Hellcats.
19 Widebody
19 narrow body
6 Redeye Widebody
1 Redeye Narrow Body
2 Superstocks SOLD

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Hope you get lucky and score the ghost...you wont see yourself commin and goin down the street..thats for sure...keep us updated...(y)(y)
In a somewhat amusing update, management at my local dealer has decided they are adding $25k markups on most of these very special final edition models, but they will knock it down to $20k for me :) Pretty easy decision to just keep what I've got.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
In a somewhat amusing update, management at my local dealer has decided they are adding $25k markups on most of these very special final edition models, but they will knock it down to $20k for me :) Pretty easy decision to just keep what I've got.
best-value.png

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I think what we have (one of the last models of Redeye that were custom ordered with a combo that is not available now, or extremely expensive to get), is holding its value just fine, and at the same time we are having fun using them.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
I think what we have (one of the last models of Redeye that were custom ordered with a combo that is not available now, or extremely expensive to get), is holding its value just fine, and at the same time we are having fun using them.
Agreed, our cars wont really ever lose much more value if kept nice and think of all the fun we have already had with them - plus the fact that we don't have to hold off on driving them to keep the miles super low like people will probably do with these final cars. What a shit show this has truly become.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I should be finding out soon about where I stand with mine.

I agree, ADM doesn't work.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
So glad I'm not in the market. Dodge don't say we didn't warn YOU. You'll be lucky to be in business this time next year.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
So glad I'm not in the market. Dodge don't say we didn't warn YOU. You'll be lucky to be in business this time next year.
Stellantis does not care about Dodge. If Dodge goes under, I don't think the corporate brass would really care at all. Tim K said Dodge only accounts for about 5% of the car market.

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
...but it's THE badass 5%. Oh how I wish they had the wherewithal to separate from Stellantis and remain viable under better circumstances :cry:

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
My local dealer will give me their jailbreak redeye regular body allocation for free if I order it soon, kind of can’t decide but probably won’t do it. It is something to think about though as it’s the last and only chance to get a new redeye. Sounds like the potential final car is just a redeye with an upper pulley and ability to run E85 tune, if they even do eventually release it, and they will just be presents to all the dealer owners that would get one anyway like @Illegal_Demon was saying.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
For "free"?

Free, as in no ADM?

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
You should snag that Jailbreak (or at min turn someone you like on to it). From every indication, it seems like there will be markups ALL OVER the place in 2023 esp for anything with 700hp or more...Just sayin...