Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

3 Mods & It's a Like a New Car!

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Looks perfect , yeah when you can get traction , it's a good feeling.
I knew your WB it would be fine as far as them sticking out too far , I'm wondering how a 20x11 & a 315 will be on a regular body Challenger , I don't want them to stick out past the top of fender.
Thanks anyway.

Noticed just about everybody that posted on this thread is a HFCOTM winner , LOL , amazing.

OP
Beast707

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger WB M6 Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #22
I knew your WB it would be fine as far as them sticking out too far , I'm wondering how a 20x11 & a 315 will be on a regular body Challenger , I don't want them to stick out past the top of fender.
Thanks anyway.

Noticed just about everybody that posted on this thread is a HFCOTM winner , LOL , amazing.
That's a good question. Some Lil Devil flares would work! If I remember correctly you're modded nicely would be a nice add. Surprised nobody has them on a standard body. Not sure if this helps but here's the Specs from their site. Screenshot_20200523-225551_Chrome.jpg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Butt, butt, butt// mine is not a wide bodied and raise you 2. Tippy toe thru the opioued patch. The rest of us rurrurr. My auto came out the 1st year of the fat bodied. 2019. Mine was being switched over from the Aug, Sept 2018 to the fat bodied 2019. 2nd to the last straight cars from the car pool.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thanks anyway.

I have a pic I will try and dig up of my HC with 335 (11.5 wheels) before I put my lil devils on.
Sticks out allot.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I have a pic I will try and dig up of my HC with 335 (11.5 wheels) before I put my lil devils on.
Sticks out allot.
0915191540.jpg

OP
Beast707

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #26
How was the traction with those? Did you ever measure how far the tire went past the fender? Mathematically we could figure it out by looking at the #'s and tires. My guess is would be close but might be a bit wider.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
How was the traction with those? Did you ever measure how far the tire went past the fender? Mathematically we could figure it out by looking at the #'s and tires. My guess is would be close but might be a bit wider.
I'm one of the very few that's not happy with the traction with the PS4. That's why your tires have peaked my interest.
Not sure how far they stick out, but Biz (Triumph) and Bill (Phillips) worked together to come up with an offset that doesn't require inner wheel well mods, and allows a 11.5 wheel.

OP
Beast707

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #28
I'm one of the very few that's not happy with the traction with the PS4. That's why your tires have peaked my interest.
Not sure how far they stick out, but Biz (Triumph) and Bill (Phillips) worked together to come up with an offset that doesn't require inner wheel well mods, and allows a 11.5 wheel.
Well you won't be disappointed with these I guarantee it performance wise that is Lol. As usual there has to be some bad and that's objective but they will be picking up every pebble and tossing them around lol. I have the Timmbo rock guards, ZL1 Sideskirts, and Xpel and they are working OT! Xpel will definitely have to be replaced after this summer.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Thanks @Hunter & @Beast707 for all the info & pics , that's what I don't want as far as how they stick out & don't really want to add lil flares.
I want to get the Factory Reproductions rear wheels FR 77 ( 5 spoke ) 20x11 with +22 offset , & the 555R2 315's on them , so I don't think they will stick out too much but I don't know how much ?
I will call FR on Mon. or Tues. to see what they say about it & should prob. start a thread to see if other members have these wheels & tire size & how it looks.

YMMV

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Morris Co
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
18 Charger HC
That would be me , on other forum. ;)
@Mean Cat - car still running well with the larger TB? The TRQ pick up seems pretty damn significant! How was the add HP/TRQ under the curve? Sorry, reading half the bad info on the other board drives me crazy. Like guys saying they run a 2.72 with no tune or fueling mods...

Sorry to jack the thread Beast707!

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
@Mean Cat - car still running well with the larger TB? The TRQ pick up seems pretty damn significant! How was the add HP/TRQ under the curve? Sorry, reading half the bad info on the other board drives me crazy. Like guys saying they run a 2.72 with no tune or fueling mods...

Sorry to jack the thread Beast707!
She's running great, It wasn't the perfect test , different day but similar temps & humidity , no other mod change besides the TB at the time , under the curve I don't recall exactly but it made hp through out the rpm range. The #'s I posted was peak.
I did have a stock pulley tune already but didn't make any adjustments to the tune.

OP
Beast707

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #32
No worries lol. I'm chill and info. is a good thing!