Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Allstate Wants to Track Your Driving to Determine Your Car Insurance Rate

GdBye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Midland
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
Unfortunately, it will just be a matter of time before everything we do behind the wheel is monitored by the govt., the automakers and the insurance companies. With GPS and our cars being rolling micro chips, it's inevitable. Just hope it takes a long time before it's fully implemented. George Orwell's '1984' book is not so futuristic anymore. Personal liberty and freedom...our forefathers would be unpleasantly amazed at where we are heading. Glad to see that a lot of us aren't rolling over and making it easy for the insurance companies though.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
If its through our phones, leave them home. If you must have a phone to run errands, buy a burner under ChargerChallengers name, and use that.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
This started along time ago. I got a notice from Gieco 20 years ago concerning this. I had at the time 15 commercial vehicles and 6 personell cars and trucks. At the time,, turned out to be a great deal. Till one of my ex gals needed a car and I let her drive one of the companies cars. Bo, that did it. The jack rabbit starts and slamining on the brakes did it in. Don't fall fer it. Not worth it in the long run, or her. This place ever going to have a single mingle society forum??