Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Amber Alert...."Missing Person"..

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I'm in. Need moe practice any way.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #142
Maybe I should go, too? I have an unsettled score with those Russians.

Supposedly I own a forest somewhere in Estonia, which would be fun to see, but primarily I'd like to get even with them in regards to the ship yard, houses, etc. they confiscated from my family.
Jimmie...jimmie...cant just leave us like that....what's the deal with all that:unsure::unsure::unsure:

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Yes.

I'm fighting the urge everyday.

I've seen more out of the Ukrainians in the last 6 weeks than I ever saw out of the average Afghani. The Aghan commandos were ok. If the Afghan citizens had stood up to the Taliban like the Ukrainians have stood up to the Russians, they'd still be free.

The collapse of Afghanistan back in August has been a very bitter pill for me to swallow after having spent 3 years there. It has made me question why I even bothered, and made me feel like I have wasted my time and efforts there. Maybe I'm looking for some level of personal vindication and validation. I know that I'm not the only one who feels this way based on the phone calls I have gotten since last August, and the phone calls in the last few weeks.
I’m with you on this one. This conversation has been had in the circles of ex and retire fighter pilots, give them the equipment and they’ll go. We could literally rally the gang and within a week destroy the Russian Air Force, their Air Defense Systems, and their columns of tanks and APCs in Ukraine.

I’m still a gov asset so I obviously can’t do anything but it sucks watching this all go down, knowing I have a very specific skillset that could help change the future for the Ukrainian people, and I can’t employ it. I just have to sit back and watch them die.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Don't blame you..risk your life....for what...almost seems pointless..but we need guys like you...(y)(y)(y)..where would we be without you...
WTF does this mean? Pointless?

If you don’t believe in risking your life to save others, well that’s on you, but it sure as fuck isn’t pointless.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Jimmie...jimmie...cant just leave us like that....what's the deal with all that:unsure::unsure::unsure:
In short, all family assets were confiscated, three family members managed to escape in a row boat,and the head of the family sent to Siberia. Where he was fed ice cream.

And to top it off, once released, he was put in the maid's room in his own old house, the rest of the rooms occupied by others.

Oh well, at least all of them got to die a natural death.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #147
In short, all family assets were confiscated, three family members managed to escape in a row boat,and the head of the family sent to Siberia. Where he was fed ice cream.

And to top it off, once released, he was put in the maid's room in his own old house, the rest of the rooms occupied by others.

Oh well, at least all of them got to die a natural death.
What nationality are you..:unsure:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
What nationality are you..:unsure:
American.
I proudly denied a dual citizenship when asked. I am out of there.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #149

If you don’t believe in risking your life to save others, well that’s on you, but it sure as fuck isn’t pointless.

You missed the point...having any of our forces risk their lives in any type of conflict..or humanitarian effort only to have such efforts negated by a change in a political philosophy is not only pointless...but immoral...my post in no way calls into question the dedication or resolve of any member of our armed forces...just the opposite...

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
You missed the point...having any of our forces risk their lives in any type of conflict..or humanitarian effort only to have such efforts negated by a change in a political philosophy is not only pointless...but immoral...my post in no way calls into question the dedication or resolve of any member of our armed forces...just the opposite...
I don’t think you understand. The right thing to do is always the right thing to do, regardless of what happens tomorrow.

We are not pawns to the government, if we don’t believe in what we are being ordered to do, well we don’t have to do it and can leave the service. You act as if people are just signing their lives away for others to choose what to do with.

But if you asked any US military member if they wanted to go fight with Ukraine, the vast majority would say yes. Not because we want to kill those communist bastards (although we do), but because we want to help the Ukrainian people.

The overarching politics of getting involved and risking nuclear war is another conversation.

God put us on this Earth with the only task of taking care of each other. My way of doing that is by killing the bad guys so innocent men, women, and children can live to see another day, even if that means I won’t.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #151
I don’t think you understand. The right thing to do is always the right thing to do, regardless of what happens tomorrow.

We are not pawns to the government, if we don’t believe in what we are being ordered to do, well we don’t have to do it and can leave the service. You act as if people are just signing their lives away for others to choose what to do with.

But if you asked any US military member if they wanted to go fight with Ukraine, the vast majority would say yes. Not because we want to kill those communist bastards (although we do), but because we want to help the Ukrainian people.

The overarching politics of getting involved and risking nuclear war is another conversation.

God put us on this Earth with the only task of taking care of each other. My way of doing that is by killing the bad guys so innocent men, women, and children can live to see another day, even if that means I won’t.
I've never taken issue with the premise of mankind's role on earth...also I'm surprised at your comment that our military is not a pawn of our government...

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I've never taken issue with the premise of mankind's role on earth...also I'm surprised at your comment that our military is not a pawn of our government...
Re-read what I typed, that’s not what I said. The military is absolutely a political tool of our gov, that doesn’t mean I have to do whatever I’m told, regardless of my beliefs as a military member.

There is a difference between the military as a whole and the individuals who make up the military.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #153
Re-read what I typed, that’s not what I said. The military is absolutely a political tool of our gov, that doesn’t mean I have to do whatever I’m told, regardless of my beliefs as a military member.

There is a difference between the military as a whole and the individuals who make up the military.
I think we understand each other

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I think we understand each other
No offense but there is 50% of this conversation you will never understand. Nothing personal.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #155
No offense but there is 50% of this conversation you will never understand. Nothing personal.
No argument...But my uncle..(and Godfather)..a retired Admiral..that passed away 3wks ago..almost lost his commission testifying to a closed door Senate sub committee years ago against then sitting President..because he was a patriot...and it was the "right thing" to do...I never served but don't sell me short on the issue of my knowledge of the military and governmental involvement...lets leave it @ that...

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
No argument...But my uncle..(and Godfather)..a retired Admiral..that passed away 3wks ago..almost lost his commission testifying to a closed door Senate sub committee years ago against then sitting President..because he was a patriot...and it was the "right thing" to do...I never served but don't sell me short on the issue of my knowledge of the military and governmental involvement...lets leave it @ that...
Sorry for your loss.

I’m not going to waste anymore time discussing this, just know that you don’t know shit about this. From a Warfighter perspective or from a strategic perspective.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
In other news @Stormtrooper1320 is saving caged women in his local town doing his good deeds😁
89B08924-0EC3-456A-B306-C0C430D2EEC2.png

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Seminole Fl today
20220416_144117.jpg 20220416_143147.jpg

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #159

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That's my home town and a few others around hea.