Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anyone else here scratching damaging their wheels?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger

Alain

Member ID
Reactions
City
Haskell
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
OP, at least it wasn't carbon fiber wheels. Imagine how you'd feel if you damaged those !!!!

I took the carbon fiber wheels off my 350R after 20 miles of driving on them and replaced them with replicas.

My Hellcat came with a minor rash on the front/right wheel from the dealership. I didn't notice it till a week later so I was stuck with it.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #43
OP, at least it wasn't carbon fiber wheels. Imagine how you'd feel if you damaged those !!!!

I took the carbon fiber wheels off my 350R after 20 miles of driving on them and replaced them with replicas.

My Hellcat came with a minor rash on the front/right wheel from the dealership. I didn't notice it till a week later so I was stuck with it.
Right and I purchased the wheel and tire warranty and have always wondered if thats even available on the Carbon Fiber Wheel? If it is and its not crazy pricing I would purchase that in a Heart Beat lol.

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye
Sorry about your Ford GT500, I take wide turns, try too.