Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Are Hellcats (FCA) Products that easy to steal?

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Just do a quick Google search " key fob RF blocker " and will find everything thing under the sun . Do your research . I have my spare red and black in a RF blocker box put away because I never use them . During the winter my other red key goes in there too . During the summer when my car is on the road I put the my fob in a box with my wife's fob.

The boxes or wallets ,etc are relatively inexpensive. Just do your research first and stay away from the China junk !

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
They also have a "Faraday Pouch" for key fobs. But I agree, if you use a signal blocker and a hidden toggle switch....it'll make it much tougher to steal. - But if they want it, they'll get it.....

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=faraday+...v=c&hvqmt=e&tag=mh0b-20&ref=pd_sl_wstpylj4h_e

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye
Just put your keys in a covered tin

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
My ex-wifes 2000 Dodge Intrepid was stolen with nothing but a flat head screwdriver in 2005. 😂

I think any car with the modern era fob are susceptible and the car thieves target them as such.
And plus 1 on the Infinity. Friend pulled into driveway and was unloading groceries into the house. Thieves timed it perfectly and took car.

My questions are, how did she end up in the trunk, and what did how much did it cost you?