Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Benefits of owning a Hellcat

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Hellcat, panty dropper---um no. Boxer dropper for sure.:cry:

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
The guys that work the WHAT? [crazyeye]
Car wash and Hellcat??? Say it ain't so...
I've hand washed it a couple times :cool:... usually I'll detail after the car wash with some spray on wax. It sees the road every day, no reason to hand wash it every time it gets dirty, the water bill would kill me :ROFLMAO:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Oh this is funny I take mine to the car wash and only one I trust is a high end shop. But yeah I used to spend 2-4 hours every single weekend cleaning my cars and no lie since I have too many cars:love:. Those days are gone and sure I will hand wash my RedEye but the Charger nope and the Supra won't fit so have to hand wash her. But otherwise every other car and truck and SUV go to the car wash and or my daughter is of the age now she can help as well. And yes you have no idea how for my entire life I never ever trusted a car wash but a new car wash opened up and I was resistant but not now. And once again never a cheap gas station car wash and or many other car washes I wont ever use.

OP
stonewall

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #24
Mine see's a touchless car wash on occasion. defiantly nothing that has egg beaters in it!

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Yup, took her out for a ride through the city and caught the attention of a TON of tourists. Both men and women. Had some dudes asking for a rev, some females pulling out their phones. Had a Tesla passenger cover her ears and flip me off simultaneously while I WOT through a tunnel.

Kids go crazy over it, but I notice that their dad doesn't like to look. Probably because the guy driving is younger than them but hey, that's another story.

This car gets a lot of attention and ALWAYS puts a smile on my face. Agree with OP, go out and enjoy your cat!
20200216_181510.jpg

OP
stonewall

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #26
I had a women driving an SS Camaro with a dude in the passenger seat snapping pictures at a light one day. The expression on the guys face was priceless. It must have been his car, because He looked as if He could have crawled under the seat. and He was steady giving Her lip service about it. LOL

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
You guys want attention, pull a trailer behind it in a snow storm... :devilish:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Now that's a first....
Not sure how to act being called that.
just makin sure your awake:giggle:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Damn this Forum would be boring if the Demon guy wasn’t here and or maybe it wouldn’t hint hint hint [nono]
Look if I took up a hobby...say like bingo...where I wasn't on this forum ...what fun would it be...Huh??...Bull...?..he's as much fun as a root canal..hunter..hasn't laughed since that pic with the Dallas cow girls...Motorhead wants to beat up everybody with an A8...and Hickster...that fricken guy crashed in Roswell in 47...(they been lookin for him ever since)..hell I have more fun laughin at you melon heads when your bein serious...admit it...i'm fun to have around:giggle::giggle:

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Look if I took up a hobby...say like bingo...where I wasn't on this forum ...what fun would it be...Huh??...Bull...?..he's as much fun as a root canal..hunter..hasn't laughed since that pic with the Dallas cow girls...Motorhead wants to beat up everybody with an A8...and Hickster...that fricken guy crashed in Roswell in 47...(they been lookin for him ever since)..hell I have more fun laughin at you melon heads when your bein serious...admit it...i'm fun to have around:giggle::giggle:
We could put up a sign that read: "Don"t Feed The Demon Guy." But when you think bout it, he kinda balances out the Hickster,,,:cool:

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Look if I took up a hobby...say like bingo...where I wasn't on this forum ...what fun would it be...Huh??...Bull...?..he's as much fun as a root canal..hunter..hasn't laughed since that pic with the Dallas cow girls...Motorhead wants to beat up everybody with an A8...and Hickster...that fricken guy crashed in Roswell in 47...(they been lookin for him ever since)..hell I have more fun laughin at you
Im fine with just being chopped liver I guess...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We could put up a sign that read: "Don"t Feed The Demon Guy." But when you think bout it, he kinda balances out the Hickster,,,:cool:
AAAWWWW shucks guys...I'm getting all misty eyed over here..lol:cry::cry::cry::cry:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Im fine with just being chopped liver I guess...
No way poke...ur Kool..anybody that loves two wheel competition would never touch liver...chopped or not

OP
stonewall

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #34
No way poke...ur Kool..anybody that loves two wheel competition would never touch liver...chopped or not
I do, and I hate liver! LOL Slowpoke387 is my Hero. 001.JPG

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Forgot about OLDBAYCRAB...lol...lol...

Hilarious post by the way...

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Now that's a first....
Not sure how to act being called that.
c'mon.....you've been around...you know exactly what to do :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

grey p.gif

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
uh huh....changing your tune from the other day when you were swearing that this wasn't you own personal comedy show......

watching you.gif

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States