Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Best place to buy Rally Stripes?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Everett
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
None yet
Hello. I would like to add Rally Stripes to my Destroyer Grey 2018 Challenger HC WB. Where is the best place to buy? Also, do you think flat black or CF looks better Thanks? Thanks in advance!

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
I don't have any first hand experience...as I just bought my new to me 2017 DG Challenger. I'm a stripe guy and have been looking around myself.

I did find these guys through some searching. They seem to be well regarded.

Looks are definitely a matter of preference. Personally, I'd go with flat black as there's no carbon fiber touches on the exterior to match. Are you looking to install yourself or buy and bring to a shop?

https://vinylimagination.com/Pages/...MI5Lqc7Ybt7wIVAojICh2U0gw5EAAYASAAEgKEwPD_BwE

OP
Highway308
Member ID
Reactions
City
Everett
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
None yet
Thread Starter #3
I would buy and have them installed by a wrap guy. This car is perfect and I would like to keep it that way.

My 2016 Billet Silver came with CF stripes with no other CF on the car and it looked good.

Keep in touch as you work through your decision process. Thanks!

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
I would buy and have them installed by a wrap guy. This car is perfect and I would like to keep it that way.

My 2016 Billet Silver came with CF stripes with no other CF on the car and it looked good.

Keep in touch as you work through your decision process. Thanks!
Same here! Definitely let us know. I’m going to do something, but what and when are unknown.

Was also thinking of going with these stripes with an outer red pin stripe (to match my red ruby interior). That website seems to offer a whole lot of customability on style and color.

Good luck!

OP
Highway308
Member ID
Reactions
City
Everett
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
None yet
Thread Starter #5
Same here! Definitely let us know. I’m going to do something, but what and when are unknown.

Was also thinking of going with these stripes with an outer red pin stripe (to match my red ruby interior). That website seems to offer a whole lot of customability on style and color.

Good luck!
I have black leather interior with red seat belts and brake calibers. A touch of red would look good on DG. I don't think I'm brave enough to try it though.