Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Challenger Tomahawk?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I didn't watch the video, but is there also a sisterhood for the Chargers?

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I didn't watch the video, but is there also a sisterhood for the Chargers?
sure you can start one if you want:unsure:

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
That name ‘Tomahawk’ has been used before with a one off prototype motorcycle Chrysler built, it was very cool, the name was very fitting. Note it was a ICE engine with lots of grunt.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
What if one is a revised Hellcat with electric motors up front to pull it out of the hole? And, therefore it is a kick your ass quick hybrid with a Hellcat engine remaining? Would we be interested?

What if one is a real EV and competes with the Plaid? Would we be interested?

What if one is like a street legal drag pack? But priced under the DP. Would we be interested?
Option 3 yes.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
That name ‘Tomahawk’ has been used before with a one off prototype motorcycle Chrysler built, it was very cool, the name was very fitting. Note it was a ICE engine with lots of grunt.
Even if it couldnt go faster than 30mph...

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
We Are all talking about the POS Tomahawk Challenger right, and not the fastest motorcycle in the world when it launched the Dodge Tomahawk motorcycle V10 viper, it hit 300 MPH

mopar madness

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Denton
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 BMW M5
100% Agreed. German cars don't hold value well for some reason, lot of lease deals available for them which doesn't help. The sticker on my 2014 MB E550 was over $70,000. Bought it as a one owner for $21k in early 21'. It's been an awesome daily driver! They are great cars just not worth the price new. Maintenance DIY has been slightly cheaper than the Hellcat but not by much.
my daughters 2013 mercedes C 250 has 130000 miles on it and the only issue has been a bad coil pak.

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
I am not going to read this whole thread. But most that I did read was negative.

My Prediction:

Current = Current platform Challenger with a Hellephant and weight reduction hopefully a drag focused option including a crate with carbon fiber wheels (unless they come on the car) etc. Carbon fiber Deck lid and hood, carbon ceramic brakes etc.

Interim = Hybrid on the current platform Challenger. RedEye engine with 225 HP pancake motor replacing the Torque Converter. Add a small battery pack. Also with all the weight reduction above to offset the battery weight.

Future = All electric muscle Car on NEW platform. All wheel drive etc.

NOW HERE IS THE KICKER........ALL 3 have over 1000 HP and all 3 run 8.90 in the Quarter mile.

Why all the negativity??? Pick your choice and rejoice!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Why all the negativity???
Because electricity won't work without a negative?

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I am not going to read this whole thread. But most that I did read was negative.

My Prediction:

Current = Current platform Challenger with a Hellephant and weight reduction hopefully a drag focused option including a crate with carbon fiber wheels (unless they come on the car) etc. Carbon fiber Deck lid and hood, carbon ceramic brakes etc.

Interim = Hybrid on the current platform Challenger. RedEye engine with 225 HP pancake motor replacing the Torque Converter. Add a small battery pack. Also with all the weight reduction above to offset the battery weight.

NOW HERE IS THE KICKER........ALL 3 have over 1000 HP and all 3 run 8.90 in the Quarter mile.

Because I have earned the right to say HELL NO!!

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Because I have earned the right to say HELL NO!!
You would not want any of the three choices? Why are you even here? Those 3 choices cover everybody, except you apparently.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye

My Prediction:

I would be open minded to first option, doubtful it will occur, hopefully I am wrong. If it does a 3 letter acronym comes to my mind. ADM big time.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Lightened at least 100 lbs off the nose with Aluminum 1000 hp Hellaphant = Hell yes. Good weight transfer not to mention Carbon fiber lighweight spinning mass to keep the torque. I would be willing to pay for this on the Halo Ice Muscle car, but not go to the cleaners on ADM. I suspect it would be very difficult to lay hands on it even if it were to come to fruition.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
You would not want any of the three choices? Why are you even here? Those 3 choices cover everybody, except you apparently.
I've always prided myself in being different.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Pal different is a good thing. That’s what has always been the driving force with Mopars.

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Lightened at least 100 lbs off the nose with Aluminum 1000 hp Hellaphant = Hell yes. Good weight transfer not to mention Carbon fiber lighweight spinning mass to keep the torque. I would be willing to pay for this on the Halo Ice Muscle car, but not go to the cleaners on ADM. I suspect it would be very difficult to lay hands on it even if it were to come to fruition.
Yes that would be my FIRST choice and an aluminum block is on my list of EASY weight savings.

I kept my connections alive so I am first on the list at 2 MSRP dealers. Possibly a 3rd. Lets hope that all hold to their word. Actually the first one is really solid and the second one is the actual Dealer/Person I bought my Red one seat Demon from.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)

My Prediction:

0.0%

Why the negativity? Have you seen what Stelantis is…What motivates them? It’s definitely not muscle…

#Stickers_and_Wheels

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
0.0%

Why the negativity? Have you seen what Stelantis is…What motivates them? It’s definitely not muscle…

#Stickers_and_Wheels
It's the USG giving them our tax dollars and telling me what I will drive FT!!

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #59

My Prediction:

This could be mental maturation just like all of the other predictions??

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
This could be mental maturation just like all of the other predictions??
My Predictions are based on MANY rumors and things that were said by Tim K etc etc. I think at least something great is coming and I think it will surprise folks when it does. I would not be surprised at all if we get all 3 cars I listed above. Some of the rumors go back more than 2 years. Also they have not come out with anything that would take much research and testing since the Demon. We are due..........