Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Congratulations 2019-2020 HFCOTY winner DGatzby

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Thanks buddy. May need to go out and at least uncover the winner and look at it tonight.
I still think it was the votes from the deceased Hellcaters that put you over the top!(y) It was fun to watch the voting. Congrats!

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Congrats @DGatzby ! Both were very deserving and it was a difficult choice. 👍

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I ain't dead yet?? Congrats/// I think I had sum hanging chads, brads, Hillaries, whom could forget that love 3 sums. Any way Florida wants a re cont sters. I was robbed and the beach wants the gals at the Double D's to select the pole dancers. Butt sters hats off to the winner,,, going to get em peached after the poles get thru.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
This was a really good runoff being a Charger and Challenger run off. That is truly awesome to have two different Hellcats come down to the better of the Two. All here should be proud of our Hellcats 2 door or 4 door no matter what the @Jimmy N. opinions think of us Taxi owners😁

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yea but Chad is still hanging with the gals and will pull out the Trump card if need her beez. Good run off.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Thanks buddy. May need to go out and at least uncover the winner and look at it tonight.
Give her big hug & buy her a beer to celebrate ;)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Two cold,,,, let her sleep on a cold one tomorrow.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Imagine all the poop shoveling. i do a lot with chickens. Can’t think of how much a unicorn would require!
Unicorns don't poop. They are magic. True story.:cool:

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger WB M6 Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Congratulations to all entries for HCOTY! Congrats to @DGatzby for winning and Congratulations to the Charger guy lol. Both well deserving! Old forum is closed so I couldn't comment so I will here. Someone mentioned how some cars that were entered just had camera enhancements and ect. Looking at most cars like mine I didn't list the thousands of dollars spent to look the way she does. Most harcore guys can look and see the differences. At that point I think I really didn't give two shit because at the end of the day I live her! Coming from someone with well over 10k in mods pissed me off. Either way rant over as all were deserving because they did win HCOTM! I don't get on here as much these days being a gym monkey but love the family here and the love Mopar guys! I've learned so much from yous! Mopar or no car!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I'm just a "charger guy" now:LOL:

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Lol. You are! Technically you are the "Charger" guy as only one that has won here which makes no sense but ya! Was actually props man!

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Congratulations to all entries for HCOTY! Congrats to @DGatzby for winning and Congratulations to the Charger guy lol. Both well deserving! Old forum is closed so I couldn't comment so I will here. Someone mentioned how some cars that were entered just had camera enhancements and ect. Looking at most cars like mine I didn't list the thousands of dollars spent to look the way she does. Most harcore guys can look and see the differences. At that point I think I really didn't give two shit because at the end of the day I live her! Coming from someone with well over 10k in mods pissed me off. Either way rant over as all were deserving because they did win HCOTM! I don't get on here as much these days being a gym monkey but love the family here and the love Mopar guys! I've learned so much from yous! Mopar or no car!
Some of them are green, it is okay. Can’t see any of my suspension mods, can’t see the brakes for race day use, soon it will have real incognito electronic items to help. That is why I like this one, it retains all its street manors, but with a button or two can really get different. It is a one of a kind. Even without changing the wheels....

CFD3FC3E-181A-4DD4-B0E5-8289FBBCEBDA.png

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Some of them are green, it is okay. Can’t see any of my suspension mods, can’t see the brakes for race day use, soon it will have real incognito electronic items to help. That is why I like this one, it retains all its street manors, but with a button or two can really get different. It is a one of a kind. Even without changing the wheels....

View attachment 35814
Nice! Rant was about the guy that commented on how most cars had no mods which I took offense to. Hope you don't think it was in reference to you. You're all good man. Was making a point. 1 of 1 as well! Screenshot_20180724-100253_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

View attachment 35814
Guess it worked out the 1 of 1 beat the 1 of 2:)

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Nice! Rant was about the guy that commented on how most cars had no mods which I took offense to. Hope you don't think it was in reference to you. You're all good man. Was making a point. 1 of 1 as well! View attachment 35820
I knew something like that. I figured I would also put the 1/1 stuff up if some were checking us out. Again, I appreciate my fellow members thinking enough of the car and me to select it for the recognition. I did uncover the front of it and congratulate it last night.

I am really motivated now to begin my winter duties on it in the next couple of weeks. I’ll start with the clay-polish-wax, then move under it to detail and then begin to touch, check and maintain as necessary every thing I can. Not too many new things this season but concentrating on getting the power to the road better and optimizing all the adjustments I have now.

Thanks again everyone, 2021 has some hope for some fast fun ahead FOR EVERYONE!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Guess it worked out the 1 of 1 beat the 1 of 2:)
Are members are so smart deep with Mopar knowledge, huh?

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Mine is 1 of 5 as configured, soooo yall got me beat there too, BUT it is the only 1 that went to Texas, I'll take that as 1 of 1 in Texas, good enough for me. :LOL:;)

Finface

Member ID
Reactions
City
Morning View
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
Congratulations, DGatzby! The lustrous shine you put on your car and the great custom wheels pop. I did the full vinyl coating on my Plum Crazy Purple car, and even with ceramic coating on top (all done by a professional detailer) it will never POP with the kind of shine your, and other cars in the contest, reflects. You deserve the win.

I'm interested in the build sheet that has you 1 of 1 - your unique factory configuration. I didn't know you ordered the 3.09 rear axle option. My neighbor with his 2017 Hellcat wants to swap out his 2.62 for the 3.09. Now I know how you're registering your awesome 0-60 times.

I wonder if my car is a 1 of 1? I ordered it with everything except the option that for a regular automatic transmission Hellcat would auto-brake the car that wouldn't auto-brake a Red Eye.

$25 and I can find out!

Last edited:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Maybe you and Hellcatcfp could rent a cry closet together?