Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dodge Horsepower Challenge

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
A bit off topic so forgive me, but they really helped me. the right rear brake was squeeling on my new Scat Widebody with less than 2kmiles. It was horrible. Dealer said "mechanically they are fine" and would not do anything. They opened a case and authorize a full replacement (at a different dealership of course). In my opinion they are good people. Not Resume Speed mind you, but good nonetheless.
Don't get me wrong. I'm glad they're here and at least telling members to contact them regarding problems, I'm just surprised to see it. If this is turning a corner for them in the customer support role, that's awesome.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Don't get me wrong. I'm glad they're here and at least telling members to contact them regarding problems, I'm just surprised to see it. If this is turning a corner for them in the customer support role, that's awesome.
Seems like they have reps in all of the forums now! Also I am glad to see the online chat customer service too, which has been able to track my ordered car for me all through the process......now they still have 1 weak point there that I can see so far.....no real tracking for shipping. Once it leaves nobody can tell you shit until its on the last leg of delivery to dealer status.....that's crazy when Amazon can show you in real time on a map with GPS where your packages are while they are being tracked lol I would think this would be good for dealerships too for being staffed up on a big delivery day to have accurate tracking info in real time not just customer orders....

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
New hashtag is posted. Down to 35 choices now for me, and mine is still in the list. :)

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
<<<<<< I bet they're here looking for a struggling family man who could use a new car... that would be excellent marketing. :cool:

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
New hashtag is posted. Down to 35 choices now for me, and mine is still in the list. :)
Same here, I almost feel like answering it now, but I guess I can wait for one more day.

I was looking over the remaining answers, just in case there was some hidden answer that we were missing. Seems like we're all very close to our proposed answer, but not exact. There was one that seems to be theoretically correct; More Horsepower than the Dodge 2019 line up combined. I believe that to be a true statement, although its not an exact answer.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Same here, I almost feel like answering it now, but I guess I can wait for one more day.

I was looking over the remaining answers, just in case there was some hidden answer that we were missing. Seems like we're all very close to our proposed answer, but not exact. There was one that seems to be theoretically correct; More Horsepower than the Dodge 2019 line up combined. I believe that to be a true statement, although its not an exact answer.
Maybe there are more than one correct answer to Goose the number of people in the drawing to draw more attention to it. The first car had 3,000 entrants which seems very small to me....

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Maybe there are more than one correct answer to Goose the number of people in the drawing to draw more attention to it. The first car had 3,000 entrants which seems very small to me....
Really, only 3,000? That's not a whole lot of people. Better odds for us; as long as they go to true Enthusiasts I guess.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Oh yeah, I'm gonna keep running the hashtags out. I feel like answering now too....but I want to increase my chances :)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Where did you see this number?

I feel like I'm missing out on some available resources and information.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
I entered my answer with zero hashtag help...im not on much social media....i think i got the right answer tho..we shall see...

thanks math and physics background! lol

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Where did you see this number?

I feel like I'm missing out on some available resources and information.
I could have sworn that's what they said when the released the week 1 answer......

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I entered my answer with zero hashtag help...im not on much social media....i think i got the right answer tho..we shall see...

thanks math and physics background! lol
I pm'd you last night. check for a message on your profile.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
I pm'd you last night. check for a message on your profile.
can u pm again? nothing showed up on my profile...sure it was me ?? ;)

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
can u pm again? nothing showed up on my profile...sure it was me ?? ;)
it should be there. click on your profile and there should be a tab for "profile posts".

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
New hashtag is posted. My answer is still available :)
Gonna run the calcs one last time just to quintuple check......

1950s-analog-computer.jpg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
........carry the 2.......

600px-L-80435.jpg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Run it with 4000 as the curb weight (which it is not) see what you come up with.
I played with weight variables using the weights I found online, but settled on the Dodge weight. The variation was small, and my calculation is within <1% of an answer I've been watching. I gonna pull the trigger after I run the calcs one last time as a sanity check.

I should've paid more attention in math class....

story-18653-18653-xlarge.jpg

Member ID
Reactions
City
Pottstown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 Dodge Challenger
So I entered in today's hashtag and it says "You've reached your maximum entries for this code".

Did anyone else run into this ?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
So I entered in today's hashtag and it says "You've reached your maximum entries for this code".

Did anyone else run into this ?

Yup

Member ID
Reactions
City
Pottstown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 Dodge Challenger