Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Electric Muscle Car = oxymoron

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I have orange safety cones in my garage that my wife uses during dog training.

If one of the Nuro vehicles shows up at my house for a delivery, I'm placing one in front and in back of it and then leaving them there.

George Carlin: "Have a nice day!"
Please be sure to film that and provide us with some entertainment.

Here's the part that I'm sure not many people are thinking about.....and that my conspiratorial mind quickly jumps to......those things will have cameras mounted all around them.....what's to say they aren't recording everything they see????? Pretty easy way to have constant surveillance at the neighborhood level several times per week.

And a few well placed microphones onboard will just be the cherry on top.

Last edited:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Here's the part that I'm sure not many people are thinking about.....and that my conspiratorial mind quickly jumps to......those things will have cameras mounted all around them.....what's to say they aren't recording everything they see????? Pretty easy way to have constant surveillance at the neighborhood level several times per week.

And a few well placed microphones onboard with just be the cherry on top.

I, of course, will be basing my actions on safety, if, and when, confronted with my behavior. :unsure:

:cool:

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat

Here's the part that I'm sure not many people aren't thinking about.....and that my conspiratorial mind quickly jumps to......those things will have cameras mounted all around them.....what's to say they aren't recording everything they see????? Pretty easy way to have constant surveillance at the neighborhood level several times per week.

And a few well placed microphones onboard will just be the cherry on top.
More cameras are good and bad. Double edged sword there, many don't realize that serial killers are severely declining as compared to the 70s, 80s, etc etc

Cameras among other things are catching more people in their first violent offense rather than their 5th,6th, etc etc

On the other hand there goes your privacy, on Google most neighborhoods can clearly be seen and moved through, easier targets for expensive areas that are isolated. Not to mention if the Amazon truck happens to record your having a private conversation when you go to get the mail, etc etc

I will say that your phone is basically recording you non stop as well, now whether that data gets heard or seen we don't know, and it really depends on your manufacturer, carrier, etc etc

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Live Free or Die

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
More cameras are good and bad. Double edged sword there, many don't realize that serial killers are severely declining as compared to the 70s, 80s, etc etc

Cameras among other things are catching more people in their first violent offense rather than their 5th,6th, etc etc

On the other hand there goes your privacy, on Google most neighborhoods can clearly be seen and moved through, easier targets for expensive areas that are isolated. Not to mention if the Amazon truck happens to record your having a private conversation when you go to get the mail, etc etc

I will say that your phone is basically recording you non stop as well, now whether that data gets heard or seen we don't know, and it really depends on your manufacturer, carrier, etc etc
I'm sure there's a little good in most things but I don't like being spied on.....and do what I can to cut down on it.

I've been on the other side of the coin with electronic surveillance and eavesdropping, so that makes me a little extra paranoid about anything that has a mic or a speaker. I don't have any of those Alexa or voice operated things in my home. I don't use the voice command features on my tv, phone, in my truck, or anything else, I have those features turned off.

And whomever is listening to me is going to hear variations of the word fuck a lot. Fuck you, fuck them, fuck that, fuck (him, her, them), fuck this, etc, etc.

Oh....and whore....they'll hear the word whore a lot too.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
I'm thinking those large openings in the corners are going to be to cool the rotors due to the added HP etc.

MuscleEgg indeed
I agree on the outside scoops for sure...the one next to it? didn't make sense...

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack

Watch out for the Ring doorbells:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rgest-civilian-surveillance-network-seen.html

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
it is going to be called the ANGEL. It will save us all from gas powered cars

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
it is going to be called the ANGEL. It will save us all from gas powered cars
Better mpg = more profit in our taxi fares.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
You did some extra credit to get it up there. I'm just over 800
975 man

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
That is real good @BULL , my highest was 820, but when I bought my new Ram this past Dec. it was 813, I have been retired for 4 years now on paper anyway & show little income so I wasn't sure how that would go but 813 still good.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Yes sir
Send anything autonomous thru Chicago
They better have the ability to fully charge the entire exterior of the vehicle with 600 volts to keep the criminals at bay:cool:
Yep, & bullet proof :LOL:

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I don't think they give over 850 even though 900 is max.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
if biden has his way everyone will be over 800 cause we don't want to discriminate

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
if biden has his way everyone will be under 400 cause we don't want to discriminate from all the handouts😡