Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Fastest Redeye Pass to date ... 9.28@146 1.32 60'

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I believe AJ said he would so get it set up and race , I can always use the extra cash , I’d love to see it

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
I believe AJ said he would so get it set up and race , I can always use the extra cash , I’d love to see it
Me to, probably not going to happen because if I win, bad for business.

Last edited:

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Do we have a race? I would love to take your money also.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I’m not driving to New Jersey COLE but if your ever down this way I’ll gladly oblige as for the bet I spoke about above between you and AJ IM 100 percent in

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Perhaps if you do actually make it close to me or meet half way we should bracket race , clearly your car is much faster then my slow 10 second car

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
I’m not driving to New Jersey COLE but if your ever down this way I’ll gladly oblige as for the bet I spoke about above between you and AJ IM 100 percent in
You are slow, I expected a response like that, have fun, race, just stay out of the deep end of the pool

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Lol nah I’ll take the bet Cole because there’s always a chance you break down , so if or when we are in the same track I’ll be glad to race

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Perhaps if you do actually make it close to me or meet half way we should bracket race , clearly your car is much faster then my slow 10 second car

I went 8's in 2017, this is a joke, I bought a chassis car because this bores me.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Lol nah I’ll take the bet Cole because there’s always a chance you break down , so if or when we are in the same track I’ll be glad to race
That is a comment from a hater, I am not a hater, if he need help/advice I will help. I am not a shop, do not sell parts or tunes, just here to help members to go quick ( yes, I want to go quick).

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Cause a hater gonna hate hate hate and a players gonna play play play

Shake it off shake it off lol

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Cause a hater gonna hate hate hate and a players gonna play play play

Shake it off shake it off lol
I was just looking at your signature, and it became clear, wow, as compared to my signature, wow

TEXAS REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
PASADENA
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 HELLCAT RED EYE
I agree you can be very helpful on the phone and have helped me out in the past. I have no problem reaching out to you for advice.
Yet you imply he's a liar and cherry picker. Nice way to treat a guy who's helped you in the past.

Due to your arrogant, abrasive, and egotistical attitude, I hope you get your ass handed to you when you race.

Last edited:

Hemituner

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bayshore
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Does that mean we have a race? Lets be clear, are you going to line up your Demon with my hellcat? Blower to Blower? Let me know. Lets set a date for this, I need all the social media to be there, and will let EMP know. Finally some competition, my cat is waiting for someone,
Oh we have a race buddy. I was clear a few posts back in not bringing my Demon I’m bringing my Hellcat. Im Taking your Records and your money ! Thanks
AJ

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Due to your arrogant, abrasive, and egotistical attitude, I hope you get your ass handed to you when you race.[/QUOTE]

He is a cherry picker, not a liar. In the past he was not a cherry picker and I am hoping in the future he is not. My cat has a stock drive train (literally) I know what I have, no hiding it, no cherry picking here, I post everything (the good, the bad and the ugly). My attitude? Hmmm, you see me coming a mile away, no hiding anything and I have no agenda, not selling parts or tunes, just a racer who is losing patience with the nonsense.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Oh we have a race buddy. I was clear a few posts back in not bringing my Demon I’m bringing my Hellcat. Im Taking your Records and your money ! Thanks
AJ

Ohh I like this, can I bring my 25.2 chassis Challenger? If it is a requirement, it can have a hellcat VIN attached. Maybe line up at the new Outlaw class.

Hemituner

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bayshore
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Due to your arrogant, abrasive, and egotistical attitude, I hope you get your ass handed to you when you race.
He is a cherry picker, not a liar. In the past he was not a cherry picker and I am hoping in the future he is not. My cat has a stock drive train (literally) I know what I have, no hiding it, no cherry picking here, I post everything (the good, the bad and the ugly). My attitude? Hmmm, you see me coming a mile away, no hiding anything and I have no agenda, not selling parts or tunes, just a racer who is losing patience with the nonsense.[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight, you will only race me if I bring a Lesser car???? Who is the Cherry Picker now??? Im going to bring my A8-Caged 8.50 legal Hellcat to race your Hellcat. If you want to race my Chassis car we can do that as well its up to you. You have a Demon too Why not bring that against MY Demon??? Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks
AJ

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
He is a cherry picker, not a liar. In the past he was not a cherry picker and I am hoping in the future he is not. My cat has a stock drive train (literally) I know what I have, no hiding it, no cherry picking here, I post everything (the good, the bad and the ugly). My attitude? Hmmm, you see me coming a mile away, no hiding anything and I have no agenda, not selling parts or tunes, just a racer who is losing patience with the nonsense.
So let me get this straight, you will only race me if I bring a Lesser car???? Who is the Cherry Picker now??? Im going to bring my A8-Caged 8.50 legal Hellcat to race your Hellcat. If you want to race my Chassis car we can do that as well its up to you. You have a Demon too Why not bring that against MY Demon??? Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks
AJ[/QUOTE]

I misunderstood you last post, A8 to A8 is a race. I can be at Atco today, are we on? The 25.2 chassis challenger is not finished, it has the potential of becoming a money pit but I am loving the challenge.

The information you provided in some of your recent posts, very useful, IMO. I am hoping the AJ from the past returns (permanently). I hope you run the Outlaw class.

Hemituner

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bayshore
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Thanks
AJ
I misunderstood you last post, A8 to A8 is a race. I can be at Atco today, are we on? The 25.2 chassis challenger is not finished, it has the potential of becoming a money pit but I am loving the challenge.

The information you provided in some of your recent posts, very useful, IMO. I am hoping the AJ from the past returns (permanently). I hope you run the Outlaw class.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately they are closed for the weekend but you probably already know that. The outlaw class is up in the air as I am going to Drag your A-8 Record First.
Thanks
AJ

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle

The information you provided in some of your recent posts, very useful, IMO. I am hoping the AJ from the past returns (permanently). I hope you run the Outlaw class.
Unfortunately they are closed for the weekend but you probably already know that. The outlaw class is up in the air as I am going to Drag your A-8 Record First.
Thanks
AJ[/QUOTE]

No, I did not know Atco is closed. Lets go to Island or Cecil. Island is closer to you. All I have to do is take her off the lift and load her on the trailer. No bullshit, lets do this. If those tracks don't work for you then there is Maple Grove. This is my day off from my sons fencing so I can go anywhere you want, good excuse to go racing, cat has not been at a track since Hemifest.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Just checked Cecil, test and tune today, it appears they are open, shall we go?