Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Future Build

OP
A

areuriding

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas Park
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 REWB
Thread Starter #21
So am I better off with a triple pump with no BAP and 1700 injectors?? I really appreciate all the input. If I switch to the recommended fuel system will I compromise anything as far as street driving? Any guesses at power on 93 and EVO 10 (105 Octane)

Primetime Hellcat 17

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger Hellcat
So am I better off with a triple pump with no BAP and 1700 injectors?? I really appreciate all the input. If I switch to the recommended fuel system will I compromise anything as far as street driving? Any guesses at power on 93 and EVO 10 (105 Octane)
This all comes down to what your power levels will be.
Most definitely pass on the BAP for sure.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
You’re limited by octane when on 93... a stock fuel system can make more power than what is recommended on 93. I don’t know a lot about EVO10, but you do not need a $2000 fuel system to support a 2.85+10%.... right? I’m just guessing, but you’ll probably have 2x the fuel needed, which is a lot of buffer. What are your power goals? How fast do you want to go? A daily driver doesn’t need HUGE injectors to run pump gas. Talk to your tuner... Its easy sometimes to throw parts in the cart and hit the buy button but you need to be working with someone who is going to bring it all together.