Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Good Saturday Morning. Ah heck ended up treating myself to another Birthday Ride anywaysšŸ˜

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
They say third times a charm šŸ˜Ž. And or damn it comes in threes which that is damn true as well. Over the past year plus I have been trying to pick up another Tremor Ford F-250 Diesel Platinum to no avail. Well wow guess after the third try I finally got what I wanted. And damn just as I am doing the deal my daughter calls mešŸ˜³. And I ignored the first call since I was negotiating the deal. But then she calls again immediately and Iā€™m like this ainā€™t good. Yep it comes in threes and unbeknownst to others i take care of my father and mother financially. I gave him my Ford Ranger 3 years ago to drive and enjoy. Which means heā€™s on my insurance policy. Then this past December I helped him get a Hyundai Santa Cruze in his name but put him on my policy to help him financially. I left Florida late December and January 3rd heā€™s in a accident, a first for him in probably 50-60 years. It was a merge into a lane swipe damage. And for me I have no accidents for 35 plus years. So thatā€™s a number one on my insurance and then my daughter just a few nights ago is number two. Uh huh and now number three being my daughter has damaged another vehicle. Wow I am like here we go and really had to hold my composure. She was parked at school in my F-350 which she drives the most and pulled out of the parking spot and caught the front clip of the left side of a Nissan. The father said his son parked way to close to my truck but it is what is. Oh geez it comes in threesšŸ˜³. I ainā€˜t making that claim I will just pay for it on my own and let the father who claims he will need a vehicle drive one of minešŸ¤”.

Heading out to get my Birthday Present later being the dealer is over an hour away. And wow talk about a hell of a week and birthday week at thatšŸ˜³. Iā€™ll show pics as well and yep a Ram TRX was traded in and could have got her but passed being I want a tow vehicle. Hereā€™s some pics from the scene of my Godzilla F350
B8A0C536-F3D3-4DE5-9263-FE6747132462.jpeg 55B38108-E550-4C0B-9805-D1D364B76A34.jpeg D74797F3-2E6F-4BEC-B940-113CF324B388.jpeg C0219720-FB30-4A40-9D7D-A795CAF7500E.jpeg

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #2
6D5999FC-3969-44C5-BBE1-3ED0F0BFEB4E.jpeg

I just about purchased the Antimatter Blue but the Carbonized has been the one I have tried to buy two other times. At the last moment we changed the deal.

924F1400-5635-470E-AACD-5E7C5A81BB22.jpeg

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
The Ford store here got in 3 Rousch F250s and sold them in 1 day.

I'd hate to have your insurance bill.

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
They say third times a charm šŸ˜Ž. And or damn it comes in threes which that is damn true as well. Over the past year plus I have been trying to pick up another Tremor Ford F-250 Diesel Platinum to no avail. Well wow guess after the third try I finally got what I wanted. And damn just as I am doing the deal my daughter calls mešŸ˜³. And I ignored the first call since I was negotiating the deal. But then she calls again immediately and Iā€™m like this ainā€™t good. Yep it comes in threes and unbeknownst to others i take care of my father and mother financially. I gave him my Ford Ranger 3 years ago to drive and enjoy. Which means heā€™s on my insurance policy. Then this past December I helped him get a Hyundai Santa Cruze in his name but put him on my policy to help him financially. I left Florida late December and January 3rd heā€™s in a accident, a first for him in probably 50-60 years. It was a merge into a lane swipe damage. And for me I have no accidents for 35 plus years. So thatā€™s a number one on my insurance and then my daughter just a few nights ago is number two. Uh huh and now number three being my daughter has damaged another vehicle. Wow I am like here we go and really had to hold my composure. She was parked at school in my F-350 which she drives the most and pulled out of the parking spot and caught the front clip of the left side of a Nissan. The father said his son parked way to close to my truck but it is what is. Oh geez it comes in threesšŸ˜³. I ainā€˜t making that claim I will just pay for it on my own and let the father who claims he will need a vehicle drive one of minešŸ¤”.

Heading out to get my Birthday Present later being the dealer is over an hour away. And wow talk about a hell of a week and birthday week at thatšŸ˜³. Iā€™ll show pics as well and yep a Ram TRX was traded in and could have got her but passed being I want a tow vehicle. Hereā€™s some pics from the scene of my Godzilla F350
View attachment 64695 View attachment 64696 View attachment 64697 View attachment 64698
Damn CC I thought I only had that type of luck! Congratulations on the new beast..

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Another effin vehicle CC

You go thru vehicles faster then I go thru Kegs

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6
Another effin vehicle CC

You go thru vehicles faster then I go thru Kegs
Right and we both ā€œPiss it all awayā€šŸ˜

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Itā€™s not your birthday anymore. :rolleyes:

JK. Congrats.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
The Ford store here got in 3 Rousch F250s and sold them in 1 day.

Yeah right, I could prob. live off what he spends on Ins. :LOL:

Well @ChargerChallenger, you've had your "comes in threes" so now you can go out & rip it all you want. :LOL:

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Normal people bundle their insurance, CC has fleet insurance.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
CC s task for the day

What vehicle to drive & where to take it

1645890419698.png

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Normal people bundle their insurance, CC has fleet insurance.
Not sure about now, but back in the 80ā€™s it only took five cars to get a fleet rate. A friend of mine with teenage drivers bought a clapped out fifth car and put it on blocks to get the fleet rate.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I got it over and done with early. First a collision with my first car, then rear ended in my mom's car, and finally another collision in my car. All within two weeks.

Of course, since then there's been a number of rollovers and such, but nothing the insurance company knew about.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
I got it over and done with early. First a collision with my first car, then rear ended in my mom's car, and finally another collision in my car. All within two weeks.

Of course, since then there's been a number of rollovers and such, but nothing the insurance company knew about.
Just a few rollovers and such?šŸ˜³ Yikes!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Yeah, well, I have always liked to drive fast. And then feces sometimes occurs.

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Firstly, Happy Birthday (belated) CC!!! I felt bad that I missed seeing the birthday threads until now...then...the rollercoaster ride begins...

I'm all set to say CONGRATS! on the new bike and am reading others chiming in with their congrats and bikes...then CC world spins out with a Tremor and his poor daughter having to call with a fender bender. Then there's another Tremor that gets purchased vs the original Antimatter (a color I am still trying to figure out as a potential GT500 choice).

So let me see...
Happy Birthday CC!!!
Congrats on the new Indian (hopefully the tank graphic isn't "Indigenous American" by the time you take delivery)
Sorry about your daughter's fender bender & hit to your insurance
Congrats on your Carbonized Tremor!

Hope I got it right. You da "Double Birthday Present" man! Can't wait until next year to see what you do for 60!!!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well,hell, 3rd time a charm??? I'm going on my 3 turd month with my car?? Bitch, mone, and groan. I know, and we call it BCH Mechanical, contractor in Penis County, Florida.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Itā€™s not your birthday anymore. :rolleyes:

JK. Congrats.
I have two Jewish buddies like CC...their birthdays last longer than Hanuka... 5 fuckin days straight of birthday cakes...every year..and these guys are in their 60's:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I have two Jewish buddies like CC...their birthdays last longer than Hanuka... 5 fuckin days straight of birthday cakes...every year..and these guys are in their 60's:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I always say it's my birthday month, so 5 days isn't so bad. :LOL:

I didn't know CC was Jewish, no wonder he's rich. :LOL:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country