Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Happy 426 HEMI day

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
4-26 and I still have not owned a 426 but have had a few modern Hemi's

MMissile

500 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb County
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat WB
I've had a few Gen-II hemi cars. Still have one. Now I have 3 Gen-III cars.....go figure.

post wagon hemi mine.jpg
post hemi-missile oldskool.jpg
My hemi 2017.jpg
road runner 2015 Mopar Nationals - JPG Photo by Marc Rozman_113.jpg
100_2889.jpg
hemi 588 done.jpg
post missile hemi book picture.jpg

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Damn it! I forgot to wear my 4/26 Hemi shirt that I bought recently for today:mad:
In my defense it is because I am wearing a red shirt for R.E.D. Friday as always!!

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Happy hemi day

bennydodge

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hudson, Colorado
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Sounds choppy like my cammed up '73 Challenger, very nice! About as rowdy as you'll hear a new car sound.

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Sounds choppy like my cammed up '73 Challenger, very nice! About as rowdy as you'll hear a new car sound.
Custom grind Comp cam for us old school Boomers :giggle:

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
IMG_4098.jpeg
Happy Hemi day! I’ve had three 69 Hemi cars and had this 65 race Hemi in my 69 A12 Runner for 7 years. The A12 also had a 426 production date. Good memories! IMG_0910.jpeg

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
If you want your modern HEMI to sound like a cammed up old school, just unplug a coil pack lol.

bennydodge

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hudson, Colorado
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Custom grind Comp cam for us old school Boomers :giggle:
My old 340 stroker has a Comp solid roller setup in it. Makes some really good power

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
I got 430ci..... Does that count ha

71641602345__9D6B4E84-D3D5-4732-B254-11AF58905E7D.jpeg

Member ID
Reactions
City
Athens
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Challenger Redeye
Mines in the transformation process to the 426 right now

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Bigger blower coming? Man ur gonna LOVE that extra TQ! That was the very first thing I notcied when driving was them extra cubic inches and the TQ it made its awesome and totally worth it NA or forced inducted.

Better get some Outlaw axels and a good DS lol.

Mines in the transformation process to the 426 right now

Member ID
Reactions
City
Athens
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Bigger blower coming? Man ur gonna LOVE that extra TQ! That was the very first thing I notcied when driving was them extra cubic inches and the TQ it made its awesome and totally worth it NA or forced inducted.

Better get some Outlaw axels and a good DS lol.

for sure. 2k axles, Billet diff, Billet drag link, 15:" rear conversion, Interchiller upgrade, Triple Pump system, carbon fiber DS all the goodies. Going to go with the Max effort Sipple trans as well and will be Going the Blower route.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Holy smokeoronies..... ur not messing around. Nice! 15 inch with a MT Pro Radial is the ticket. Make sure when u get the interchiller upgrade u get the upgraded intercooler pump it just pumps WAY more fluid than the stock pump does thats fact! Its another $700.

I would put some sort of ice box in the trunk for more fluid for ur chiller. I have the mini icebox Cortex sells but it only works with the Trackhawk to my understanding.

Which ever blower u chose make sure u buy the pulley tensioner vs wasting time like I did thinking I didnt need it. it will slip with all that TQ. Id opt for the Satera clutched pulley as well. Will put a LOT less stress of the blower as it spins freely when not in use.

I would go 3.8 Whipple with that combo and have Kong port it or Jokerz. If u can swing the thiteck heads with dual valve springs I would option that as well. I went with a max effort Pure stage 3 but if I was to do it again I would have went with sipple as he's $7K less smh. IDN what a stage 3 gets u exactly but im betting sipple will get u the same thing!

Sounds baddass looking forward to this.

for sure. 2k axles, Billet diff, Billet drag link, 15:" rear conversion, Interchiller upgrade, Triple Pump system, carbon fiber DS all the goodies. Going to go with the Max effort Sipple trans as well and will be Going the Blower route.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Athens
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Holy smokeoronies..... ur not messing around. Nice! 15 inch with a MT Pro Radial is the ticket. Make sure when u get the interchiller upgrade u get the upgraded intercooler pump it just pumps WAY more fluid than the stock pump does thats fact! Its another $700.

I would put some sort of ice box in the trunk for more fluid for ur chiller. I have the mini icebox Cortex sells but it only works with the Trackhawk to my understanding.

Which ever blower u chose make sure u buy the pulley tensioner vs wasting time like I did thinking I didnt need it. it will slip with all that TQ. Id opt for the Satera clutched pulley as well. Will put a LOT less stress of the blower as it spins freely when not in use.

I would go 3.8 Whipple with that combo and have Kong port it or Jokerz. If u can swing the thiteck heads with dual valve springs I would option that as well. I went with a max effort Pure stage 3 but if I was to do it again I would have went with sipple as he's $7K less smh. IDN what a stage 3 gets u exactly but im betting sipple will get u the same thing!

Sounds baddass looking forward to this.

doing the extra bumper mounted tank for the interchiller and the stage 2 upgrade for the interchiller kit, so has the upgraded pump. HHP is putting their tensioner kit on it as well. and have the thitek heads, as am going the 426 Bohemith setup from HHP with a custom ground comp cam. Going with the 3.8, HHP has been doing some testing the last few weekends and has gone well and they are spinning it a lot faster than I will be so hopefully avoid the 3.8 troubles everyone has had.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
The stage 2 does not include the upgraded intercooler pump its extra so make sure u specify from HHP that u want that.

Thats the exact same Cam I have from them as I purchased the Aluminum 430ci from HHP and was built by BES Racing engines with a Winberg Billet crank. Here is a video of the chop...... Ur gonna make some POWAHHHHH.....

doing the extra bumper mounted tank for the interchiller and the stage 2 upgrade for the interchiller kit, so has the upgraded pump. HHP is putting their tensioner kit on it as well. and have the thitek heads, as am going the 426 Bohemith setup from HHP with a custom ground comp cam. Going with the 3.8, HHP has been doing some testing the last few weekends and has gone well and they are spinning it a lot faster than I will be so hopefully avoid the 3.8 troubles everyone has had.