Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcat Age Demographics

Hellcat Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 29 9.1%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 65 20.4%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 99 31.0%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 77 24.1%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 43 13.5%

• Total voters

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Close.
A little east, in Moss Point.
Just next to Pascagoula
I miss the relaxed atmosphere down there. My wife came from a town of 1500 near Canadian border. Even though I'm originally from Brooklyn, I love the slower pace of small rural areas. Wish we could move south, but our medical ins w/county requires us to live here. The only benefit is that it's mostly conservative and we have some great cars & cruises.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I miss the relaxed atmosphere down there. My wife came from a town of 1500 near Canadian border. Even though I'm originally from Brooklyn, I love the slower pace of small rural areas. Wish we could move south, but our medical ins w/county requires us to live here. The only benefit is that it's mostly conservative and we have some great cars & cruises.
It's grown up allot, I think, since you were here last.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Hey OLe Bay Me Master,,, what your wife aught to call ya other than to dinner. Off all my meds and this is what happens for 4 days. No sleep, no food, just terrible. But, when the docs have ya on 30 plus meds a day. Time to quit and start over. Just worried about the cancer meds, but. Moving again, I mentioned. My next door neighbor is the flying high, nice guy, goober prez of the stang local club for past 12 years. Now he has seen the Cat, he is very impressed to where he want leave me alone. Not knowing his budget, but I know his wife's, I am attempting to take him down the mustang road again. Like to have a neighbor with same interest. Another neighbor has a SRT, but I would like for him to obtain a GT 500 of whatever flavor to compare the differences. But, this being the 1st year of the new 500 might be a good choice. Like for the hood to have some different spices. A couple vettes, Tesla, high end Benze's and other stuff in a multi family hood. But what do you guyz think?? He had 2 cobras when I lived there, and I had a Z 28 and 2 vettes made for good conversation. Do I want a dude next door having the same car as mine,, except he likes the indigo blue. Good choice. I think a GT 500 and watch it rot would be good.
@Hickster, not so many power hungry folks close around me from what I can tell. Would be interesting to have some around to chat with in the garage / man cave from time to time.

Didn't get to the crab cakes and OLD BAY HOT this weekend. Wife wasn't up to it and neither was I surprisingly. Probably will happen some time during the week.

Hope you feel and do better with those meds. You are taking a lot more than me from the sounds of it. I'm struggling right now with congestive heart failure and just got back from doing blood tests this morning. Apparently my fuel pump is only operating at 45%. Sucks getting old. :(

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Even though I been a Giants fan for 50+ yrs, we had season tickets to the Bills until our son left for college. Hated to stop going to games, but arthritis made the cold windy weather unbearable. We were located even with the one yard line where Bills came out and eighteen rows back. Had great regulars around us and to this day, my wife & I miss it. Bills have some great fans. Team is young, coaches good, great years ahead, the fans deserve it....
I live not too far from the stadium..when the wind is right I can hear the cheers from 3.5 miles away...god I miss the Kelly years

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
I live not too far from the stadium..when the wind is right I can hear the cheers from 3.5 miles away...god I miss the Kelly years
This Allen kid reminds me of Kelly when he came over from the USFL. tough as nails...

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Like to hear your take on it after you try it.
Well the OLD BAY HOT taste test results are in and I must say, that I am not impressed. :(

The hot & spicy zing of the hot version versus the standard version, is only slightly warmer and that is a generous heat assessment.

From a general taste perspective, the hot version seems better suited to something other than crab meat IMHO.

I applied the hot version and the standard version to my wife's crab imperial and I definitely prefer the standard version.

On a 1 to 10 scale, I would place the standard version at 10 and the hot version at 8 or 9 at best.

I was expecting much more punch out of the hot version. Not worth any premium over the standard. A bit of a letdown. :(

This concludes the Critics Corner for the day. :)

20200115_191704 small.jpg

Last edited:

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
I only come in here for the food talk. And now I'm starving.
Why don't we setup a meet where we cruise and have a cookout? I'd drive 8-10 hours for something like that... Nothing like BS'ing about cars, bikes, and women over beer and seafood...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Why don't we setup a meet where we cruise and have a cookout? I'd drive 8-10 hours for something like that... Nothing like BS'ing about cars, bikes, and women over beer and seafood...
Jack...we gotta get a bunch to come to WNY this summer...we do a couple of summer car partys a year...my place is perfect..room for 50 plus cars...65 plus people..cookout facilities..the bar/nightclub holds 40..would love to host a mopar cookout...I'm in Orchard park...lets do it

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Absolutely agree with you on that. I believe my wife could be a gourmet chef if that was her choice. That's why she has all the professional cookware she desires and a kitchen to match. I'm in heaven but, dieting is near impossible. Besides her main courses, her desserts are awesome. Cakes, Pies, etc. etc. Not good. :LOL:

Maybe I should start a FOODIE thread. :)

Last edited:

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Jack...we gotta get a bunch to come to WNY this summer...we do a couple of summer car partys a year...my place is perfect..room for 50 plus cars...65 plus people..cookout facilities..the bar/nightclub holds 40..would love to host a mopar cookout...I'm in Orchard park...lets do it
Damn @1971demon, wish you were a bit closer to me but, who knows what I might do for a day of good food and drink with friends.

I just checked and you appear to be about a 6.5hr drive for me. (general Orchard Park location used for destination).

That's a long haul. Not a day trip for sure. :(

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Damn @1971demon, wish you were a bit closer to me but, who knows what I might do for a day of good food and drink with friends.

I just checked and you appear to be about a 6.5hr drive for me. (general Orchard Park location used for destination).

That's a long haul. Not a day trip for sure. :(
Yeah its an over nighter

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeah its an over nighter
It would be cool to set something up for us guys up north though

PurpleCat16

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
58 almost 59....

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat

Mr. ScRaTch

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Marshallville
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger HC
49, I’m in the majority for once I my life.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Mr. ScRaTch

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Marshallville
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger HC
What is the majority anyway?
Good question. But most of my life I’ve never really felt like I was in the majority. I suppose it depends on one’s definition of majority. If I were a Hellcat driving, Asian transsexual with a Caucasian boyfriend, I would definitely categorize myself in the minority. But, I’m neither of those, so kind of a moot point.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Good question. But most of my life I’ve never really felt like I was in the majority. I suppose it depends on one’s definition of majority. If I were a Hellcat driving, Asian transsexual with a Caucasian boyfriend, I would definitely categorize myself in the minority. But, I’m neither of those, so kind of a moot point.
Gotta admit...the Asian transsexual admission got my:censored::censored::censored: attention

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
When you think your right, but you are really wrong and to the left. My age doesn't reflect my disposition upon life. I look good in my H/C just as much as my turbo 1.8 liter Nissan. Winders down and let the mullet fly. Have to stop every now and then to retrieve the sea gulls. Messy bastards. I use to be a reflection of the society I surrounded myself with. Then I left Berkley and quit pot and everything changed. I have regressed another 15 years, so that makes me??? A smart ass that likes to piss people off. Prime age.