Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hello Redeye owners please vote to see if we are the minority.

How many Redeye owners

• Yes I own a Redeye

Votes: 50 86.2%
  • Yes I have ordered a Redeye

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #21
The only two pics of mine with that ugly thing on is one when it was at the dealer and one other when it was on the trailer at the dealer. I removed it as soon as we got it home. If it was not so damn cold when I strapped it down, I would have taken it off before I even towed it.

Anyone who wants mine, I'll sell it at a discount. $100. It is cluttering my shed.
Just a thought some people actually paint them to match and use as a protector which maybe not a bad idea.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Just a thought some people actually paint them to match and use as a protector which maybe not a bad idea.
It is a better idea and much stronger to get the ZL1 protector. It makes that thin plastic piece Dodge gave us for a splitter make more sense. Putting the even thinner yellow crap over it just makes it look cheaper and more ugly.

Yep, people say I speak my mind most of the time.

IMG_5777.jpg

Marc0779

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Key largo
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Redeye/demon
If you leave it on dirt gets in there and scratches the splitter for the cost of a new splitter why bother

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
It is a better idea and much stronger to get the ZL1 protector. It makes that thin plastic piece Dodge gave us for a splitter make more sense. Putting the even thinner yellow crap over it just makes it look cheaper and more ugly.

Yep, people say I speak my mind most of the time.

View attachment 1433
Gatz, looks like you could eat off of that undercarriage. Nice up keep. Even after that road course vid you posted I would have expected a bit more dust/dirt. Drive it hard maintenance it hard.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Gatz, looks like you could eat off of that undercarriage. Nice up keep. Even after that road course vid you posted I would have expected a bit more dust/dirt. Drive it hard maintenance it hard.
Thanks, I am crazy. I’ll wipe everything when I change the oil and every time I prep it then again after because I have to change the brakes AGAIN, so I have it up on the QuickJack.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Redeyes will be rarer then Demons. We need to get plumcrzy over here to give us the breakdowns.

El Gato

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarkston
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Super Stock
69986851_2727115977322460_2568995187288178688_n.jpg

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #28
Redeyes will be rarer then Demons. We need to get plumcrzy over here to give us the breakdowns.
And wouldn’t that be a kick in the pants If the Redeye is the sought after one years from now.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
It may be a near equal. Who knows?

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
And wouldn’t that be a kick in the pants If the Redeye is the sought after one years from now.
You never know but you may be right. I have a feeling it will go something like this the Hellcats will be like the 440 six packs and the Demons and Redeyes will be like the 426 hemis of the future. Hopefully the regular bodies will be like the convertible 426 hemis

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
It may be a near equal. Who knows?
I am willing to bet you money that it will be nowhere near 3300 maybe half that.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #32
I am willing to bet you money that it will be nowhere near 3300 maybe half that.
Right and what’s really amazing is the Rebates are probably now a good reason so many as I own one. And without the rebates I would not own one and probably many many more as well. And the recent sales and new orders have certainly helped the production run but can’t see it being a lot. And now you have to ask yourself the 2020 model year run won’t be much different then 19 unless the huge rebate is offered and what’s the odds of that. And realistically the 19 model year run will now be a bench mark for the 2020 run to be very light. And the marketing side will be more conservative. Kinda like the 2016 Hellcat run that so many here reaped the benefits of the overproduction which that didn’t happen again.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #33
Wow we are definitely the minority hope plmcrzy can show the Redeye production soon.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Port Barrington
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye Wide body
Redeye here! Received the car in early April and have close to 10,000 miles on it already. I love driving it. Take a lot of road trips. I love racing it in a straight line or on a road course. Really cool car and tons, well over two tons of fun !

Attachments

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
IMG_20190327_1630071.jpg

HELLB3NT

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oakville
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT Widebody Jailbreak
Just picked mine up last weekend. F8 Green. My 2016 trade-in in the background.

IMG_3841.jpg

HELLB3NT

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oakville
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT Widebody Jailbreak
Nice Redeye bud. Anyone else own Redeye's that are from Canada that are on this site? I heard Redeye's fetched a premium up there!
2019 Redeyes are unlimited as far as ordering in the US - but they were limited in Canada. Most of the Redeyes that I ran across in the Toronto area where MSRP or more. The higher pricing is a market reality due to supply and demand. Very curious to know what the final Canadian production number will be.

I managed what I think is a very good deal - MSRP for my vehicle was 113,565. I got 10,000 off due to luck, persistence, and the amazing generosity of my friend who once again came through with an EC#.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
[She is beautifulQUOTE="WileECoyote, post: 8903, member: 1067"]Here is my Redeye.
Edited to add: The yellow splitter protector is gone!
[/QUOTE]

Marc0779

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Key largo
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Redeye/demon
I am truly curious how many Redeye members here and future ones as well. And I feel the Redeye may possibly be the lowest production model year 2019 Hellcat product to date. And I can’t say enough how bad ass my Redeye is just insane power and speed like a rocket ship lol. I came close to getting a Demon but did not feel it would be the correct match for what I wanted to use her for. And just totally turned off by the pricing ball game and in hindsight it was a blessing since the Redeye is just totally bad ass beyond bad ass. So to gather the information from members here I feel we can post a picture of our Redeye and start the count being I am number one count. And I will have a poll as well to keep track.
View attachment 1154
Picked one up for my wife in april to teach her how to drag race great car

Attachments

WNELLES

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Monroe
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
The yellow protectors were removed before it left the dealer.

Attachments