Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HEY there from NY

Member ID
Reactions
City
Mahopac
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango SRT
HEY!

Seems like a nice, chill forum you've got here, so I figured I'd stop in. I have a '22 Durango SRT on order, the waiting sucks, but hopefully it'll be here just in time for spring. My current daily driver is a 2019 Durango R/T. Before that I was a long time chevy guy ( a few Camaros and a TBSS), but please don't hold that against me. :)

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome aboard!

OP
PowerFreak
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mahopac
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango SRT
Thread Starter #3

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Welcome to a really good bunch of Motörhead's and thats awesome order and yeh the waiting always sucks. But it makes you really appreciate what you have once you get her. And they are not a dime a dozen so you will have a rare nice vehicle for sure. What color did you order and did you order the "Tow Package" (running joke😂).

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Godtime to wait unless you are from??? Congrats on the new ownership. Just don't purchase any calipers from Bull. Ha///

OP
PowerFreak
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mahopac
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango SRT
Thread Starter #6
Welcome to a really good bunch of Motörhead's and thats awesome order and yeh the waiting always sucks. But it makes you really appreciate what you have once you get her. And they are not a dime a dozen so you will have a rare nice vehicle for sure. What color did you order and did you order the "Tow Package" (running joke😂).
Thanks. Mine's Destroyer Grey (really wanted Granite, but got screwed by the disappearing color choices). Only options are Blacktop package, HK Stereo and a spare tire. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't come until at least most of the winter is over. My current lease isn't up till april, so no real rush.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Congrats and welcome! We have a DSRT as well and love it. I’m sure you will too. Be sure to post some pics, I’d like to see that blacktop package on a Durango.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Congrats and welcome from Long Island, NY.

My favorite color, but I'm heavily biased. My 2017 Ram was granite and I did like it. I'm a big fan of the grey/gray color scale for some reason.

OP
PowerFreak
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mahopac
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango SRT
Thread Starter #9
Congrats and welcome! We have a DSRT as well and love it. I’m sure you will too. Be sure to post some pics, I’d like to see that blacktop package on a Durango.
Will do. I have a love/hate relationship with the BT package. For what you get, it's so friggin overpriced, but it does look awesome.

OP
PowerFreak
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mahopac
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango SRT
Thread Starter #10
Congrats and welcome from Long Island, NY.

My favorite color, but I'm heavily biased. My 2017 Ram was granite and I did like it. I'm a big fan of the grey/gray color scale for some reason.
Thanks. I really wasn't sure what color to get, I didn't think I'd like the Destroyer Grey. My buddy at the dealership I buy from has almost the exact SRT that I ordered (on a 2021), so he let me take it for an extended test-drive. It looks better in person than in pictures. It's more like a Silver with no metallic in it, and the red calipers really pop nicely with it.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Welcome to the Forum
Congrats and Enjoy All the Fasssst Fun !

Linda :)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
HEY!

Seems like a nice, chill forum you've got here, so I figured I'd stop in. I have a '22 Durango SRT on order, the waiting sucks, but hopefully it'll be here just in time for spring. My current daily driver is a 2019 Durango R/T. Before that I was a long time chevy guy ( a few Camaros and a TBSS), but please don't hold that against me. :)
Hell...we don't care about your past (it's all behind you)..welcome to the Club..pull up a chair...stay as long as you like...;);)

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
HEY!

Welcome and congratulations from MGC.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome, and yes a great forum. Great info and fun bunch!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bergen County
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Dodge Durango SRT 392
HEY!

So was I man….so was I…..

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Welcome! Ex Chevy guys make the best MOPAR fans. ;)

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
HEY!

Congrats and welcome from the East Valley in Az. My wife got a 2021 Durango R/T Blacktop Edition fully loaded last year and she loves it and so do I.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I had a buddy of mine that always said that bout hookers...so he married one..now he never gets laid...and she's always stealin his wallet...o_Oo_O

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bergen County
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Dodge Durango SRT 392
I’ll never go back but I will say I think late 90s early 2000s GM was the shit. Now they are fucking brutal……..

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI