Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HHP Final Stand MSHS at Cecil - Battle of the Brands- Who's coming? UPDATED DATE!!!!! 11/19/2022

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Last edited:

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Can't wait! I am planning on being there!

Linda :)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I'll be in florida.

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Don't even get me started... Sure yeah I'll be there. Maybe with a transmission, not being hopeful on that one. At this point it's a running joke.

OP
RGPIII

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5
Fingers crossed for you buddy.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Don't even get me started... Sure yeah I'll be there. Maybe with a transmission, not being hopeful on that one. At this point it's a running joke.
Do we need a donation fund or is it more about time and parts?

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Do we need a donation fund or is it more about time and parts?
Nope just need the trans back from builder, this will be part deux... 😂

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Nope just need the trans back from builder, this will be part deux... 😂
Ok just here to help if I can and want our members here to Prevail.

Idoru99

Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Springfield
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Redeye WB
I'm going to try to go. Seems like 11.50 index to 10.0 index is quite a jump, isn't it?

OP
RGPIII

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #10
I'm going to try to go. Seems like 11.50 index to 10.0 index is quite a jump, isn't it?
last Race of the season, great prep super cold air, time to turn them up for faster times. 11.50 for stock hellcats, 10.0 for mild upgraded hellcats on 93. Same goes for the boosted mustangs and Camaros. should be a great battle of the brands.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
last Race of the season, great prep super cold air, time to turn them up for faster times. 11.50 for stock hellcats, 10.0 for mild upgraded hellcats on 93. Same goes for the boosted mustangs and Camaros. should be a great battle of the brands.
I would never try to run a 10.0 on 93. The spark knock would be insane.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
The MIR race I used for getting back into the seat and to get use to some of the changes that I have had done to make my Hellcat completely street legal in Pa.
My last run at MIR was my best and My Hellcat felt like it did before. Although I will to continue to dial my Charger in!

Linda

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
The MIR race I used for getting back into the seat and to get use to some of the changes that I have had done to make my Hellcat completely street legal in Pa.
My last run at MIR was my best and My Hellcat felt like it did before. Although I will to continue to dial my Charger in!

Linda
Great time this weekend!!

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Great time this weekend!!

Yes, it was! It always makes me happy to see everyone and quite a few from the forum makes it even better!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Yes, it was! It always makes me happy to see everyone and quite a few from the forum makes it even better!
Therese was saying on the way home that we might need a motorhome and stacker trailer instead of staying in hotels and eating restaurant food if we are going to travel to these events.

Last edited:

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Therese was saying on the way home that we might need a motorhome and stacker trailer instead of staying in hotels and eating restaurant food if we were going to travel to these events.
That was John's plan. I sold a 4 place stacker trailer. I have a small Blackstone grill I brought to Yellow bullet and I'm good with cooking my own food and it was good. I am not a Fan of track food, and I stayed at the track longer than normal to be able to eat at a restaurant.
I do like to go to a Hotel ( shower ) and I would not stay at the Garden inn again. No free breakfast, beds were lousy and unlike you, it was hot and dry as hell in my room.

zhc

Founding Member
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Therese was saying on the way home that we might need a motorhome and stacker trailer instead of staying in hotels and eating restaurant food if we were going to travel to these events.
Having the motorhome for these long trips has been awesome! Wife is happy, we’re eating whenever and wherever we want, and we rest whenever we want. On top of that I get to work basically anywhere remotely in what we would consider our 2nd home.

My stacker on the other hand has come with one big drawback compared to my smaller 24’ enclosed I normally travel with. Since we can carry more stuff in it, it takes triple or quadruple the time to load it up and strap it all down. I spent more time on getting it ready to leave Sat Night/ Sunday morning than I did swapping out my driveshaft.

However without it, I wouldn’t be able to stay on the road for 3 events out here in Maryland so I suppose it’s a necessary trade off.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
That was John's plan. I sold a 4 place stacker trailer. I have a small Blackstone grill I brought to Yellow bullet and I'm good with cooking my own food and it was good. I am not a Fan of track food, and I stayed at the track longer than normal to be able to eat at a restaurant.
I do like to go to a Hotel ( shower ) and I would not stay at the Garden inn again. No free breakfast, beds were lousy and unlike you, it was hot and dry as hell in my room.
This is why we try not to stay at any Hilton property. Since rona they've become poorly run and dirty hotels.
We froze but our skin and sinuses are cracked and dry.

On the way home we stopped and picked up a discount hotel magazine. There was a coupon for the suites 2, a Hilton hotel for a great price on a room. When I went to check in they refused to honor it even though it met all conditions. I said a few words so that everyone could hear me and walked out.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
This is why we try not to stay at any Hilton property. Since rona they've become poorly run and dirty hotels.
We froze but our skin and sinuses are cracked and dry.

On the way home we stopped and picked up a discount hotel magazine. There was a coupon for the suites 2, a Hilton hotel for a great price on a room. When I went to check in they refused to honor it even though it met all conditions. I said a few words so that everyone could hear me and walked out.
I have been to many different Hotels over the past couple of years. Most of them have upgraded or renovated to be a better quality Hotel.
I don't particularly like the Free breakfast, a yogurt, some fruit, coffee juice usually hits the spot.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I have been to many different Hotels over the past couple of years. Most of them have upgraded or renovated to be a better quality Hotel.
I don't particularly like the Free breakfast, a yogurt, some fruit, coffee juice usually hits the spot.
We've been finding that IHC hotels have been pretty good. We mostly stayed at them during power tour.