Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hi all from South Florida

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome again! White is so clean, i love it. Have fun!

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Welcum Queer Water, Flori keester. Going to be a shine night. Just got out of the hospital, again, Sunday. Another week tith a 19 year old key ster rammed up my buttster at Morton Plant Hospital in Queer watster. While I was gone, the solid black H/C spent 2 .5 weeks obtaining a satin finish. How many ways can we count the ways of getting a new paint job, with out a blow job involved from 2 19 year olds from the hidden dept. They both turned out with a swell of an idea. Fiancee #6 couldn't attend,, she had to attend a lap dance next door,,, starring her while the 19s went on. Had sum kinda kidney disease, afterthe head shot, after the,,, what ever happened. Neck still broke and bills stumping in. Apple shine night to remember the hospital,,, all 4 weeks of itster.
You’re going to scare him off Hickster!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Ok, 7 You Quackeram and no shine fer breakfast. What happens when you spend 4 to 5 weeks in the hospital tied down. Think it was rough on this forum,, should have been tied down with no way out. Had sum million $$ boats to look at in Tampa bay. The paint job on the black satin car turned out very well for $2,800. Maybe car show at quacker Snake and grub tonight. You quackers will get out.