Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hickster's car

PJO

Member ID
Reactions
City
Louisville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Peeps, geez, gettin a little harsh aren’t we? Either you find the “dialect” endearing and a nice translation challege, or you don’t. You‘re not strapped in Clockwork Orange style. 32EA95CF-FDBD-44F7-AFFF-2069A0351068.jpeg

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Peeps, geez, gettin a little harsh aren’t we? Either you find the “dialect” endearing and a nice translation challege, or you don’t. You‘re not strapped in Clockwork Orange style. View attachment 14539
I don't mind it. Sometimes I get what he is saying sometimes I don't. Hickster is a mysterious character.

Anguish

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
OH
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Peeps, geez, gettin a little harsh aren’t we? Either you find the “dialect” endearing and a nice translation challege, or you don’t. You‘re not strapped in Clockwork Orange style.
Nah, I'm legitimately asking what's happening here. I'm an old nerd. I've seen drunk-posting. I've seen stoned-posting. I've seen aneurysms. I've seen elderly. I've seen trolls.

This one I don't know what's happening. And I'm asking... what's the story? Not to be mean, but because I genuinely want to know what category this falls under.

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody (sold)
I’ve spent quite a bit of time with this genius over the past year and you’d never know this is how he writes when speaking to him! If we can ever be social again we need to have a 1st Annual Hickster Gathering at Quaker Steak in St. Pete!!

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Nah, I'm legitimately asking what's happening here. I'm an old nerd. I've seen drunk-posting. I've seen stoned-posting. I've seen aneurysms. I've seen elderly. I've seen trolls.

This one I don't know what's happening. And I'm asking... what's the story? Not to be mean, but because I genuinely want to know what category this falls under.
Nobody's knows the answer to that question. It's like asking why are we here? Some things are too complex for the human mind to comprehend.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Nobody's knows the answer to that question. It's like asking why are we here? Some things are too complex for the human mind to comprehend.
He is an enigma!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Hey! He is another owner of a good looking Hellcat. He posts here and I have laughed my ass off reading his stuff. I find it challenging to read and sometimes it takes a while, but more entertaining than some other posts. Ever since the dude sold me the decoder ring, I get it! When we can fly again, count me in for the gathering. I'll need to rent a damn Challenger, but it will work good enough.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
He’s an enigma! D345861E-C671-4C14-A8AE-F84E0563E9AD.jpeg

Last edited:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Get the mini-me out too! Poor dude is dead, right?

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #50
I am za telling ya,,, It's that shine and the dielectric union that cracks the nuttster. Got a bitster in the mail two day with $3,900 pinchos in an envelope that weighs more than my fat ass dog eatin cat. Thing looks like cooster,, coming or going. After getting my boot pissed in last year, $25,ooo,the red,,, goster $39,00 for ceramic coating or ceramic coating. They got my goard last year so,, my time if that bitch , Ms Ass Cash from Seminole, Fl don't take my mud flalaps off my gopher ass. Damn black widower spider goober. Like JJ and his boy friend. Couldn't drive a super fly with his fly clipped.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Hey! He is another owner of a good looking Hellcat. He posts here and I have laughed my ass off reading his stuff. I find it challenging to read and sometimes it takes a while, but more entertaining than some other posts. Ever since the dude sold me the decoder ring, I get it! When we can fly again, count me in for the gathering. I'll need to rent a damn Challenger, but it will work good enough.
I'd laugh my ass off along with you if I had your ring.

Anguish

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
OH
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Okay. I'm going with troll. Nobody's that impaired that often and doesn't come back to say "sorry guys, I was really wasted when I wrote that."

Have fun, guys.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Okay. I'm going with troll. Nobody's that impaired that often and doesn't come back to say "sorry guys, I was really wasted when I wrote that."

Have fun, guys.
It's all in his name "Hickster"

He is having Fun with "Hickster's Culture". It's one of those lost languages. Sometimes I'm not sure if it's from the backwoods in the mountains,or granny's from the rocking chair on the porch. But it probably has no living descendants and Hickster keeps it alive.
Oh and when he is drinking and going on a rant then there is a thick accent mixed in. That's what you saw.[rofl]

Just an FYI though and Hickster can write in English very well.

Linda :)

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I am za telling ya,,, It's that shine and the dielectric union that cracks the nuttster. Got a bitster in the mail two day with $3,900 pinchos in an envelope that weighs more than my fat ass dog eatin cat. Thing looks like cooster,, coming or going. After getting my boot pissed in last year, $25,ooo,the red,,, goster $39,00 for ceramic coating or ceramic coating. They got my goard last year so,, my time if that bitch , Ms Ass Cash from Seminole, Fl don't take my mud flalaps off my gopher ass. Damn black widower spider goober. Like JJ and his boy friend. Couldn't drive a super fly with his fly clipped.
So you got the rod looking good again Hick?

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger

Have fun, guys.
We have vetted Hick and it was determined he is a living legend.