Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

How can I help support the forum?

SpecOps Veteran

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fayettevile
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Charger, 2021 Hellcat Durango
We have plenty of room as of now so use as much as you need lol.

Also, if anyone is interested in becoming a moderator or sharing any ideas/suggestions, please inbox. Want to make sure we're constantly moving the site in the right direction for everyone.
The only thing I see I would like to have changed is the option to have a dark format. The white hurts my eyes after awhile, not to be whiney, it’d just be nice is all. Is this something that can be done and I am just not seeing the button? Thanks!
SpecOps

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
The only thing I see I would like to have changed is the option to have a dark format. The white hurts my eyes after awhile, not to be whiney, it’d just be nice is all. Is this something that can be done and I am just not seeing the button? Thanks!
SpecOps
It's down at the bottom on the left. Dark Theme (beta). On my phone I had to click on the little paintbrush icon and it gave me the dark theme option. Not sure if it's any different on the desktop version of the site.

Attachments

SpecOps Veteran

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fayettevile
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Charger, 2021 Hellcat Durango
Awesome! Thanks brother. I had to click the paintbrush but got it now. Much better. My life is complete🤣

REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Can we get a Top Posters or Contributor list on the home page?

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
@HellcatFan

If the need arises in the future I would consider a moderator position as well. My resume isn't anywhere near Bull's but I want to support this site's well being going forward. Good day all.
See what happens when you make a post like this and turn your back for a minute.

Poof .....MODERATOR!