Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Idiot buys a 2018 hellcat Redeye. Lmao..smh

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Maybe the dealer told him it was Redeye "Tribute" car, like all those ones at Barrett-Jackson :D

View attachment 12981
I bought a bottle of red nail polish, figure I can make 100's of RE tribute cars and corner the market - BUWWWWAAAA HAHAHAHAHA :devilish:

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I bought a bottle of red nail polish, figure I can make 100's of RE tribute cars and corner the market - BUWWWWAAAA HAHAHAHAHA :devilish:
Funny you mention that , & this is no BS , when I bought my HC new in March 2017 , I painted my HC emblem eye red , way b4 the 2019 RE was thought of. I just thought it looked cool. So I think I had the 1st RE (tribute anyway) & since I did the 2.85 pulley , I have the RE HP too, LOL.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Darn it. He'd probably never buy mine, since it's void of any badges.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Funny you mention that , & this is no BS , when I bought my HC new in March 2017 , I painted my HC emblem eye red , way b4 the 2019 RE was thought of. I just thought it looked cool. So I think I had the 1st RE (tribute anyway) & since I did the 2.85 pulley , I have the RE HP too, LOL.
There were a lot of guys doing that to the early models - who knew. I also saw guys getting the Cat logo stitched into the headrests & a lot of those had a red eye too !

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
There were a lot of guys doing that to the early models - who knew. I also saw guys getting the Cat logo stitched into the headrests & a lot of those had a red eye too !
Yeah , who knew what was to come , maybe Dodge got the idea from the guys that did it in the early years ?

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Probably fake b.s for views. No one can be that dumb. If you're dropping Redeye money, you better do at least a bit of research on it.

Dude crashed the car, got it repaired with aftermarket stuff, tried to pass it off as a Redeye, and got called out and now taking the defense.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
You guys are making me nervous...my Hellcat came with SXT badges....dealer said those badges are standard on the Demon Charger...oops...

Couldn't stand watching any of this video. Got to be an informed consumer, period. Definitely a case of more money than brains.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I couldn't watch all of it, my skin was crawling.
I watched 30 seconds..dont care what happened

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
This guy admitted to being in an accident. I believe he had the rewb items added when he had the car repaired. When he was called out he came up with this lame story. Doesn’t show dealer paperwork verifying they sold it as a redeye. Also, why the closed garage door, is there really a maserati in there? Is that really his house? Just looks like it’s all staged...We need to give Hunter a break & put Demon71 & Hickster on this guy....:coffee::unsure:
I am with you, just had enough time this young beautiful morning to watch it until I saw this losers' white socks under sandals. I don't believe any of it either.
It's not his home, he don't have a Maserati, if he has any money as he wants us to believe, he would have an attorney fix that purchase. Why is he driving a Maserati to Illinois for an oil change? How can he hear the neighbor's garage door? Most high rent places have worm gear drive that are nearly silent. How is the neighbors home that close to whatever he wants us to believe his is home? No legit dealer would fraud anyone to that extent. $10k upgrades on what, that intake system? Bullshit!

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Y'all are so cruel I don't know if I can continue to read your posts...okay, I love them :LOL:.

Hey, I knew right away it was missing the 2018 Redeye "Special Addition" badging to call out the hood and fender badges.

Before you scream something stinks, smell yourself is a concept he will never learn.

I missed the button for his Go Fund Me request.

The hair, the wardrobe, he called "his boy", he searched Google...my favorite..."They coulda just tried to be my friend...", thanks for making me laugh this morning!

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
My resale value just went way up... :rolleyes:

Image-1-6.jpg

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Okay, so if I put Hellcat and Redeye badges on mine, how much of a price bump would you guys expect from that?
All performance gains aside, that is, strictly value.

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
That makes it even worse....so he possibly bought a HC that someone else had upbadged, and the dealer was looking for an uneducated buyer just like him to take it off their hands.
They could have also told him it was a HC and that the previous owner had added upgrades and they sold it as is. The dummy tried to pass it off as a REWB and was called on it. Now he even looks dumber by trying to say he was also suckered! Only question is, why are we wasting our time on this. But it has been funny and we in snow country need distractions until salt is gone...:unsure::p

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
This guy is a straight up fool. First, Maserati. Second, 2018 Redeye.

Wonder if this dude is interested in a SC GTO?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Need to do this to the HC sitting on dealer and used lots. Chaos will reign. "But.. but... google says!"

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Is that a pot plant?
In California you can get cannabis with a Big Mac at the McDonalds drive thru.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
You could do that before legalization if you knew the right McDonalds

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
They could have also told him it was a HC and that the previous owner had added upgrades and they sold it as is. The dummy tried to pass it off as a REWB and was called on it. Now he even looks dumber by trying to say he was also suckered! Only question is, why are we wasting our time on this. But it has been funny and we in snow country need distractions until salt is gone...:unsure::p
cuz it's like a big accident on the freeway....you just HAVE to look :)
We've been pretty lucky down here not getting any snow....but I probably ruined that today by putting my drag radials back on my car

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
In California you can get cannabis with a Big Mac at the McDonalds drive thru.
hhhmmmmm....not a big fan of McD's..... but if they start handing out percocets and jagermeister at the drive through.....I might have to change my mind :p